Detective Conan World
Maltavite

DCW IRL Round 13: Snatch

Amber received the message to evacuate. Looking at her watch she realized she was the only one who hadn't escaped.

"Alright~ All safe~" Amber squealed as she popped out of the window and slid down the tree. 

"Hmmm?" Amber froze when she landed on the first floor. A figure was waiting for her. A tiny smile surfaced on her face.

"Did you already know it was a fake?" the figure asked.

"I wonder?" Amber shrugged.

"Was that the reason you allowed me to pass?"
"What are you talking about?" Amber chuckled. "My back still hurts from that throw you know..."

"Heh~ I guess I should make up for that some time huh?" the figure walked out of the shadow.

It was Jack.

"I thought you'd definitely get caught by the lurking inspector... It's surprising I'd see you here." Amber grinned.

"Hm." Jack smirked. "Did you intend for that to happen?"

"Maybe~" Amber walked slowly over to Jack who stood against the tree. "But it wouldn't be fun if you actually got caught would it?"

"Oh?"  Jack eyed Amber as she got closer.

"So~ Which one did you leave behind this time round, Jack?" Amber asked as she stopped right beside Jack. "The bald one? Or the scruffy looking one?"

Jack did nothing but smile.

"If you keep leaving people behind, you'll end up all alone you know?" Amber turned and reached for Jack's cheek. "... Or... do you intend..."

"This has nothing to do with you." Jack stood up, avoiding Amber's touch. Amber seemed a little shocked but backed off.

"I see...." Amber sighed as Jack walked away. "Anyway.... you mentioned you'll thank me next time right? ... I hope you don't forget it~"

Jack paused for a few seconds before he continued walking.

"Heh~ I take that as a 'yes' then~" Amber mumbled as the man walked away.

*beep*

A status change. 

"Looks like we're to head back to headquarters for status report..." Amber shrugged. "I wonder if master would be upset with the fake diamonds... hmmm..."
Amber glanced up into the sky for a few seconds before heading back to base.

==============

(:P :P :P Caught Jack? :P Think again~ XD)

"

(Hahahahahahah you've been fooled, Prem!)

Edit: I'm really confused about the flow of time here. KKLT started with night, then Prem switched to day (which I followed) and it's suddenly night of Feb. 29, but KKLT is supposed to still be at the ISS by that time :V Would like to request everyone to read the other posts carefully to avoid confusion :)

Edit2: I want astra to come back from Catechesis so we can fight lol what am i saying,

[it was day when I was told to stay away from the case...
It was afternoon when Tara and I were at the roof...
It turned night when we were waiting for you to come and finally the Heist started...
This was the track I was following :V

Sorry if I made any confusion... ]

====================================

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP"

'Argh.. Its the Alarm.. I hardly had any sleep, i cant go to work today man..'

Premium pressed the snooze button and turned and went back to sleep... It would have been hardly one minute when his phone started Ringing...

"Aargh..! What a pain..!!" Premium slowly got up from his bead and started walking towards the table on which the phone was ringing... He was so tired that he was walking with eyes not even completely open and yet his dragging feet didnt hit anything... He took his phone and looked at the vibrating screen... His eyes went wide open... 'Commissioner' the screen said...

Premium cleared his throat without receiving the call..

-"Morning Sir..!"

-"Oh yes Good Morning Inspector... Have you watched the news yet..?"

-"No.. what about it..?"

-"Well, these was a heist at the Metro Bank yesterday.."

-"Oh no..! what really..?" Premium tried his best to act surprised...

-"Yup ... Report to the HQ as soon as possible.. I am making you the Officer Incharge of the Crime.."

-"Now why me..? I thought you wanted to put me away from this..?"

-"I was bounded at  that time but now the Police has legal permission to bug in the case.. And you have the best-est Informant network around the District.."

-"Hmm..Very well Sir, I m on my way.."

-"Good.."

Line dropped...

"My my ... i still need to sleep though.."

