Detective Conan World
Fonzie

Heyyyy...

Welcome to DCW! It's extraordinarily fun, but just a note, most members here are crazy. Maurice is the founder of this site, and he is a guy th_102_.gif. We have three mods here as well JFBQ00193070413A.gif. They are:

CarpertCrawler: He is a... well, he crawls on the carpert ali_003.gif. He has a twitter here -> he’ll be happy if you follow him ali_099.gif. He is also the main host of the DCW podcast. He is also an admin on the wiki.

Southpaw: Her name is Sara, and is also one of the frequent host on the podcast JFBQ00208070428A.gif.

Chekhov: A scholar of all things Conan. JFBQ00163070213B.gif Her sharp mind have no limit 074.gif! Her brilliant deductions comes before Conan ali_005.gif. Her theories are extraordinary unbelievably unthinkably AWESOME JFBQ00184070402A.gif!! Check her awesome theories here ali_092.gif:

Currently (at date of post), the member with the largest amount of posts in Mohorovicic ali_069.gif. He is known for changing his username frequently yociexp104.gif. The two most popular names so far have been Mohorovicic and xXLeration 154218d4.gif. He has a changing sig and avatar, so no, your computer is not going crazy. He changes his member title as well yociexp101.gif.

Officer Kaoko is another member you want to know. She is famous for always putting emoticons in her posts! Her current member title is DCW's Best Dancer ali_086.gif. Er.. no idea why she is a dancer. Just be careful when you get near her, she might bumb you to farest island JFBQ00196070418A.gif! She also has an excellent reputation th_100_.gif!

If you want to learn Japanese, you can go to a Japanese Classroom thread she and Kenny-sensei started. Continuing lessons and you can ask anything f529a952.gif!

Let's see, we also have Aeyra, real name Amy Z. She's a math freak ali_066.gif (yes, she does admit this JFBQ00188070409A.gif), and is probably DCW's best source for anything to do with numbers. She constantly harasses Mohorovicic for changing his username so frequently ali_010.gif.

Chelseaj500. What to say about her? She has an...interesting laugh, one that imitates Akako 70bff581.gif. She also writes fanfiction old-pervert-33.gif. She is the author of Into the World of Detective Conan, which some of you may have heard of ali_058.gif.

Detective Kudo is probably the most experienced out of all of us with deductions ali_081.gif, as he has made absolutely superb ones. If you've got any riddles or mysteries you want to test, he's the guy you go to ali_031.gif.

Then there's IdentityUnknown. She’ve made the record for quickest to reach 500 posts...and 1000...and 2000...and 3000...and 4000... she writes Fanfiction as tonsostuff. She has the 2nd most posts and she is one of the more active members online. Her identity is, as you may have already guessed, unknown.

There are a lot of other people that you might like to meet ali_070.gif:

-Stradivarius

-Meitantei Holmes

-Xevar

-Sayomi

-Cammy3131

-crimsonsynchro

-Chekhov (mod)

-Southpaw (mod)

-CarpetCrawler (mod)

-karan

-Savior

-Kid the Phantom Thief

...amongst many others. Everybody from DCW hopes you have fun f529a952.gif!

Welcome to DCW! It's extraordinarily fun, but just a note, most members here are crazy. Maurice is the founder of this site, and he is a guy th_102_.gif. We have three mods here as well JFBQ00193070413A.gif. They are:

CarpertCrawler: He is a... well, he crawls on the carpert ali_003.gif. He has a twitter here -> he’ll be happy if you follow him ali_099.gif. He is also the main host of the DCW podcast. He is also an admin on the wiki.

Southpaw: Her name is Sara, and is also one of the frequent host on the podcast JFBQ00208070428A.gif.

Chekhov: A scholar of all things Conan. JFBQ00163070213B.gif Her sharp mind have no limit 074.gif! Her brilliant deductions comes before Conan ali_005.gif. Her theories are extraordinary unbelievably unthinkably AWESOME JFBQ00184070402A.gif!! Check her awesome theories here ali_092.gif:

Currently (at date of post), the member with the largest amount of posts in Mohorovicic ali_069.gif. He is known for changing his username frequently yociexp104.gif. The two most popular names so far have been Mohorovicic and xXLeration 154218d4.gif. He has a changing sig and avatar, so no, your computer is not going crazy. He changes his member title as well yociexp101.gif.

Officer Kaoko is another member you want to know. She is famous for always putting emoticons in her posts! Her current member title is DCW's Best Dancer ali_086.gif. Er.. no idea why she is a dancer. Just be careful when you get near her, she might bumb you to farest island JFBQ00196070418A.gif! She also has an excellent reputation th_100_.gif!

If you want to learn Japanese, you can go to a Japanese Classroom thread she and Kenny-sensei started. Continuing lessons and you can ask anything f529a952.gif!

Let's see, we also have Aeyra, real name Amy Z. She's a math freak ali_066.gif (yes, she does admit this JFBQ00188070409A.gif), and is probably DCW's best source for anything to do with numbers. She constantly harasses Mohorovicic for changing his username so frequently ali_010.gif.

