19 members have voted

1. 1. what is your favorite arc?

• Conan arc
    • Haibara arc
    • Vermouth arc
    • Cellphone arc
    • Kir arc
    • Bourbon arc

The Kir arch is my favorite arc in the whole serious so far. The whole time I was watching it, I felt at the edge of my seat. It was one of those moments where I wouldn't have minded sitting there and watching the whole arc in one go (if it wasn't for the fact that it was so long that it was impossible to do that).

Well, it's Kir arc for me, even though I like the Vermouth arc best for the most plot development, Akai was just too badass in the Kir arc, and I like the fact that there was a lot of action in it as well.

we only put it cause there was more akai in the kir arc then in Vs

but kirs had a lot of great cases as well as vermouths  

who watches the anime, if he skips those awfuls AOs then he would see how great her arc is 

same for the cellphone number arc, cause a lot of AOs killed the mood for watching the next episodes 

The Kir arc was pretty eptastic but I'm really liking the Bourbon arc. Seriously, who doesn't like that stunt that was pulled to stop the vehicle Conan was stuck in and freaking Sera practically bitch-slapping the woman pointing the gun at him with her motorcycle's tire? I loved that episode a lot and kept replaying that scene while everyone was doing their thing trying to help him. Then you've got the Scarlet arc... or set and the Bell Tree train one too with even Kid in the mix. Damn, just damn. Granted... it really was a close tie for me because I loved the FBI vs the Black Organization set/arc. Trust me I had a hard time choosing but am happy with my choice. >v</