=======================================

Yssa was tired. She and her unnie had been ransacking their house until about 3am. She was kinda depressed too, but her plan had kinda succeeded. It was just the diamond that didn't

Ring ring

It was a number, undoubtedly her sister's. She picked up the phone and sleepily said, "Hello?"

"Heya Ys! You won't believe what just happened here at the police station!" said her sister. How can you sound so energetic when you slept later than me?! , Yssa wondered. "What is it, unnie?"

"Of course, the police were on the heist at Metro Bank last night. They analyzed the CCTV data, which showed the stampede you caused, and then about 10 minutes of darkness after a hand covered it. Then it came on again and the first thing it saw was Tara. Later, it also showed the Inspector. The commander was furious! But he issued the command to the commisioner anyway, who was clueless about his involvement, to make him the Inspector in charge of it. Apparantly, he has this oh-so-large info network in the city. So the best choice was him. But the commander gave him just one chance. If he messed up..." her sister's voice trailed off, busy Yssa already knew what she meant.

"That was a stupid thing to do, disabling the cameras and appearing in front of it." she said as she stuck a lolipop into her mouth. "We should tell the boss about this. Oh, and of course about our findings."

"Roger that, Ys. Over."

-------------------

"You are my father's friend, right? Then we're in."

The girl was holding on to another girl's hand. Both were apparantly scared, but the girl with short hair spoke confidently. The other girl, with waist-length hair wasn't so sure about this. "Sis..." she said as she tugged on the other girl's sleeve. The short haired girl didn't mind this and continued on talking to the man.

The man sighed after hearing the girl out. "Yes, I am a close friend of your father. With you joining, I have no problem. But with her...."

"Don't involve her." the older girl said. "She's just too young. In about...6 years or so? She'll be useful by then."

"I see. Well then, she shouldn't be a burden, anyway."

--------------------

(Luckily you posted before me, or I would have let the commander go on a merry rampage :P)

"..."

Amber fumbled around the sofa restlessly as everyone in the base was running all over the place. Everyone except Amber was busy with something.

Amber knew her job was over, but her presence there seemed out of place. Even though this situation happens all the time, Amber was still not able to get used to it.

"Young miss! Sorry to interrupt! We need to process the heist and enemy information! We would be glad if you could assist!"

"Haa...." Amber sighed as she got up from the sofa. "Tiger's Lair in 5 minutes...".

"Yes young miss!" the men bowed and left. 

Amber got up and headed to her room to retrieve some devices before heading to the meeting room. Three men are already there in the room.

"Alright... What would you like to know?" Amber asked as she proceeded to shut the doors.

"Miss Amber, we would like to know your account of what had happened during the heist from start to finish if possble..." One of the three men asked.

"Start to finish?" Amber sighed again. "Such trouble..."
"We apologize for this Miss Amber..." another man spoke. "... but we need the information to process the entire situation. We were asked to investiga-"
"Raymond." the third man interrupted. The other one paused.

"Hmmm? Why did you stop him?" Amber asked suspiciously. "What is it that you're trying to investigate?"

"I'm sorry young miss... But we were asked to not reveal the purpose to anyone. Please kindly understand..." the man bowed.

"Adolhav...?" Amber mumbled as she watched the expression on the men's faces. All of them twitched. "...I guessed as much..."

"Young miss..."
"Well, I suppose I shall cooperate with you then." Amber sighed.
"...Thanks." 

Amber noticed some strange things surrounding the heist as well. It was no surprise that the intelligence team noticed it too. The fake jewels, the appearance of the Chief Inspector, Jack, and the timely appearance of the police, the lack of security, the lack of media reports, the lack of post heist activities on the police and the enemy gangs... There is definitely something wrong. There were many explanations, but Amber was afraid of the worst case scenario - a traitor in the organization.

If there was one, then that person is definitely someone very influential and terrifyingly intelligent. If that really was the case, then if they are unable to fish out the traitor, the organization would crumble very soon. The intelligence must have been investigating for a while now, but they must have not found any clues. Amber has noticed some activity from their side and assumed they are suspicious of Adohalv. A little test earlier confirmed her thoughts. 

