Detective Conan World
Maltavite

DCW IRL Round 13: Snatch

OH MY GOSH ASTRA IS PREMIUM'S SISTER!!!!!!!! If she is your two of diamonds, *black joker time!*

-----------------------

2:30 pm

Yssa was covered in dirt after conducting a search operation in the storage room. But she had gotten what she needed: a megaphone and tape. Brushing aside her (plaited) hair, she sketched an impression of a megaphone on one of the trees.

She had mentioned the police officer, the "Premium snooper" to the heisters after the boss had said the plan with thermo-drills. At that time, ideas were mish-mashing in her brain (which she described as 'a machine that spurts out random ideas and takes a lot of time to organize'), and she decided to pull out a (probable) trump card. Writing a table of letters on the sketchpad, she typed the following into her phone:

Ukkeo,  E sdw tco ekspoatlr ek acdrbo ln lur adsos. Ces kdjo es Projeuj. E koom ylu tl bl tl Jotrl I. tl ioaljo idag-up. Tcx.

She sent it to  number she had memorized like the back of her hand. She was sure the recipient would know the key, and what it said.

She then typed another message to the boss.

Back-up is coming.

-----------------------------

(LOL Ribena is a drink :3 I meant the wine that the boss gave was actually Ribena in disguise. :3 But I suppose it works too XD We can have a person called Ribena. It makes sense too :P)

================

"Ah... right... So I'll work as the diversion ONLY if we have been noticed?" Amber shrugs as the plan was reiterated before the heist. "And I thought this would be more fun..."

"Well... think about it, if you haven't been noticed, it would be called 'raising their attention' and not 'diverting their attention' right?"

"Hmm... that be true. Ah well, I guess diversion is a nicer word than bait..."

"... I know that this isn't a very-"

"-hah don't think too much about it Nezumi... Being bait is my specialty anyways. But just so you know, I'm doing it because Master asked me to, not because it is necessary to the operation..."

"I know."

"When I decide to do it, I'll get it done properly, so don't you worry. That's also why master trusts me~ Hee~ And furthermore, I get master to owe me one too~"

Amber chuckles a bit before pulling out a dark blue half-mask. "I'll be using this one this time. Remember it." Amber said before keeping it back into her bag. 

"I'll be preparing some stuff before I go. Meet you guys at the bank in an hour's time." she continued before disappearing from the room.

There was a room far down the corridors on the 3rd story of the building which people rarely pass. The boss had allocated that room for Amber. It was a room with a lot of costumes, accessories and resources which Amber collects. Out of all the costumes on the rack, Amber chose a shimmering white leotard with dark blue stockings and dark blue jacket. She proceeded to tie her hair up in two twin tails and bonded them with white ribbon. She then chose a black cap and wore it, covering the white ribbon. She walked to one end of the room and took out something resembling a choker and a watch from a drawer and put them both on. Finally, she put on a pair of plain-looking flats, a pair of dark glasses, grabbed a stick-like object and the mask before heading out of the room. There was still time, so Amber decided to head to the bank by foot. Taking some detours, she reached the bank after half an hour - fifteen minutes before meeting time.

Within a distance, she spotted some headlights from a vehicle. Amber immediately jumped onto the branches of a nearby large tree and concealed herself. It was the heisters, Tone and Doran. In the opposite direction, Amber spotted Yssa in the park near Faber Garden. Amber pulled up her sleeve of her jacket and pulled out her watch. "Let's see..." she mumbled before pressing the top left button. A tiny dot appeared on the bottom left of the watch and slowly, many more dots appeared on the watch.

"Waiting..." Amber continued to stare at the watch. One more dot appeared.

The dots suddenly disappear and the time suddenly turned to 00:00.

"Here it comes!" Amber grinned as she turned to monitor Doran and Tone spring into action. "Operation start~"

She would have taken action when the operation begun, but her orders are to wait for Doran and Tone to break into the bank and disable the cameras. 

A few minutes later, the duo disappeared. Another change in status was reflected on her watch.

"Looks like they managed to get in... Now, all I need to do is get into position..." Amber carefully and silently jumped off the tree into a nearby bush and proceeded to enter the bank through the door which Doran and Tone broke through. "Let's see... the next step..."

Amber locked the door from the inside and proceeded through the bank using the route planned. With her speed, she managed to get into position within a minute. She pressed another button to signal she is in position. Approximately 15 seconds later, Doran and Tone signalled the start of the break in. The next second, Amber heard a loud hiss from somewhere deep in the bank. It must be the drill. "04:58... 2 seconds earlier than expected... not bad at all" Amber thought in her mind. "Now to complete the job within the next 10 minutes..." 

"Hmmm... strangely this place has high ceilings..." Amber mumbled as she balanced herself on a high metal pole 5 metres form the ground while waiting for the heisters to complete their tasks. "11:59... 12:00... three more minutes huh..."

*beep*

"Hmmm?" A signal came from the watch a few seconds after Amber checked. "That was fast..." Amber pulled out her watch to check the status.

"Wait... ... !?" A yellow signal and a coordinate. It was a signal that there were intruders. Police? Or another gang? Amber wondered.

It was Amber's job to find out.