Chelseaj500. What to say about her? She has an...interesting laugh, one that imitates Akako 70bff581.gif. She also writes fanfiction old-pervert-33.gif. She is the author of Into the World of Detective Conan, which some of you may have heard of ali_058.gif.

Detective Kudo is probably the most experienced out of all of us with deductions ali_081.gif, as he has made absolutely superb ones. If you've got any riddles or mysteries you want to test, he's the guy you go to ali_031.gif.

Then there's IdentityUnknown. She’ve made the record for quickest to reach 500 posts...and 1000...and 2000...and 3000...and 4000... she writes Fanfiction as tonsostuff. She has the 2nd most posts and she is one of the more active members online. Her identity is, as you may have already guessed, unknown.

-Stradivarius

-Meitantei Holmes

-Xevar

-Sayomi

-Cammy3131

-crimsonsynchro

-Chekhov (mod)

-Southpaw (mod)

-CarpetCrawler (mod)

-karan

-Savior

-Kid the Phantom Thief

Kaoko...you...did you...DID YOU JUST COME ONLINE AS ANONYMOUS AND NOT TELL ANYBODY? AND DID YOU JUST PRETTY MUCH COPY MY INTRO AND EDIT A FEW PARTS OF IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

-Stradivarius

-Meitantei Holmes

-Xevar

-Sayomi

-Cammy3131

-crimsonsynchro

-Chekhov (mod)

-Southpaw (mod)

-CarpetCrawler (mod)

-karan

-Savior

-Kid the Phantom Thief

It seems that IdentityUnknown's intro has been humiliated. :P

Kaoko...you...did you...DID YOU JUST COME ONLINE AS ANONYMOUS AND NOT TELL ANYBODY? AND DID YOU JUST PRETTY MUCH COPY MY INTRO AND EDIT A FEW PARTS OF IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Chill. You're still the one who created it. :P :mrgreen:

This is an old intro, just...surprised Kaoko came on and posted.

Maybe she wants to copy what you did before. :)

And yeah, Welcome to DCW! Have fun! :mrgreen:

It seems that IdentityUnknown's intro has been humiliated. :P

Chill. You're still the one who created it. :P :mrgreen:

Maybe she wants to copy what you did before. :)

And yeah, Welcome to DCW! Have fun! :mrgreen:

Er, Edogawa-kun, this is from last year. And I was only freaking out because she actually CAME ONLINE.

LOL :lol::P

I did JFBQ00236070904A.gif~

When I logged in, I went to intro section to welcome new members when I saw your awesome welcoming post ali_081.gif. I thought it would be more awesome to add in emoticons. So I copied it and did some tic tic ali_074.gif. After putting so many emos, I couldn't wait any longer to see how it would be yociexp56.gif. So I picked up old intro thread to test the intro ali_092.gif (I didn't know it would be this awesome 074.gif!):

IdentifyUnknown Welcome Intro: Kaemoko Version

JFBQ00163070213B.gif~ Still incomplete ali_099.gif~ <3

Er, Edogawa-kun, this is from last year. And I was only freaking out because she actually CAME ONLINE.

Wow? Did you miss me that much JFBQ00135070103B.gif?

I did JFBQ00236070904A.gif~

When I logged in, I went to intro section to welcome new members when I saw your awesome welcoming post ali_081.gif. I thought it would be more awesome to add in emoticons. So I copied it and did some tic tic ali_074.gif. After putting so many emos, I couldn't wait any longer to see how it would be yociexp56.gif. So I picked up old intro thread to test the intro ali_092.gif (I didn't know it would be this awesome 074.gif!):

IdentifyUnknown Welcome Intro: Kaemoko Version

JFBQ00163070213B.gif~ Still incomplete ali_099.gif~ <3

Wow? Did you miss me that much JFBQ00135070103B.gif?

YOU'RE BACK!!! (maybe) BUT YOU'RE BACK FOR NOW!!! \o/ And thanks for the compliment on my intro. 048.gif

Yes, I get overexcited when old members come back online.

@IU but of course JFBQ00236070904A.gif! We should fill the intro with emoticons JFBQ00184070402A.gif! People will find it fun reading it that way! xD

And I also miss you, too. Even though we never actually talked properly yociexp109.gif. You are an amusing member yociexp28.gif! xD

KAN-CHAN!!!!!!

Moho yociexp76.gif!! Don;t go!!

Hey!! :D WELCOME TO DCW!! We're all crazy insane, so don't mind us!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! Unless you are as well? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Pleased to meet you!! You can call me Chelsea, or whatever other weird nickname you could come up with. I'm the author of Into the World of Detective Conan on FanFiction.net. Read it? :D If so, great!! If not, well, maybe you will someday. Have an AWESOME time here and enjoy your stay... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

@IU but of course JFBQ00236070904A.gif! We should fill the intro with emoticons JFBQ00184070402A.gif! People will find it fun reading it that way! xD

And I also miss you, too. Even though we never actually talked properly yociexp109.gif. You are an amusing member yociexp28.gif! xD

Moho yociexp76.gif!! Don;t go!!

I wouldn't expect any less from you, Kaoko...