Let's see... Adohalv joined us after a certain famous case. He has certainly proven his loyalty to the crew a couple of times but his sudden revival is too mysterious... There are still people suspicious of him... The intelligence, for example... Well, the Intelligence suspects nearly everyone, and it wouldn't be surprising they have people investigating myself as well... However, Adohalv is not the only suspicious character... If I were to suspect...

Amber glanced at the three people from the Intelligence. It would be the most dangerous if the traitor infiltrated the Intelligence.

=========================================

(I'm beginning my 'screw up' attack on the story XDDDD)

(LET'S BEGIN THIS SCREW-UP! :))

--------------------------------------------------

Afterwards, Yssa flipped on the TV, expecting some really big report about the heist yesterday, and reports of heightened security, da da da da da...but she found none. This is weird. It's like they're keeping this secret from the public. But why? Ah, it's better not to talk about this to any non-heister...but wait...

She fished out her phone (with Tara's profile added on it) and scrolled past some names until she reached the Events header. This section contained  detailed information about every heist that she was tasked to plan, but the first event wasn't a heist. It was a murder case. No, she didn't plan that (she has a certain respect for human life). Rather, she and her sister got tangled up in it.

000- Deathtrap Case

Date: March 3, 1999

Summary: A weapon-provider of a local police unit hostaged 3 individuals and killed them all after about 5 hours. The motive is unknown...

No, it isn't unknown, at least to me and unnie, she told herself. This is why I'm worried about Adohalv. He's shady, and I can't read him that well. And this case...his involvement as the suspect is worrying me. And then he suddenly joins the boss? And why is there no news?! I know the police knows about this, but unnie said the commander was furious with the premiumly snoopy inspector, meaning he didn't want him to meddle in this particular case. But he's the one who's always been in charge of theft. Hmm...this is too suspicious to be left alone...and there's that fake diamond...

The boss's contacts were never wrong. Or are they now? Maybe they already stole it and they told the boss to go steal it so that if we're caught, we'll be framed? Gosh, deception!

Her neurons were getting frazzled, so she took another sweet from her container and chewed on it to calm down.It's searching time again, I guess.

-----------------------------

screwupscrewupscrewupscrewupscrewupscrewupscrewupscrewupscrewupscrewupscrewupscrewupscrewupscrewuptime!

"Thanks... Young miss..." the men bowed as Amber leaves the room after the meeting.

The conversation with the Intelligence was not helpful in fishing out suspicious activities or information. The Intelligence were absolutely careful in revealing any secrets during the conversation. However, that alone is fishy in its own sense. How much secrets are the Intelligence hiding? Amber wonders if even the master knew of those secrets. Strange enough, even though the master trusts Amber to a very high degree, he doesn't seem to have the intention of letting her into this. In the payday crew, it seems like the Intelligence has quite a high standing. Even within the Intelligence, there are many different sections dealing with different aspects of information. 

I wonder if that rat knows anything...? 

Amber walked down the corridor and met with some crew messengers. "Ah you." Amber called out to one of them.

"Ah... Young miss." The man bowed. "Is there anything you require of me?"

"Do you know... Yssa... The tiny girl with short black hair..." Amber paused. "I need to look for her."

"Ah... Commander Yssa...?" the man replied. "If it's her..."

[Outside McDonald's]

It was a weird meeting place, but it was least suspicious. Amber leaned on the glass wall as she waited for the other girl.

Within a few minutes, the girl arrived.

"You're fast." Amber remarked as Yssa walked over to her. The girl only smiled. Amber glanced around her surroundings subtly.

"Ah! Let's have some snacks! I know a good place for sweets~" Amber said as she grabbed the girl's hands and dragged her along.

===========

(Hohoho~)

McDo? Yay! And I'm the commander!

-----------------------

"So that's what happened..."