It doesn't really matter who it was though; whoever it is, it would have been trouble, but there were different ways to deal with it depending on who was the intruder. Amber rode on the metal pole towards the coordinates. Calculating from her position to the coordinates and her speed and the enemy's speed, it is likely she would encounter them within the next minute. Amber decided on the location of encounter and hid herself within the shadows. It would be unlikely that the enemy would suspect anyone to be hiding in the ceilings. A minute later, Amber noticed the sound of footsteps approaching. As Amber prepared for the encounter, the footsteps suddenly stopped. 

'Are they hiding?'  Amber surveyed the surroundings and spotted the shadow of the enemy around the corner. 'There.'

Amber pulled out a bead from her leotard and flicked it towards the corner. The shadow jerked. 'Got their attention.'

A head slowly emerged from behind the corridor. Amber took a closer look at the enemy.

'Oh no... This ain't good.' Amber thought as she pulled up her sleeve and pressed a button.

================================================================

(You can decide who it is :P)

[ :3 what a pain, it has to be either Tara or Me, cuz there's no one else in your opposition at the moment... ]

Premium raced his car to The Police HQ, Tara was already there waiting in his cabin...

"You are such a slow driver..! You couldn't reach here with a car within the time I reached here with a bicycle" Tara said teasing Premium...

"Hoho little sissy, I was searching for an observation points for tonight... One of my contacts in the Intelligence Agency said that they'll be lifting the observation over Metro Bank since Eve as they consider Bank safe enough... That's where we step in, The Heist will happen TONIGHT only... So It'll be a complete Covert Operation , we are nowhere within legal boundaries to do this stuff, hence I want you to listen carefully, If there is any kind of interception by any other branch of Law Enforcement, we'll disband and flee immediately... " Premium said the last sentence with a grave and deep voice...

"You have time till 1600, I want you on the terrace of the Daily Bugle building at 1630... The Heist can't happen in daylight, but the preparations start to happen soon enough"

"Any questions..?"

[Tara can ask some questions and fill this space in her post if she wants :P ]

=====================================

Daily Bugle Terrace

Premium entered the Terrace, and saw no one there yet, "Jeez Tara, how can you be late..!"

Tara jumped from above and landed straight infront of Premium, "I like heights, they give me a clearer view you know"

Then she started walking backwards and explained "I reached at 3 PM itself... I have been observing the area and currently 4 cars right on this road are here since then... That vendor selling Cotton Candy hasn't sold a single cotton candy since I got here, and... I m hungry... "

With the last sentence she stopped walking backwards and she had stopped right at the edge..

"Take out the brown paper bag from inside, it's your lunch... " Premium said as he threw a handbag towards Tara... "And get away from that edge!"

====================================

[still back in time, duh more typing :V ]

The area around Metro Bank has started to get empty as the the time passed out, there was absolutely nobody left till 9PM...

At around 10PM, a car parked itself at some distance from the Bank, but no one got out of it...

"Tara, it's happening probably, the Heisters a getting into positions, one last time check your arms and ammunitions and the radio..! Check the frequency..!"

"It's 244..."

"Bingo, oukay, you know the drill, just don't mess up Tara... You are more important than the plan, so if it comes to your life, Damn the plan and save yourself... And if you need any help, just tell me your coordinates and I'll rush for you..."

[sigh] Daily Bugle eh..? We might see Spiderman.. :P

(Let me mess you (and maybe us) up a bit :P)

=========================

'It's Jack!? What the... !?' Amber hid back into the shadows. She had not expected the guy. She thought it would definitely be the Chief Inspector or his men. According to Yssa, the best scenario would be if only the Chief Inspector showed up, but if any other gangs also showed up, we will have no choice but to deal with it. However, Jack showing up was the worst possible outcome for them. Quickly she sent a message to the team announcing Jack's appearance. Not long after, a message came with the instructions, as well as the announcement of Chief Inspector's arrival. 'This is going to be a long night...' Amber thought.

[Recap - 5:30PM] (Messing around with your head :P)

--- conversation with someone ---

"So how was it?"

"They're really there as you said..."

"I see..."
"He passed something over."

"Really... Do you know what it is?"

"Not yet. It looks ordinary but I'm still checking."

"I see.. By the way, have you destroyed that?"
"Not yet... But I retrieved it. Here."
"Heh~ Did he notice?"

"Nope. Not a clue. He didn't even realize my presence."
"Oh..."
"His partner was a lot more attentive though."
"You met his partner?"

"Yea... His partner reached pretty early and was surveying the entire area and has been noticing us ever since."

"They noticed you?"

"Not really, but something like that?" 

"What do you mean?"

"In order to mask the abnormalities, you have to have more abnormalities right?"

"Uh huh... I kinda understand. You made them notice the abnormalities... is what you're trying to say?"

"Something to that aspect. But honestly, take note of his partner... I'm sure you know who that is by now. They're coming today."
"Got it. I've got the rat to come up with plans for them already no problems."
"Don't underestimate them though... his partner seems to be just like you... Be careful."

"Just like me... huh... You mean... small?"

"......... I mean like wild... "

"Oh sure. That'll be a problem."

"Just in case, help me with that."

"Noted. Be off now."

