Detective Conan World
Maltavite

DCW IRL Round 13: Snatch

Unaware to the trio, two gangsters in orange sports clad emerged at their back and mowed them down with silenced MAC-10s. Vitaly looked at the gangsters in relieve, "Okay, they're taken care... We need to get the hell outta here. Ado'll waiting outside." His phone rings and he looked at the number who called him. It was Bain. "We got the diamonds, now you can leave." He told VItaly

Vitaly informed the gangsters, "Okay, time to go... Rig this building before we'll went to Ado's car."

One of the gangsters with MAC-10 asked him, "What about the Ruby?"

Vitaly flatly replied, "Let it burn..." They placed several C4s inside the room before they ran into Ado's car and leave. Vitaly pulled the clacker after some distance between the rigged building and him. He could hear a deafening explosion from afar. This brought a grin to Adohalv's face, followed by laughter of his crew.

(Rounds over!)

(Stories don't match!  And ending is too forced (not to say sudden) <_< Bah... well... I'll make it match. Well lemme post one more final post before I conclude round over... 26th's still not over technically! I SHALL DO SOME AWESOME ROUNDING UP!)

--------------------

Amber landed swiftly and gave the guy a punch he will never forget right on his nose. He yelled as he gripped his bleeding nose in pain. It was a great angle so Jack managed to land a spinning kick in his back and at the same time as he was crouching forward, Yssa managed a kick right in his butt. Vitaly seemed to be in so much pain he can't even scream. Amber then took the opportunity to land a few other kicks and punches. Jack and Yssa soon follow suit and it turned into a huge gang-up bashing. 

However, none of the trio, who were so immensely concentrated with the defenseless target right in front of their eyes, had realized the appearance of two brightly dressed gangsters. The gangsters then immediately launched an array of bullets coming at a rate of 1090 rounds per minute from a long conspicuous machine gun. Immediately, Amber jumped out of target direction and towards shelter but was still inevitably hit by the bullets. So were Yssa and Jack and they had been shot and lay hurt on the ground. Miraculously, due to the superb skill of the two shooters, Vitaly survived without a scratch. Vitaly looked at the gangsters in relieve.

"Okay, they're taken care... We need to get the hell outta here. Ado'll waiting outside." he said as he picked up his phone.

Vitaly informed the gangsters to rig the building before going into the car. They placed several C4s inside the room before they ran away. Vitaly pulled the clacker after some distance between the rigged building and him. He could hear a deafening explosion from afar. This brought a grin to Adohalv's face, followed by laughter of his crew.

A smile surfaced on a figure somewhere close to the explosion. "Thanks. Now kill him. I don't care any more...He's a fake anyway..."

"Understood." was the reply and the phone was cut.

The figure then proceeded to call another person.

"Hello?" the person said into the phone. "I've done as you instructed. He's probably dead by now... What a sad way to die..."

"This is what he deserves for deceiving and betraying me." came the reply. "He's just eyeing on the diamonds all along."

"Glad you noticed the traitor, or I would have been dead by now." the figure grinned. Two more figures appeared beside the first figure.

"So much for the fake bb pellets..." the figure held up a rubber bullet and inspected it. "This is so fake... I can't believe he actually fell for it..."

"This is so I can kill all of them in one fell swoop... You're the only one I can rely on in the end..."

"Of course... So... "

"...when are you taking me out again? Master~?" Amber grinned as Jack and Yssa grabbed her from behind.

-------------------

(ROAR. Allow me to torture someone since this is my final post. :3 And also do some magic :X)

(DU DU DU! I didn't really tie up many loose ends but I suppose this does it as well doesn't it?! XD)

(As in, 26th not over yet! 2hrs, 19mins left! Hmm, I'll let my bomb explode)

------------------------------

She dragged the girl to a place where she was safe from the fight. Amber was fighting the poisonous monster one-on-one with a glass shard, awesome gymnastic skills and a lot of guts.

The girl, June, next to her, was breathing (thankfully). Her purple hair had changed to blue (it appeared purple because of the red light). She sighed in relief, but she had sighed too soon.

Another bullet barrage (the SECOND one that day) came from behind Vanadium Pentoxide, She jumped in front of the girl, and was hit with heaven-knows-how-many bullets. She shakily looked up and saw that Vitaly the mad scientist had been unhurt. Some figures ran inside and placed some C4 bombs inside, and even from a faraway place, she could hear the maniacal laughter of Adohalv.