Yssa was staring at some records from a computer. She had figured that Case 000 was a crucial key to figuring out the traitor in the Crew, so she jacked up the old files on the old computer and investigated a little. So basically, this guy had a-

Ring ring

Seriously?, she asked herself. "Hello?"

"Uh, Commander Yssa? Young Miss Amber wants to see you at a nearby McDonalds restaurant." said a voice over the line.

"Thank you. Please tell her I'll be there." she said as she shut down the computer.

--------------------

It was an approximately 5 minute brisk walk from her house to that restaurant Neko-chan had specified. It wasn't that crowded, so she instantly spotted the girl leaning on the glass panes of the fast food place

"You're fast." was the first thing she heard from Amber. She just smiled at this little compliment. She prided herself on being a fast walker, otherwise why would she be called the Will o' the Wisp?

The other girl stared at the surroundings for a while. "Ah!  Let's have some snacks! I know a good place for sweets~" she exclaimed suddenly as she ran away with her in tow. Well, it can't hurt...

She'll tell Amber about her suspicions and Case 000 over some chocolate bars.

--------------------------------

"In here!" Amber said excitedly as she pulled Yssa into a crowded Candy Empire.

"My favourite sweets shop!" Amber exclaimed with glee. "Come on! Grab whatever you like! Hehe~"

The girls happily grabbed all the sweets and chocolates and snacks they liked and exited the shop with quite a few bags of them.

"Shall we go to my house next?" Amber asked and Yssa agreed.

On the way, the girls discussed about sweets and famous patisseries around town and within half an hour, they reached Amber's house.

"I have cake in the fridge~ We can have some tea party later~" Amber said as she opened the door. She glanced around again before shutting the doors. 

"I'll show you to my room~" Amber smiled as she dragged Yssa up a flight of stairs and into the first room on the right. When she entered her room, she pressed a few buttons located beside the door. 

"Hmmm?" Yssa noticed the symbols beside the buttons. "Radio signal jammer?"

"Uh huh... I've made my room sound proof, and jammed the radio signals just in case. Trackers and bugs won't work here and recording devices will be distorted."

"...Who are you... You don't seem like an average school girl. Why did you bring me here?" the girl asked.

"Well, I never was an average school girl... I was just accompanying you in a heist you know..." Amber shrugged. "Well, if you meant my other life... Well, I'm an adopted daughter of Will Dates, the CEO of the largest Security company in the world..."
The other girl seemed a little shocked.

"Well... it's not such a big matter... He has quite a number of adopted children all over the world as well and he provides them with whatever they wanted and have their life taken care of by his personal advisers which he has plenty. He wants the children to be trained so that they will take over his business someday I suppose... but I have no intention of doing that. My guardian is a little troubled because of that. But don't worry, I deal with my other life separately."

"And you do know why I asked you out don't you?" Amber eyed the girl.

"So you noticed too..." the girl replied.

"I participated in the heist... I encountered the inspector... I spoke with Doran and Tone... I watched the news... I even spoke with the Intelligence..." Amber paused. "I'm not a girl who's easily fooled."

"I suppose not..."

"You're one of the Intelligence aren't you?" Amber asked. "I'm sure you know something about this..."

The girl kept quiet.
"Don't worry. I'm not going to be reckless and act carelessly... even though I often act like that." Amber sat down on her bed. "Well... keeping up appearances is quite tiring sometimes though."

A tiny smile appeared on the girl's face. "Well..."

Amber smiled back.

=========

(:P)

Let's trash your room :P

-----------------------------

"What the heck?!"

She was now in what she could easily define as "paradise". She had always purchased her candy/energizer from small-scale shops, but this was 5 times larger then all of the candy shops she'd been in combined.

"Grab whatever you want! Hehehe~" said Amber, who was already picking some sweets for herself. She nodded her head a few centimeters and went on a "sugar rush", although she didn't go all out (she wasn't that ind of person).

