Detective Conan World
Kiel95

King of the Hill

ok, so, here's how we play the game....

YOU WANT THE HILL!! take the hill and try not to copy anyone else in the process... then once you've gotten rid of the king, claim the hill for yourself!

I guess I'll start..

I once found a hill in my backyard... i thought it looked interesting so i went out to look at it... i dug around and found gold! it was a GOLDEN HILL! and now, it was all mine!!! I placed a flag on the hill. MY HILL! I AM KING OF THE HILL!

I was once messing with a bow and arrow and shot it far, far away. When I went to collect it, what did I find? A dead body on top of a hill. I burnt the flag and planted my own in it's place. It's my hill! I am king queen of the hill!

(Is this how you play? :huh: )

yup, you steal the hill from others...

that dead body which you threw out, was indeed not dead, and it was me!

After removing the arrow and putting on a bandaid, i place on a gas mask and spray poisonous gas all over the hill.... low and behold i find a writhing person unable to breathe... so i pick it up and toss it into a ditch... when i see the flag i take it and chuck it after the body... then i place up my flag!

I AM QUEEN OF THE HILL!

I was the one that you chucked.... And thanks to my friend, Monsi, who made me take the antidote for that poisonous gas, I managed to regain consciousness..... I galloped on my horse toward the hill, took my wand out, which cast a spell to everything placed by Kiel which made them disappear.... Then, I took my robe, wrote m name on it, and pierced it through the hill.... I am the bst sniper and king of the HILL!!!

i find myself in hawaii.... so i tan at the beach for a while, play in the ocean a bit, then use my teleportation powers to go back to the hill... there i find Shuu~chan sipping on a drink... during that time i sneak up behind him and place him in a large bag after breaking his wand... i tie up the bag and toss it in the dumpster... i replace my flag...

MY HILL! I AM QUEEN OF THE HILL!

Thanks to what I was drinking, borboun, I can tear the bag easily. I drove my porsche and shot tacticalwolf with my sniper. She died, and I burnt her into ashes. I borrow another wand from Morgan Le Fay and used it to make a flag for akai which I placed there instead of the flag with a superdog picture.(Or is it a superwolf? The drawing is too ugly...XD)

I am the KING of the hill

After inhaling that poisonous gas, I found myself a dragonfly (what an unusual side effect :P ). Being a dragonfly, I was unable to reclaim the hill, so I flew to some distant land, found a wizard who, instead of a human, turned me into a dragon! I had no time to find another wizard, so I flew back to that hill and somehow turned back into a human in midair and landed on Shuu. I buried the unconscious Shuu at the bottom of the hill with his flag, and place my own on top of the hill.

I am queen of the hill!

My allies, the earthworms, woke me up, apply medication on my wound, and I'm good as new. I rode on my cerberus to Hades and asked him to burn the dragon on the hill in exchange of his future pet, Cerberus. He did it, and even teleported me to the hill. I once again rule the hill and I'M THE KING OF THE HILL.

Oh, but this dragon does not burn. While Hades was admiring the fire, I jumped at him and defeated him! I am ruler of the underworld! Wait, wrong place...

I ordered Cerberus to capture the mortal on the hill and throw him in the dungeon. I went back to claim that hill- I am queen of the hill (and ruler of the underworld) !

Cerberus captured the Jodie instead of me. I am not a mortal. Akai is the son of Zeus in another of his affairs. So, Akai is the god of snipping. When Half Angel came, I captured her with a Pokeball. And it worked!!! I once again rule the hill!!!

Unfortunately, Shuu forgot to get all the badges. When he tried battling with his new dragon, she turned against him and threw him off a cliff while forcing herself free from the pokeball. Once again, I claim the hill! I am queen of the hill!

after being killed, was sent straight to hell, where she easily took over and became the devil... using her lil devil minions she has disposed of both HalfAngel and Shuu~chan at the bottom of the sea....

MY HILL! I AM QUEEN OF THE HILL!

After seeing HalfAngel and Shuu~Chan dead, i wear dr.Agasa shoe and belt and bowtie and watch and stretchy suspender. I'm too lazy to walk up the hill so i use my suspender to climbed the hill, i saw Kiel so i use my soccer ball and shoe then kick the ball straight to Kiel face. She fainted to make sure she is dead i took out my pistol and shot her, down the hill she goes

I AM QUEEN OF THE HILL

I bribed Agasa to give me the remote for the gadgets. I switched the gadgets off and so, I easily beat J C up and killed him brutally...I am da king of da hiiillllll...

After being dumped in the ocean, thinking I was going to drown, I could somehow swim. Oh yeah, I'm a dragon now (I could get used to this). I flew back to that hill, and there were Kiel and JC, dead at the bottom of the hill, and Shuu messing with something that looked like a remote. Psshh... He's already distracted. I knocked him unconscious and carried him to another hill, hoping that he wouldn't notice and went back to claim my hill.

It's my hill! I'm queen of the hill!

After the dragon brought me to the other hill, the dragon forgot to put me down and carried me back to the original hill. There, I cooked it into a soup and gave it to jodie. I am the king of the hill.

Too bad the soup you gave to Jodie was laced with LSD. It looks like Jodie'll be out for awhile...

While you're distracted over Jodie's odd behavior, I knock you out with a frying pan. I merely walk onto the hill. Hence, that makes me King of the Hill.

Shuu is just dreaming. In reality, he's really just sleeping on that hill I dropped him on. Hopefully, he won't disturb the wasps' nest above his head...

Meanwhile, I'm stil on my hill! I am queen of the hill!

CC is on the hill!!! You aren't the queen! I disguised as Southpaw to attract Cc. When CC approached me , I sent him to the other world. Then, I disposed of my disguise and now, I AM THE KING OF THE HILL!

Once out of the other world, I return, with Southpaw, who gives you a big scolding. While you're licking your wounds, I am the King of the Hill once again!

Oh, and I've hired Megure as my bodyguard. He will eat anyone who tries to get up here.

I then started teasing that CC, carpet's initial, has the same pronunciation with sissy. CC and Megure barged at me and using my wand, I turn them into frogs. I am the king again!!!

I ask Ai Haibara to give me the antidote that will turn Frogs into human again, then when CC turn in to human, I knock him out cold using my karate chop. then i give megure a raise for his job if he do what i ask. So i turn him in to my guard. We walk up the hill, and push Shuu-chan down and puch him hard in the face. Anyways he is defenseless. I am QUEEN of the Hill once again!!!

I was flying a helicopter when it started to rain. I was looking for somewhere to land when I spotted a hill, I decided to land on it. As I was landing I realised there was two people on the hill, I tried to turn but it was too late the power of the wind blew the two people away. when I got out of the helicopter I saw gold on the hill I decided to guard the hill and become the king of it!!!

After climbing up the hill, i decided that i need some weapons so i broke into the black organization lab and steal as many poison and gas and guns and knife as much as possible. The climbing up the hill again, sneak behind DG(detective Gin) back and aim for his vital spot and shoot"BAM" he's dead then i use my knife to cut him in small pieces then kick him of hill. I AM QUEEN OF THE HILL!!!