Detective Conan World
Kiel95

King of the Hill

I emerge from the alternate reality as a cyborg. I manage to reverse engineer your dimension projector, and make it so that it becomes a warp gate between two realities. I take you from the hill, throw you into the warp gate, and close the gate.

My hill! MY HILL!

I am the KING of the hill!

After landing on an alternate earth I take it over using my bravado and cunning wit. The people both fear me and respect me. I rebuild my dimension gate but I take my time. I invade other dimensions for practice. Then after dominating over 50 realities I come back to the hill and murder you. Me and my army plan our next move on my hill.

My emergency life-saving mechanism activates, barely saving me from total death. While you plan your move, I fully recover and strike a deal with the Koopa King, Bowser. In exchange for killing Mario (which I did) and kidnapping Peach, I now have Bowser's full armada of almost infinite numbers.

I march onto the hill and kill you and your army with my new army. Then, I activate the dimension gate that you left behind, and throw the remains of your army and you into the Nether Zone, where nothing can exit once it enters. After that, I use Magikoopas to seal the dimension gate and destroy it.

My hill! MY HILL! I am the KING of the HILL!

BTW, Bowser's army still serves me. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I free dick75, we take control of Bowser's army, and then kill you. And then I kill him for good measure. It's MY HILL! Get it right!

Because Aeyra did not notice a second eruption, she was buried by volcanic ash and the hill was lost forever.

I recover Aeyra's dead body, then place a hill on top of the body. I claim the new hill! It's mine!

Suddenly, a boulder comes flying out of the hill and kills you. The boulder was commanded by my magical powers. It's MY hill now! :P

My emergency life-saving mechanism activates again, barely saving me from total death.

While you stay on the hill, I fully recover and strike a deal with the Koopa King again, Bowser. In exchange for killing Mario (who somehow got reborn) and kidnapping Peach (who somehow managed to escape), I now have Bowser's full armada of almost infinite numbers. Again.

I march onto the hill and kill you and your army with my new army.

My hill! MY HILL! I am the KING of the HILL!

BTW, Bowser's army still serves me. Again. Under my undying rule. icon_twisted.gif

Did you just copy and paste?

First, I destroyed your life saving thingies and then used magic to teleport Bowser's army into another dimension. Then, I killed you with a chainsaw and left all your body parts 1000 miles apart from each other in volcanoes, mountains, abysses, oceans, etc. It's MY HILL! NOBODY TOUCH!

When you noticed you replied to my copy and pasted post, it was too late! You were in the past, right in the way of my satelitte!

My body parts miraclously came together with advanced matter technology and I reformed!

SatelliteLaserBalsamVG-TF03-JP.png

Good bye.

I create yet another hill and claim it! MY HILL!

I am the KING of the HILL!

Not realizing I am unable to die and am petty and spiteful you foolishly blow shoot the satellite. But my body reemerges from the ground behind you. I grab you by the throat and slowly feel you die in my hands. I feel kind of bad about it but you started it when you blew up and replaced my hill.

After much deliberation I come up with a plan that's as elegant as it is clever. I throw a grenade on the hill and it blows you up. I climb up and proudly proclaim, "This is my hill!"

I decide to dress up as a sheet ghost and you run off of the hill in fear. ^-^ My hill. Happy early Halloween. I have nukes.