-------------------------

At Amber's house, she had already concluded that she wasn't your average teenage girl. Her house- strike that- palace- was huge! When they went up to her room, she even had a radio signal jammer! Looks like you're the Princess here, Neko-chan!, she thought, recalling what she said when she went to Metro Bank to sketch.

"Who are you? You don't seem like an average school girl. Why did you bring me here?" she asked Amber. The girl replied nonchalantly: she was an adopted daughter of a business tycoon. Yssa would have never thought that just by looking at her.

"And you do know why I asked you out, don't you?" Amber eyed the girl. Yssa silently smiled. As much as Neko-chan was childish, she still had common sense. "So you noticed too..." she replied

"I participated in the heist... I encountered the inspector... I spoke with Doran and Tone... I watched the news... I even spoke with the Intelligence..." Amber paused. "I'm not a girl who's easily fooled."

"I suppose not." she said. At least she wasn't the only one who smelled something fishy with the most recent heist.

"You're one of the Intelligence aren't you?" Amber asked. "I'm sure you know something about this."

Depends on what you mean by that. I'm not part of the Police Intelligence, but I know a lot of crucial information about the enemy thanks to unnie, she thought, but she kept silent.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to be reckless and act carelessly, even though I often act like that." Amber sat down on her bed. "Well, keeping up appearances is quite tiring sometimes though."

A tiny smile appeared on Yssa's face. "Well..."

"Case 000: Deathtrap Case. That is the origin of the fishy smell emanating from this heist." she said.

----------------------------------

"Deathtrap Case...?" Amber asked. "Hmmm.... sounds familiar...."
Amber had never been good at remembering names of events. 

"Hmmm......." Amber thought for a while before pulling out a laptop from under her bed. "Let's see..."
She pushed a button and the computer booted up. The operating system's name loaded on the screen. It read 'Occulto Occulus'.

A loading bar appeared and after a few minutes, a circle and many strange characters appeared on the screen.

"Hmm...? What is this?" Yssa asked.

"It's for security purpose." Amber smiled as she put her finger on the circle and shifted it around in a strange manner.

"Done." Amber said as the screen showed the logon page.

"Eh..?!" Yssa exclaimed. "Just like that? What is the use of the characters then?"

"Hmmm... to confuse the hackers I suppose?" Amber shrugged. "Well, even if someone set a hidden camera here and saw me logging in, they will still have no idea how to log in."

"I see.... Such security..."
"Well, my father works in a security company and so we have to be careful of our own actions as well..." Amber shrugged as she tapped on an application.

Immediately, a program opened and displayed a list full of words.

"What's this program?" Yssa asked.

"This program? It's a database.... It's a list of events, heists and people in Master's organization..."

"I see... and... how did you obtain these information...?

"Hmmm? Ah... Haha... erm... I'll tell you but don't tell the others..." Amber stuck out her tongue. "Well... I kinda... stole it... from the intelligence..."
"Eh?!"

"Well... you know... I kinda... hacked into the archives... only for the fun of it... and quite easily actually... since I have... access to... quite a few places... hehe~" Amber scratched her head. "Ah but I'll share it with you, so don't report on me okay?"

"Now... let's see... which heist were you talking about again?"

==============

(XDDDDD)

Yssa was dumbfounded. If her unnie were here, she would be chattering away with the daughter of the tycoon. Her sister was a hacker, so she would be really interested in learning the processes of a security system. But she was clueless when it comes to computers.

She cleared her throat. "Case 000- Deathtrap Case.  Date: March 3, 1999. Summary: A weapon-provider of a local police unit hostaged 3 individuals and killed them all after about 5 hours. The motive is unknown..." Her voice trailed off. It isn't, it isn't it isn't!

"What is it, Nezumi-chan? I'm searching for it now-ah! There it is!" cried Amber. "But wait...this isn't a heist! It's a murder!" The girl scrolled down to "Suspect Information". "Hmm, a local weapon-providet...wait! This is...Adohalv? So this is the infamous..." her voice was riddled with disbelief as she stared straight at Yssa's eyes. "So Adohalv murdered 3 guys, including a child of an Interpol agent? So that's what makes him fishy..."

