Detective Conan World
J3nny

Cardcaptor Sakura

The art in Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles doesnt seem as nice as the one in CCS (That IS my own opinion).

The arms and legs and neck are all very very long... I dont mean this is wrong... but I cant get used to these proportions...

tsubasa-reservoir-chronicles-559766.jpg

Its very very elaborate... but I can't adjust to the "longness" of the arms and legs >_<

The art in Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles doesnt seem as nice as the one in CCS (That IS my own opinion).

The arms and legs and neck are all very very long... I dont mean this is wrong... but I cant get used to these proportions...

Its very very elaborate... but I can't adjust to the "longness" of the arms and legs >_<

yeah..you have some point with it.. but I didn't have any idea about it's story..

Its a very nice AND COMPLEXED story. It has a totally unexpected twist towards the middle of the plot. Even I did not expect it to turn out that way.. though I suspected there was something wrong. :blink: You could watch the anime first. If it proved interesting then maybe you can read the manga...

It's kinda childish IMO...

That's because its in Kodomo style manga/anime.

Kodomo(I don't know if you know what it means but...)

Is the drawing of manga/anime characters and make the outlines soft to make the characters look

cute.

This type of manga/anime is usually about young teens who are involved

in all sorts of coll adventures. They can be brave, but they're also quite silly

and endearing.

Thats what the difference between these two series by CLAMP are.

Cardcaptorgang.jpg

Lols!!!! Yea... :P I meant it was borrowed from another anime but I forgot which...

Mokona was originally from Magic Knight Rayearth. I do think she was named after one of CLAMP's members.

Black and White Mokona in Tsubasa--Larg and Soel--were just patterned after that Mokona by Clow and Yuuko.

Yea. I agree. XD I love Sakura and SyaoRan in CCS XD

Yeah, the ones in TRC are just too...angsty, empty, soulless?

Well, TRC isn't as much fun as CCS. It's also a lot more confusing. But I love TRC. BECAUSE OF FYE AND ONLY BECAUSE OF FYE!!!

AH MY FAV IN TRC is FAI. XD I love him :P Anyways I love the OST in this series.

The first one?

Well, I do love the vocals...And I love Dreamscape. Because of ....Fye/Yuui

The first one?

Well, I do love the vocals...And I love Dreamscape. Because of ....Fye/Yuui

I love ALL of the music :P The first one? You mean the starting song? Its called Blaze. XD I like the song of storm and fire, Dreamscape is nice. I have the piano score. I like the Sakura's song You are my love too. I have its song sheet and piano sheet too :P heh. Tsubasa is nice too :P I think I did a cover on that before :P

• Upvote 1

I love ALL of the music :P The first one? You mean the starting song? Its called Blaze. XD I like the song of storm and fire, Dreamscape is nice. I have the piano score. I like the Sakura's song You are my love too. I have its song sheet and piano sheet too :P heh. Tsubasa is nice too :P I think I did a cover on that before :P

You did? Whoaw.