Amber nodded as the mysterious person vanished from the room.

[Recap - 6:00pm]

"Hey Nezumi. I've got the information."

"Hmm? How is it?" the girl responded in her direction.

"Positive."

"Right. Then I'll modify the plan a little... But it may be trouble if more people came..."

"I'll find a way to deal with it if it ever happens..."

[back in time]

'I know I said that... But how should I deal with this?' Amber thought as she put on the dark blue mask and unbuttoned her jacket.

Jack was the last and the most dangerous person to meet for her and her team.

It was the worst possible match-up. This person is her Achilles heel. Amber knew that if this person shows up, their entire plan would go haywire, or even possibly fail!

'But wait! I'm a diversion right? So it doesn't really matter?! Since all I have to do is to divert their attention!' Amber calmed down for a second. 'Wait... that means I will probably lead them straight to the police!? No wait... I can't... shit! What do I do!?'

Amber fidgeted. 'Shit!'

Jack noticed the motion and pointed his gun towards the ceiling and shot. Amber dodged it by a hair's length and started running down the metal pole. She removed her cap and tied it into her jacket which she tied around her neck, revealing her white ribbon and leotard.

"Some of you go after her." Jack said. "I will head towards the vaults."

With that, some of his men went after Amber.

'Gosh! Wait! This ain't happening! I'm being chased by some smelly old man and not Jack!? I'm gonna have to make them lose me...'

Amber swung down from the metal pole and kicked the row of guys after they made a turn. Like dominoes, all 3 guys fell and Amber took the opportunity to steal two guns from the men before swinging out of sight. 

'This worked well~' Amber giggled as she kept her stick ribbon back into her jacket. 'Two guns~ Getto~ Now to look for Jack sama~ <3'

Amber swung herself back up the metal pole and ran towards the vault.

==========================

(Yes. Amber's got a crush on Jack. :3)

[Amber is in love with an old man, and has a crush on the rivalry... Now that's hardcore love xD ]

[Oi I dont mind if you steal something except my Police Badge, My Pistol, and my Cell Phone]

"Project Snatch" was underway now. She was silently timing the heist on her phone. All was going well, and Tone hadn't trashed anything (well, that was a relief!)

*click* Her phone had recieved an update. An undentified yellow dot was blinking near Amber (diversion section). At the same time, she knew who it was from Amber's text: Jack, a member of a rival gang. At the same time, she saw a familiar car: the "premiumly snoopy" inspector's.  Shizzzzzz, she thought as she typed a message to Amber, put on gloves, and pressed the button for the Worst-Case Scenario.

Two loud gunshots jrang into the night. Immediately, the panicked customers ran out, or into each other, or into the marble structures inside. Security guards blocked a handful, but most had escaped into the night, screaming and running for their lives. People are so naive!, she thought as she joined the crowd of people, but not after dropping two empty bullet shells as she ran.

The gunshots were just a recording on a device, amplified by the megaphone she had found earlier in the Payday crew's storage room. She had thought that if Inspector Premium had brought in back-up, she would need to clear the area, and the bank would be their playground. She had put the probability of rival crews appearing at a minimum, since she knew them as rash, and would rob a bank in clear daylight. They had leveled up, that's for sure.

When she had lost the people, she turned in the opposite direction (out of sight of the Inspector's car) and entered through the back door of the bank. Now this bank will become a playground for us..., she thought. This heist was getting more exciting by the minute.

She called Amber's phone.

"Hey Nezumi. I've got the information."

"Hmm? How is it?" she asked

"Positive."

"Right. Then I'll modify the plan a little... But it may be trouble if more people came..."

"I'll find a way to deal with it if it ever happens..."

She turned off the phone

"Unnie's here, ya know?!"

The player that she had called had finally come. She had the blonde hair of Yssa, although it was tied in pigtails. Her blue eyes were warmer than Yssa's, but they had the same look of confidence in them. Of course she had to be confident. She was a heister mole.

"Hey, unnie. Inspector Premium's here, so we can expect Metro Bank to blow up in action, right?" she said with a smirk.

"Yup!" she said, putting her thumbs up. "I heard director getting angry at him for messing with this case, so he'll be in trouble." Meanwhile, Yssa was texting Amber.

"Back-up has arrived. We'll be joining the party."

She turned to her sister, the police mole, and they both ran inside the bank.

-------------------------------

The message I sent said, "Unnie,  I saw the inspector in charge of our cases. His name is Premium. I need you to go to Metro B. to become back-up. Thx." We're joining the party! Expect explosions!

@KKLT- I feel stupid again D:

Yay! It's play time!

-----------------

The back entrance of the bank was not as spectacular as the front, but they had to deal with that. Yssa's sister pried open a grate and climbed up. "Trial and error is our only chance, unnie." said Yssa. "When you hear heavy footprints, jump down."

"Aye, captain.", said her sister with a salute. Yssa then climbed up the duct and closed the grate. Since both of them were tall and slender, they navigated through the air ducts easily, although Yssa's muscles were beginning to hurt from bowing down.

Rumble rumble

She felt vibrations. "Quick, unnie!" she whisper-shouted, but her sister was gone before she even finished the statement. She quickly leaped down and heard a crunch.