But what Amber said barely processed in Yssa's mind. Reading that case again had blasted her back to 3 years ago. When her oblivious time-divergent variant had pieced together the still-unsolved case sitting on the Police Records, still untouched. 

-------------------

3 years ago:

Her unnie was out on her "job", her mother had bought groceries, and her father was still away. By her calculations, her father had entered the 710th day of his overseas job. Seriously, if it goes past 830, she is going to go to the country her father went to about 2 years ago and go on a merry rampage on foreign streets.

Yssa had nothing to do, so she rummaged around in her father's files.

How she wish she hadn't.

------------------------------

(Don't mind if I TOTALLY screw up the entire story :P)

========

"Hmmm...?" Amber realized there was a tiny dot at the end of the file which was underlined. Wait what...?" Amber tapped on the dot and strange enough, a pop up window opened.

"Eh?!" Yssa shoved Amber away from the computer. "This is!?"

"Ri...ca..do........ Hal... ver...son..." Amber mumbled. "...Second...? What's this...?"

"... This is...?!" Yssa was very shocked with the information. There was a huge stamp at the side of the document which read "FAILED".

Amber continued reading.

"Details... Memory... not stable... memory trigger.. causes subject to... go berserk..." Amber was confused but continued reading. "... Cannot be... used... Must be... disposed...?"
Amber looked at the stunned Yssa. "Hmmm... What do you think this is all about?"

"Read this..." Yssa pointed to a section under conclusion.

"Hmmm...." Amber turned back to the computer. "Let's see... Need more of... Ruby... Drop...? What's a Ruby Drop?"

Amber noticed Yssa's eyebrow furrowed.

"What's wrong?"

"... Ruby Drop... Could it be...?"

"Do you know what's that?"
"No... but... I don't know if it is coincidence or not... Well... A little before Adohalv joined, a rumor was spread about the underground society possessing a 500 carat flawless diamond... well... which had interest the boss... and was what we were supposed to steal and find out last heist... Could it be that...?" 

"A diamond? Hmm... Ruby drop would seem more like 'Ruby' to me rather than diamonds..." Amber thought out loud.

"Well it could be to confuse the gangs... Just like your login system perhaps? The true purpose may lie somewhere else..."

"But if it's so... It means that Adohalv knows of the truth and provided master with the information... However, we were told different information instead...?"

"That could be it."
"Then... the fake diamonds that we stole the other day... Could it have been the real deal?"

"... Unlikely... But... that could be the reason why Doran and Tone was told to bring back whatever they can find whether it is diamonds or not, real or not..."

"Ah!" Amber jumped up from her bed. "Could it be... we were actually after the 'Ruby Drop', but the 'diamonds' that we brought back is not the jewel we were looking for... so they are doubting Adohalv... or something...?"

"That is a possibility." Yssa paused. "Well, I'd need to do more research on this matter..."
"Well, to be honest, I'm not so worried about Adohalv..." Amber said. "Truthfully, I'm more worried about the amount of mysterious activity... It seems like we're missing out on quite a lot of stuff."

Yssa was quiet. 

"Well... I suppose it's a long day. Maybe you should go home and rest~" Amber pulled Yssa up before handing a bag of chocolates to her. "Enjoy them!"

After seeing her to the door and waving her goodbye, Amber went back to her room and made a phone call.

"... Is this Mr Ruvrik...?"

====================

(SCREW UP ATTACK No. 2! If you have no idea what's going on, you can continue with the screw up... :3)

"Ruby Drop" was a huge misnomer. Seriously. Who names a diamond "Ruby"?! Any person who does that deserves a good ol' smack to the head

But Yssa shoved these snarky comments away and thought. The Divergence of 5 years ago happened because of this item. The owner had just discovered its dangerous power and asked the police to guard it. 