A loud explosion rocked the Earth.

"Thanks. Now kill him. I don't care any more...He's a fake anyway..."

"Understood." was the reply and the phone was cut.

A figure was near the site of the explosion. He called another contact.

"Hello?" the person said into the phone. "I've done as you instructed. He's probably dead by now... What a sad way to die..."

"This is what he deserves for deceiving and betraying me." came the reply. "He's just eyeing on the diamonds all along."

"Glad you noticed the traitor, or I would have been dead by now." the figure grinned. Two more figures appeared beside the first figure.

"So much for the fake BB pellets..." the figure held up a rubber bullet and inspected it. "This is so fake... I can't believe he actually fell for it..."

"This is so I can kill all of them in one fell swoop... You're the only one I can rely on in the end..."

"Of course... So... "

"when are you taking me out again? Master~?" asked Amber. Yssa rose from her faux-death position, carried the still limp girl on her back, and grabbed Amber's sleeve.

---------------------------------

Yssa had always thought that her ability to deduce on sight was a curse. So was her mismatched hair and eyes. Now, as she grabbed Amber's sleeve, she used her "curse" to know what happened.

WARNING: REALLY MESSED UP PLOT

The scientists had discovered the 500-carat diamond, and they said they had struck a "gold mine". They immediately used the Liquid X inside said diamond to experiment on babies, to train them for future uses. They had observed differing results: some babies had large readings of brain waves, some were really healthy(such as Amber), some had curious genetical characteristics (such as Yssa and June). All of the babies were "rejects", and all were disposed of.

They then turned to adults. Ricado Halverson was the most successful experiment, but it went wrong, eventually leading to the Deathtrap Case. Thje Interpol and police intervened, but most of them were consumed by greed. The higher ups of the police dispatched assassins to kill the potential obstacles to the diamond. One of those assassins was "Adohalv", the one who killed Yssa's father. 

1 year later, Jack Riley's crew discovered one of the later experiments in a chest: the girl later to be named June.

Vitaly Ovechkin, the head scientist of the pre-Ruby Drop case, and "Adohalv" eventually joined the Payday Crew.

Presently...

Bain had discovered Vitaly and "Adohalv"'s true goals, and ordered to kill them by using a fake attempt on Jack, Amber, Yssa and June's lives. The explosion was that of "Adohalv"'s car, and the diamond was destroyed along with them.

The sad truth... 

Vitaly really killed Sandy, one of the people who knew about the pre-Ruby Drop Case, and was hesitant to tell Yssa about her true roots.

She bit back her tears, but it was time to leave. She would start all over again, with this girl. She would make this girl's family complete, unlike hers. (Well, she never had any biological roots, but it's the emotional roots that matter). She would make this girl's life the life she wished to have when she was still oblivious.

The wind tousled around the quartet's hair, and Yssa took this chance to look back at the city she was so familiar with. She hoped for reform for this place...

For they were leaving.

------------------------------

Yayyyy~~KKLT, that took guts!

(Technically, it was me. She was just continuing my portion. :x I wrote it in a very ambiguous way so well... you can assume it's not Bain who issued the orders. In any case, I think Adohalv and Vitaly may or may not be dead depending on how you interpret it... Reader's discretion then. :3)

Hmm, I'm so confused ;X. What do you mean by "mess use"? And I don't see anything about you denying Bain "killing" Adohalv. Ahhh, whatever. Reader's discretion, as KKLT said.

(Okay, here's the epilog...)

The rear part of the car explode and it stopped in a crashing halt. The occupants got out before the car catch fire. Adohalv moaned, "Oh my god! My car!"

Vitaly sighed, "Forget it, man! We're gotta go on foot!" Adohalv's phone rings. It was Bain. He informed his crew, "Listen, forget the diamonds. The cops are found it. We've hacked their database and erase any files that related to us. You can home free now..."

Adohalv hanged up the phone and he looked at the gangsters, "We split up. Keep low..." He then looked at Vitaly, "No diamonds..."

Vitaly sighed, "God... We searched for a diamond and we got nothing but trouble..." He walked away with Adohalv while the two gangsters went inside a building. Bain pulled a Makarov PB and he walked out of the room.