"Oh!" she said as she leaped back in surprise. She had landed on one of the rival heisters, and the crunch was the sound of broken bones. "And that's what you get when you get in the way of the Will o' the Wisp, loser!" her sister playfully said.

She smiled, and checked her phone again. Blue dot (Amber) was being chased by a yellow dot (Probably one of the rival heisters?), while a cluster of yellow dots were nearing the location of the cluster of blue dots (Doran, Tone and co.). Two blue dots (Yssa and her sister) were near a small group of yellow dots (the bad guys)

"I think we should go to Amber's location first. Three heads are better than two, after all." said Yssa. "You're the boss, Ys ", replied her sister. They climbed back into the duct and started heading in the pursuited blue dot's direction

-----------------

@Prem- HEY, hurry up and enter the action!

[Oi oi, more scary... Well I don't mind being suspended, the only thing Premium cares about is his only partner and companion and sissy £: ]

[waiting for astraculpa to post first ]

"Ah.... There he is~" Amber chuckled as she caught up with the rival gang.

"Wiiiiz~" Amber jump and landed on Jack as she wrapped her legs around his arms to prevent him from moving and pointed a gun towards his head while grabbing onto his neck.

"Jack!" His subordinates shouted when they realized what was happening.

"Ah don't move around too much or I'll turn him to swiss cheese." Amber threatened. 

"Hngh..." Jack let out a dry laugh. "You again? I recognize you."
"Oh... you do?" Amber tried to hide her excitement.   'OH MY GOODNESS~! JACK SAMA REMEMBERED ME!?'

"You were the one we met last heist at the harbour aren't you?"

"Maybe I am, maybe not..."  'OMG HE REMEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!'

"You were kind enough to let us pass the last time, won't you let us pass again today?" Jack asked calmly.

"Hmmm.... that may be a problem~" Amber shrugs. "I would love to... but you know... my mission would break if I were to do that... But..."
Amber chuckles before continuing, "... I would consider if those two over there would stop following you and allow both of us have some. alone. time... you know..."

Amber leaned her head onto Jack's. The two men beside Jack suddenly riled up.

"You insolent-! There's no wa-"

"Heh..." Jack laughed to himself and continued before his men could disapprove. "Sure why not. You two, leave us."

"EH!? WHAT!? But Jack! We-" 

"It's alright. Just leave." he repeated. His men's faces were filled with shock. They were annoyed but even so, they did as they were told.

"Ehhh....You really sent them away~" Amber said after the two men were not in sight. "Aren't you afraid that I'm just trying to trick you?"

"Ho-... How would you trick me?" Jack asked.

"Like for example... BANG! I kill you... or something...?" Amber giggled.

"...Hngh." Jack let out a soft laugh. 

"Oh?" Amber grinned as he felt Jack twitch.

With a sudden jolt Jack jerked off his right arm from Amber's grasp and grabbed Amber on her heel and flung her through his left shoulder as he switch his grip to her right wrist and pressed her straight onto the ground. With the weight of his body, he held her on the ground with his arm below her neck. Amber, however, made no resistance. 

"Did you think you could have stopped me with just that?" Jack whispered softly into her ear as he kept her on the ground.

"Impressive~" Amber blushed. 'JACK SAMA JUST GRABBED MY HAND! OH MY HEART WOULD JUST STOP...'

"Well,,," Jack slowly released her from his grip as he pulled himself up. "I suppose that means you let me pass then?"

"Ahh ahhh... I guess I lose then~" Amber stayed on the ground as Jack turned to the direction of the vault.

"Heh. I'll thank you another time then." Jack waved as he turned and proceeded towards the direction of the vault without looking back.

"Ah..." Amber sighed as she laid on the cold hard floor. "What should I do...? I think... I overdid it a bit..."

'I didn't realize it just now but... my back...kinda... hurts...'    =X

======================

(XDDDDDDDDDDDD)

(Note to all: Bain is a bit level-headed guy. LOL)

Bain frantically shouted to the team, "Someone need to take care of the Inspector. Then I got some bad news. Tara. A girl in choco brown."

Doran asked, "Should you called her brunette for that?"

Bain sighed, "Maybe... Have you break into the vault?"

Doran snickered, "Well, I don't know. But I have saw to open the deposit boxes."

Bain told him, "Good luck with that. Better hurry fast before the cops are coming."

KKLT is twisted :V (and awesome!)

--------------------------------------

Yssa carefully kept watch ront the blue dot. It was next to a single yellow dot, which, presumably, was a member of Jack's gang. She quickened her crawling pace after seeing this. Finally, the two blue dots symbolizing her and her sister were near the blue dot and the yellow dot. 

JThere was no grate in sight yet, so they kept on crawling until they came upon one. Yssa's sister hastily opened the grate and jumped down, with Yssa following. Amber was lying on the ground, apparently exhausted, 

"What happened?" Yssa's sister asked Amber. But Yssa already knew. From the footsteps that echoed through the bank corridors, Amber had been overpowered (or let herself be overpowered, she didn't know. The girl she dubbed Neko-chan was unreadable) by a rival heister by the means of martial arts (no bullet shells here). It wasn't a punch/kick to the head or tummy, otherwise she'd be writhing in pain now. Since she was lying down, most probably the impact was to her back. Kicking the back would result in her lying face-down, so only one person could have done it: the judo-master Jack, dubbed as DT to her.

