Detective Conan World
knpce

Favorite Season

Favorite Season  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite season?

I wonder if I do live near you... the snow at my place was a drizzle/flurry mix too and it was all gone the next morning...

Wow it would be weird and cool if you turned out to be in my school and all xD

Luckyyyyyy I want more snow...>.<

Hey, what a coincidence!  Last night where I live, there was an apparent drizzle/flurry mix, which would count as the first snow for this autumn!  Too bad it was all gone before morning.  Hm, you don't live near me, do you?

lol haha xD What a small world we live in. :P Maybe you two even know each other :P

lol haha xD What a small world we live in. :P Maybe you two even know each other :P

Haha, that would be awkward :P

I like winter for the snow, but when it's autumn, below freezing, and no snow falling from the sky, ---> -_-

You guys are so lucky! For me, snow usually doesn't fall until December or January.

Haha, that would be awkward :P

I like winter for the snow, but when it's autumn, below freezing, and no snow falling from the sky, ---> -_-

You guys are so lucky! For me, snow usually doesn't fall until December or January.

yeah xD worse is that they are siblings :P

Anyway, you guys should be thankful for having 4 seasons. I hate how my place has only two seasons called, Rainy period and dry period.

I hate dry period since when it rains it's always associated with strong thunderstorms and it's so hot. I hate rainy period too since it's the time where typhoons pass here.

yeah xD worse is that they are siblings :P

Anyway, you guys should be thankful for having 4 seasons. I hate how my place has only two seasons called, Rainy period and dry period.

I hate dry period since when it rains it's always associated with strong thunderstorms and it's so hot. I hate rainy period too since it's the time where typhoons pass here.

I can't imagine life without 4 seasons (though I was born in a place that was less temperate), especially with the money-wasting shopping you have to do every few months :P

Ah... Humidity is the worse. Are typhoons really bad? It's been a while since I've been in a serious one (hurricane, actually).

I can't imagine life without 4 seasons (though I was born in a place that was less temperate), especially with the money-wasting shopping you have to do every few months :P

Ah... Humidity is the worse. Are typhoons really bad? It's been a while since I've been in a serious one (hurricane, actually).

I want to imagine 4 seasons lol

yeah. I feel sad for those who get affected though (I think a thousand people died on the last worse typhoon we had). We're far away from where most typhoons/hurricanes hit.

I want to imagine 4 seasons lol

yeah. I feel sad for those who get affected though (I think a thousand people died on the last worse typhoon we had). We're far away from where most typhoons/hurricanes hit.

I'm lucky that rarely any natural disasters happen where I live. I can't imagine thousands just... Gone.

whenever there is a hurricane in my region, I don't realize that it's really severe until I see pictures and articles of all the damages; then I'm like O_O

whenever there is a hurricane in my region, I don't realize that it's really severe until I see pictures and articles of all the damages; then I'm like O_O

Yeah, me too. For example, the Haiti earthquake a while back didn't seem to affect me too much at first. Looking at some of the articles/pictures now, I can really see the devastation it had caused.

Every day is cold now, but the closest we've come to snow is the dry ice the school used to package stuff.

Yeah, me too. For example, the Haiti earthquake a while back didn't seem to affect me too much at first. Looking at some of the articles/pictures now, I can really see the devastation it had caused.

Every day is cold now, but the closest we've come to snow is the dry ice the school used to package stuff.

remember the japan earthquake? We were really worried about gosho and other manga writers at that time.

It's been freezing this past week! T-T

I refuse to transition into winter and wear thick, stiff, and uncomfortable jackets. -.-

remember the japan earthquake? We were really worried about gosho and other manga writers at that time.

I remember being really worried about my Japanese relatives at the time...

One thing that worries me in winter season is all the static electricity making my hair float all over the place

Really?! At that time, I didn't even think about that. If that happened right now, I'd probably be freaking out. There's a lot of good mangakas residing in Japan...

Speaking of which, there was a 6.2-magnitude earthquake near Nagano today. O.o

Really?! At that time, I didn't even think about that. If that happened right now, I'd probably be freaking out. There's a lot of good mangakas residing in Japan...

Speaking of which, there was a 6.2-magnitude earthquake near Nagano today. O.o

Really?! O_O I need to catch up to current events sighs

Really?! O_O I need to catch up to current events sighs

I'm not aware of most current events either, it's just that when MK mentioned that Japanese earthquake/tsunami in 2011, I tried to search what year it was in. When I typed 'Japan earthquake', the top half of the page was filled with the news.

and... more snow coming tomorrow >.<

I was so certain that school would be canceled completely that I practically didn't do my homework. Now, I see that the snowing will happen later in the day, after school starts.

I was so certain that school would be canceled completely that I practically didn't do my homework. Now, I see that the snowing will happen later in the day, after school starts.

same here... at least it IS snowing :P

I hate the slushy flurries though :(

It's snowing now! The slush has gone through my shoes, but it's still snow :D

Ah that's right, there was snow today.  I heard it's pretty bad further up north from where we are.  I'm a bit jealous, I'll admit, but at least the snow won't be getting in the way of my Thanksgiving plans.  And walking home from school was a pain. 

I'm glad it snowed but it wasn't much :/

Winter's just starting though, so maybe we'll see more snow later this season

We've barely got any snow where I'm at. Which is unusual for us.

;_; you guys are all talking bout snows...

Are you not getting any snow? Haha

It's funny how we get snow near Thanksgiving but hardly get any near Christmas