Detective Conan World
Kiel95

King of the Hill

(If you put a bomb on there, you would've destroyed the hill as well)

I got snipers from the BO and they shot you. I then eliminated them. You die, and it's my hill now!!!

ah! damn!

but why did you need th BO to get rid of me?? if you could get rid of them so easily, then you could also kill me easily on your own...

but they didn't kill me, it was not me they shot but a doll! now I came up behind you and shot you in the head with a shotgun!

the hill is mine again! :D

* Force Mohorovicic (who's a kid now) to climb up the hill, use his innocent face to trick you into drinking APTX --> You shrink into a little girl --> I kick both you and Mohorovicic out of the hill --> Mohorovicic has new friend now *

Once again, it's MINE

You're so mean! But you didn't kill me, so I ran the stampede right back over you! It killed you! It's my hill now! MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*takes DCW game forums away from IdentityUnknown* You died from depression! Mwahahaha! The hill is mine!

What. The. Aeyra. You. BAKA! AHOU! BAROU! BAKAYAROU!

You're so mean! But you didn't kill me, so I ran the stampede right back over you! It killed you! It's my hill now! MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I watched (with popcorn) as you guys stampeded back and forth. Eventually, both of you died. I claimed hill.

MY HILL!!!