The heck?! Jack got away!, she thought. Just when she thought things couldn't get any worse, they did.

A text from the boss about Inspector Premium and some girl named Tara entering the playground. "Unnie, do you know who Tara is?" she asked her sister. She had never heard of that name before.

"The only Tara I know involving the police is the Inspector's sister. She's in the Intelligence division, I've heard." her sister responded. "From your tone, the premiumly snoopy inspector has joined the fun, and brought his sister with him. Hah! She's the perfect bait for that Inspector!"

Yssa silently smiled. This is tactician versus tactician, eh? Fine. Let's see who loses.

-------------------------------

{Unknown Time}

{Unknown Place}

"You're the one who started the divergence, weren't you?" spoke a man. He was wearing a suit and pointing a gun to another man

The other man shrugged. ";I won't allow myself alone to be blamed for this. That gun freak is also to blame!". 

The man in the suit angrily retorted, "You set him up! You told him to kill "these criminals"! So now, innocent people are criminals? Hah! Nice line of thought!"

The other man's lips turned into a smile. "Anyone who works against me and my goals is considered a criminal." With these words, he pulled out a gun, and shot the suited man in the chest. "Those people include you."

He then turned away and left, as the black-suited man's life bled out of him.

----------------------------------

@astra- Yes, I am picking a fight with you. Not yet, though :P

"Tara... huh?" Amber asked as Yssa picked her up.

"You know her?" Yssa asked.

"Hmmm? What are you talking about? Didn't I show you her picture earlier this afternoon?"

"Ah... I see......... wait... That's Tara!? She looks... different...from.... hmmmm...." Yssa scratched her head. "Well... either way, I've already prepared for the situation you mentioned of this afternoon so there's no problem."

"Well, I didn't manage to get all the information though. I've retrieved the bug immediately after the encounter, so anything else after that is a mystery."

"Don't worry. If there's a change I'll be the one to deal with it. And I doubt they would be able to change their plans too much within an hour anyway..."

"That would be good then."
"By the way, how's your back? Jack did you in?"
"My back's fine... well it does hurt abit. And I fell myself... I got two other guys out of commission though. Managed to make Jack leave them behind..."

"And you let Jack get away?"

"What are you talking about? I'm a diversion right? My job is to divert people away from where they are supposed to go, not to stop them in their tracks..." Amber shrugged. "Jack's goal isn't to take me down. His goal is already clear so I won't be able to create any diversion."

"..."

"But don't you worry..." Amber smiled. "I've placed a tracker on him~~ So even if he was the one to escape with the jewel, we'll know where he went~ <3"

"... Do you put trackers on everyone? Chief Inspector, now Jack...?"
"Hmmm? I put a bug on the inspector. That ain't a tracker."

"... Anyway the inspector is coming... and you're injured... I need to change the plan..."
"Didn't you already plan the dog's arrival?"
"I did... but I didn't plan on you getting injured!"

"What are you talking about? That should always be included in the plan!" Amber frowned. "But of course... me getting injured doesn't change any of your plans anyway so it's still good."

"Huh?"
"I'm saying to treat me as though I'm not injured... I'm an athlete... I have experience in dealing with these minor injuries. Furthermore, If I am unable to handle my task, I'll raise it up and make sure you change it. So just continue with the original plan."

Yssa sighed. "Don't forget what you said..."

"I forget easily...:" Amber giggled as she jumped and grabbed the metal pole above. "Well, Jack should be reaching the vault any time soon."

Amber plucked a chip from her choker and hurled it at Yssa who caught it.

"This is?"

"Insert it into the watch. It's the location of the tracker." Amber said before disappearing into the shadows yet again.

==============================

[Go gogo! Tactician fight! ]

[ Bear with me, brother.  :P]

Tara learned to park her bike properly after losing several ones previously.  She jogged inside the HQ and head straight to Premium's office unnoticed. 

"Now, what does that old man want me to do?" she asked herself while trying to stifle a yawn.

After a few minutes, the door burst open.

"You are such a slow driver..! You couldn't reach here with a car within the time I reached here with a bicycle" She said playfully to annoy her brother.

"Hoho little sissy, I was searching for an observation points for tonight... One of my contacts in the Intelligence Agency said that they'll be lifting the observation over Metro Bank since Eve as they consider Bank safe enough... That's where we step in, The Heist will happen TONIGHT only... So It'll be a complete Covert Operation , we are nowhere within legal boundaries to do this stuff, hence I want you to listen carefully, If there is any kind of interception by any other branch of Law Enforcement, we'll disband and flee immediately... " Premium said the last sentence with a grave and deep voice. Tara's eyes flung wide open obviously interested at her impending dangerous little game.

"You have time till 1600, I want you on the terrace of the Daily Bugle building at 1630... The Heist can't happen in daylight, but the preparations start to happen soon enough. Any questions..?" Premium inquired dubiously.

She smirked. "Can my baby go with me?

