Detective Conan World
Kiel95

King of the Hill

I bring back your black hole and it kills you. (i escaped using a white hole. Does that work? it did for me.) It's my hill! (why are we all fighting over a hill again?)

I hire Spongebob to laugh his weird, crazy, manical laugh at you until you die of annoyance. Then, I kick Spongebob off the hill, killing him. It's my hill now, Moho-kun!

I take away all of your posts and you're so busy getting them back up that I throw you off the hill and you don't notice.

Why. You. Little...

I go Hulk and smash you into pieces. I gather your remains then scatter them across the galaxy.

My hill.

I retrieve Giga's parts and put her back together injected with superpowers. Me and her take over the hill, and for now, I will let her live. But it's MY HILL! (you better be thankful Giga.)

Why. You. Little...

I go Hulk and smash you into pieces. I gather your remains then scatter them across the galaxy.

My hill.

<_<

I retrieve Giga's parts and put her back together injected with superpowers. Me and her take over the hill, and for now, I will let her live. But it's MY HILL! (you better be thankful Giga.)

*bows down to Aeyra, then shoots Aeyra with stungun watch. Takes over hill*

I muttered Avada Kedavra and suddenly there was a huge beam of light and poof! You're gone. My hill.

<_<

*bows down to Aeyra, then shoots Aeyra with stungun watch. Takes over hill*

I'll get you later.

I throw Moho-kun off the Niagara Falls for fun and watch him drown. He's not one of the lucky survivors.

It's my hill now!

I snipe you from a distance, causing you to fall off the hill and into the ocean.

I equip the hill with rockets, then encase it in a layer that prevents the hill from breaking apart.

The hill can fly!

FLYING HILL NOW MINE!