Daily Bugle Terrace 

Tara arrived in the place earlier than the agreed time. She scanned the vicinity and made mental notes of the significant details. 

She heard footsteps and saw Premium emerge in the terrace . "Jeez Tara, how can you be late..!" She heard him complained. Tara jumped from above and landed straight in front of Premium, "I like heights, they give me a clearer view you know" Then she started walking backwards and explained "I reached at 3 PM itself... I have been observing the area and currently 4 cars right on this road are here since then... That vendor selling Cotton Candy hasn't sold a single cotton candy since I got here, and... *grrrr....* I m hungry... ". With the last sentence she stopped walking backwards and she had stopped right at the edge.. 

"Take out the brown paper bag from inside, it's your lunch... " Premium said as he threw a handbag towards Tara... "And get away from that edge!"

She caught it with and began chomping down her snack. " Uoy Knaht" She called out.

[ohohoho.... sorry for the extra trouble :P ]

An hour passed and the sea of people began to disperse. Tara quietly reviewed  the statistics again and envisage the probable scenarios and their escape route in case something unexpected might turn up.  It's already 10 yet she no one went in or out in the target location.

"Tara, it's happening probably, the Heisters are getting into positions, one last time check your arms and ammunition and the radio..! Check the frequency..!" Premium ordered. 

"It's 244..."

"Bingo, oukay, you know the drill, just don't mess up Tara... You are more important than the plan, so if it comes to your life, Damn the plan and save yourself... And if you need any help, just tell me your coordinates and I'll rush for you..." her brother in a worried tone.

"Pffttt" She scoffed whilst adjusting her cap.

" Okay, okay" Tara said when she realized Premium isn't pleased with her reply.

Let's give them one hell of a game, ybab. " She stared intently at her M9 and smiled. 

========================================================================================

Messing up is her expertise. Unable to suppress her excitement, she hurried to get out of the car and ran towards at the dark alley at the side of the bank.

"Tara!" Premium's angry voice erupt in the silent.

Sorry, brother, but my boredom can't be contained anymore"  and continue to storm off.

She dialed her phone and turn to right sharply " Yo! operation commences. "  she gave her coordinates and hung up. The young officer stopped short when she reached the bank. "Let the chase begin"

===========================================================================

{ Been very busy suddenly}

As soon as Tara went in, Premium smiled, you are so annoying at times...

"Let's see how well you can eat up the starter menu of the Criminal Restaurant.." Premium said to Tara on Radio...

-"You won't believe how bad my appetite is.. Haha.." Tara replied...

-"Oukay I'll be coming in within 4 minutes, your job is to clear off any Heister activity in Hall 3,6,7 and 9... Also we can't be seen, so blast off all the cameras you see..."

-"Affirmative"

"Sheh, it's time already that I move in.." Premium said to himself...

Though the firing inside the Bank Building was going on with Silencers but the vibes could be felt very well outside...

-"Premium, going into the nest from Northwest entrance..."

-"Affirmative"

Premium could sense that he was being watched. As soon as he reached the Northwest entrance which was in pitch black, he said to his Radio

-"Change of plans, I m coming in from a little higher altitude..."

-"what..!? oh yeah alright.."

Premium took off his jacket revealing his handgun with its holster, tied his jacket around the waist and started climbing up the pipe...

"I should have worn my basketball shoes" Premium said to himself trying to divert his own mind from the height...

Premium atlast reached a window..."Oh it's locked", premium withdrew his pistol from his holster and shot on the glass with point black proximity "and now it's not.."

The room was completely empty, but the noise could have attracted someone, so Premium waited for a minute and then continued to the lobby saying "Too bad, no pie for me"...

[so atlast we're all in action, I m not going to interfere with other groups, wind them up yourself... :P ]

In Yssa's hands was a tracker that Amber had given her before melting into the shadows again. Well, whether she let Jack get away or not, she'll still be able to track him (her cellphone shows all rival heisters in yellow.) Where the heck those she get her stuff? she asked herself, but no time to stall.

Staring at her cellphone, she confirmed that the heist had crossed the fifteen-minute mark. This needs to be finished in the next 5 minutes! The police will surely come to investigate because of those gunshots I set off earlier. That's good, because unnie said the Inspector was in trouble for meddling with this, but that's also bad for us...

She quickly typed a message to every Payday heister:

"We have at most 5 minutes to complete this heist before the police come. The Lucerne crew is also closing in. Please hurry!"

"Unnie, I think it would be best to continue on foot here..." she muttered. "If we happened to jump down in the middle of a pool of Lucernes, we'd be overpowered."

Her sister adjusted her cap. "Yup. I see your point, Ys..."

--------------------------------

{Unknown Place}

{Unknown Time}

He had lost everything on that day. When he heard the news, the world collapsed around him. Sure, he had been shady, but he knew he couldn't go that far! Grief had caused him to be distracted from what he was doing, but his friends had took care of it.

"Whoever was responsible wasn't there anymore, but we got it, alright!", one of his female companions said with a smile. Her smile melted into a face of concern. "Hey, you alright? Stupid question, of course you are-"

The woman's statement was interrupted by his cellphone's ringtone. He stared at it, and his world's Rapture officially started. "He's dead..."

-------------------------

Me and unnie are going on foot here now, guys! We'll meet sooner or later!

Amber jumped into a large air duct in the ceiling and headed towards the vault. Looking at her watch, she noticed the change in status.

"... fake...?" Amber's eyebrow furrowed. "...Seriously...?"

Another status change. "Yssa sure is fast.... Hmmm... Looks like I'm aid for escape... Alright..."
Amber kicked a metal grill loose and jumped back down into a room. She quickly ducked out of sight as a figure ran past the room. Adjusting her mask properly, she burst out of the room and ran in the opposite direction. The commotion attracted some attention.

"Who's there!? Stop!" 

Amber figured it was a woman from the voice. Tara? Or someone else?

A few seconds later, she heard more footsteps join in. More enemies?

"Maybe... I shall... right!" Amber took a turn around the corner and jumped to reach the metal pole. With one strong swing, she threw herself upward back into the air duct using the momentum. By the time the pursuers took the turn, Amber was already out of sight.

"Hmmm let's see... " Amber checked her watch again. She had cleared a path for the duo to get out and luckily, the two are currently doing so. "Another 5 more minutes to get out huh..."

Amber pressed a few more buttons and some flashing dots appeared. 

"The next encounter location would be... there?" Amber shrugged as she started running towards her destination.

[You wanna know where my stuff came from? :P I'll explain that in more detail some time later XDDDD]

[Astraculpa will have to withdraw from DCW, due to a unavoidable hiatus, but I would like to request Bain to let me continue her character 'Tara' alongside mine own character...]

Premium got out of the room... There was complete silence...

Premium notices there were staircase going downstairs to the Halls...

As per the Plan, Premium one by one started checking the Halls... Each Hall was quite far so Premium again armed himself just in case some one surprises him mid-way...

As Premium was about to reach the last Hall, Premium noticed the Guard Room...

"Hmm, might find something interesting in here... " Premium said as he entered the Guard Room...

He started checking the drawers, one of the drawers as he opened, his eyes shined... He turned to his Radio, "Tara, we now have a plan to get out just in case all this messes up.."

Tara also had completely scanned all the Halls she was ordered to...

-"Premium, My Areas are clear and all the Cameras in my area have been discovered and undone"

-"Well done Tara..! Now reach the Main Lobby... We'll regroup..."

-"Affirmative"

Tara rushed towards the Lobby, she was almost there when she heard some clinking sound from above... She started running towards the Lobby as she could almost see Premium...

She whispered, "Someone's here hurry"

Premium stopped running and started taking soft steps...

As soon as Tara looked back, she saw someone running in the other direction, by its speed, she was doubtful if it was some'one'... "Who's there..?" she said in somewhat a commanding voice...

By the time Premium came by Tara's side too, both started running towards the person who was swifting like a thunder goddess...

Then suddenly with a jerk the person took a turn and in just 3-4 seconds as Premium and Tara took the same turn.. It was gone..! it really vanished like nothing...

-"Where did it go..? " Tara asked astonishingly

-"that can be thought later now, we're running out of time, we need to rush to the Vaults now right away, I'll watch the back just in case that person shows up from the back, you mind the front.."

-"Roger"

Premium and Tara started running towards the Vaults...

[Who two were you trying to let away btw..? I don't really think you guys found the Diamonds yet, so why already leaving..? ]

(Me? I'm not leaving :/ We're continuing on foot, because there's a higher chance that we'll meet you it's risky to use the duct

Yeah, and astra isn't withdrawing from DCW, just IRL. And it's my, not mine)

"How's everything?" Amber asked when she caught up with the duo. 

"Not looking good... " replied Doran. Tone concentrated on running.

"The diamonds?" Amber asked. She eyed the briefcase that Tone was hugging.

"Looks like a fake." Doran replied. "But we're still bringing it back."
"I see... By the way, did you come across Jack on the way?" 

"We did...  Hardly managed to slip past him though. Any second earlier and we'll probably still be stuck at the vault."

"Oh...?" Amber mumbled to herself. 'That's strange...'

"Hmmm?" Amber noticed some activity on her watch. Two people are approaching their location.

"The enemy... Doran, Tone, you two turn left at the next bend."

"Ok." The duo nodded and in a few seconds, they turned. Amber continued forward.

"Here... they....come..." Amber slowed down significantly near another bend and once she glimpsed the hair of the enemy, she dashed into the bend.

"There!" Amber heard the enemy shout as they spotted her.

'Come. Chase me...' 

"Stop there!" her pursuers shouted as they chased after her shadow.

'This is kinda fun~' Amber thought as she dashed through the corridors of the bank.

===============

XD

Yssa estimated 3 minutes 'til policemen came. She quickly texted the other members: Hurry! Police will come to investigate in about 2 minutes!

Seconds later, she found out it was a fake. "Yssa, be careful. Someone fixed the cameras Doran undid.", warned her sister. They slipped into the shadows.

Whoosh

Someone had ran right past them. It was Amber. Stop bumping into us! she said in her mind. But a running Amber meant she was either being chased or was chasing someone. A quick glance at her phone confirmed that the sibling duo was on her scent.

The (other) sibling duo pressed their backs on the marble wall as two more shadows passed by. Yssa quickly decided to end this now. This means risking the secrecy of the Payday Crew. Her fingers ran across her phone in lightning-speed: one text to Amber, one to Doran.

A few heart-pumping seconds later, she recieved the locations of the cameras. She drew lines with her shaking fingers, ones that didn't pass by the red dots indicating cameras. She clicked the Send button.

Now only if they hurry up (and Amber follows the escape route)...

-----------------------

Premium and Tara reached the Vaults Lobby... It was surprising they didnt surpass anyone while coming... 'Did they leave already..?' ... Suddenly Tara stopped Premium, there was a Man in the Lobby, his face wasnt quite visible but his expressions and action spoke for him.. He was scared as hell..!

"Damn you Bain..! I'll kill each one of you..!" shouted the Man..

'Bain..?' Premium face went down...

Then Tara started observing the rest of the Lobby, half of the vaults had been pierced through... There was a slim smell in the air, it felt like something like fire just took place... Walls also had some burn marks...

-"Looks like they used the Thermal Drill..!" whispered Tara...

-"Right.. But only half of the vaults have been opened... This either means that they found the Diamonds midway or they h-"

-"Had to flee..!" exclaimed Tara...

-"Alright, change of plans... We might encounter our forces in some minutes, which would obviously take us into custody, So I want you to relocate yourself on the building adjacent to the bank... So get moving.."

-"What about you..?"

-"I'll just take care of this guy.."

-"But brother..! I don-"

-"You are.. go on now.. Its an order..!"

-"Yes Sir..." Tara started to move up the stairs and just before she could off the vision range of Premium she said on radio "Hoho.. make this fast, I m hungry for Dinner already.."

And Tara started running for the window through which Premium came in..

============================

Premium changed his magazine and started walking towards the Man..

-"Put your hands up decently or we'll have to do it the hard way"

The Man jerked ... He turned and now his face was clearly visible...

-"My my... Look who came to my Birthday Party..! Its Jack..! Anyways, the scenario doesnt changes, Drop the Gun, and kick it to me, and Raise your hands...please..?"

-"Inspector... I wont consider you quite wise, know it the Diamonds aint with me... You're wasting your time here... Go catch Bain if you want em.."

Jack had put down the gun...

-"Well, i figured it out the Diamonds aint with you... I wanted a favor... Tell me how many are with Bain this time..?"

-"I dont know, and why do you expect me to tell you..?"

-"Well then youre of no use to me then" Premium gave a blow to Jack's head making him faint... Premium handcuffed his hand with his legs... "Just in case the Sleeping Beauty wakes up before the Fairy Tale ends.."

Premium also started to move out now... Just before he was about to leave the Vaults, he took three smoke grenades out and threw them in the Lobby unpinning them ... Just in case the Police doesnt show up, this might pull them here afterall..

-"Premium on the run" said Premium on the Radio..

-"Affirmative, There is some activity at the Main Entrance"

-"Forget it for now.. We are out of time.."

Premium started running for the 'Escape Window'.. He climbed down like a monkey after which he was pulled up by Tara from the adjacent roof... While getting pulled up, Premium could see a group on the opposite side to Park.. "Till the next time, Bain.."

Soon the Fire Alarm went wild... The police was almost on the street when that happened...

'What timing' Premium thought as he passed the crime scene from a distance with his Car along with Tara, finally fleeing to return tomorrow legally...

29th February ends...

==============================

[Day 1 ends for me.. Now whats next..? 'You people can come to my home for Revenge' or the 'Diamonds get Transported and you try to steal em midway'..?]

[Had to type the whole thing again.. :3]

(Hahaha Prem. I'll use what you said against you. Be careful what you type next time :P)

----------------------------------------

Yssa nad her sister were on top of the tree where Yssa placed the megaphone, which was now in her possession.

She did a head/dot count. All of the blue dots were outside, although scattered. Smoke was gushing out of the windows on the back side of the bank like a dragon which had eaten too much curry. But she knew that the CCTV data would be saved no matter what. And who will be the only one seen? Maybe Jack's crew, but surely the Inspector and/or his sister will be, too, since they were the ones disabling it, so when the camera works again, they're in front if it.

Police cars were lined up in front of the bank already, so Yssa motioned for her sister to leave, as well as texting the others to do so. But if the diamond is fake, where's the real one?

An idea struck her. "Unnie, it's time to search." she said, her blue eyes shining with determination.

Her sister looked at her for a moment, and said "Yeah, I get where you're going, Ys. Let's go home."

If a person would look carefully at the smoke billowing from the marble walls of Metro Bank, you could see two hazy figures, silently running through the night, back to their house.

---------------------------------

"What?! It's gone?!"

His boss was practically flailing around when he came to report. The item they had retrieved at the house two days ago was missing.

"Without a trace, Sir." he stiffly said. "It's just...gone."

"Find it! Exhaust all means! Do whatever it takes to get it back!" his boss screamed like a madman. "The culprit can't go very far in here! Send an order to every local police station! Just get it back!"

He slowly inched away from his boss and left the office, leaving him screaming "Get it back! Get it back!" and sent a message to every police station in the locality.

---------------------------------

:V