But then...

No, I'll just shut up now. 

"Tell me more, Yssa! So that girl Amber is an adopted daughter of a president of a security system? Wow, I wish I was there so I could improve my hacking techniques!" 

She had fully expected this reaction from her sister. "Unnie, about Case 000..."

"...why?"

"Adohalv is acting fishy, so I rummaged around Case 000 files at home...." her body shivered as she recalled the twisted and gruesome backstory of Deathtrap. "...and I found that our diamond, or 'Ruby Drop'..."

"Ruby Drop?"

"Yeah, it's stupid! So this little thing that caused so much trouble 5 years ago is back in action.The so-called 'fake' of ours may or may not be fake. I still need to do research on diamonds, though."

"Yeah, Yssie-girl. Anything else?"

"Ricardo Halverson I guess he went crazy with greed because of this diamond thing. If our files are correct, he was one of those people ordered by his higher-ups."

A pen was scribbling in the background. "That all?"

"I have chocolate." 

"Great! I'll be home ASAP!"

-------------------------------------

{Unknown's POV}

"He could have revealed crucial information about our goals."

The cruel face of his boss loomed above him. He had certainly changed from the kind man he knew before. "Thin of what we can do! This obstacle is a mere pebble that had to be kicked away."

That's a weird metaphor, he thought to himself. His boss continued, "We are in a multi-way war. But we have the advantage..." He picked up a white knight-shaped container. "...being on the white side."

This is weird, he thought. Finally, his boss uttered the words that made him sigh in relief: "You are dismissed,"

He brisk-walked out of the room, thinking if what his boss had said was correct.

------------------------

It's hard solving problems and RP-ing :P 

(XDDDDDDDDD Let's see... how should I continue... :P)

=====================

As soon as Yssa left, Amber made a call to her guardian.

"... Is this Mr Ruvrik...?"

"Amber...? This is rare... you don't usually call me. What's the issue?"
"Haha~ Can't I call to have a chat?"
"You never call unless you need something... So...? What is it?"
"Hmmmmmm..... Well.... I need network access to the Information Intelligence of the Security force... I was wondering if you can help to connect..."
"... Amber... I'm sure that is a joke... but the joke's a little too much-"
"... What do you know~ You're starting to take things less seriously~ Well, I'm just calling to say hi~"

"... I see. I'll be busy for a while so I'll contact you again once I'm done."

"Sure~ Talk to you again~"

*beep*

The line was cut. Amber grinned.

"That's so like Mr Ruvrik... I just need to wait til the line's connected... For now... I'll just..."

Amber reread the information again. "Ricado... Halverson... Ricado... Halverson... This name... wait... Ado...halv... Could it be!?"

=============

:P :P :P

(Um, can you tell me what happen? I'm didn't visited the thread in four days.)

Aaaa... Same pinch.. :P

====================================

Premium entered the Commissioner's room...

It was neat and tidy as always... The files were at the rack, the table was occipied with only his laptop and a penstand... There was a cassette too lying there..

'Is that..?'

-"Premium this is the third time... Everytime I grant you permission for covert Operations you mess it up so bad... I only said you could observe the Bank..! I didn't said you could celebrate Diwali inside it... Just imagine if this tape would have been seen by intelligence first, you and I would be facing scrutiny..!"

-"No sir, I would have never expressed your direct orders to me for this operation... "

Commissioner sighed..."Premium, you are the best man under my command, you need to be more careful... By the way where's Tara..?"

-"Sir I transferred her to a more secure location, she was way too tired to go to work"

-"Poor kid... Anyway, as I said " commissioner walked to the rack... "This is the file on Metro Bank, it hold all the information we have yet... Add your report to it..." commissioner threw the file and premium catched it...

"Premium, also take the cassette, rewatch it you might find something in it "

Premium took the cassette "Thankyou Sir" he turned and mumbled "Thanks Oldman... " And he went out of the room...

=====================================

Hmmm, Prem set off smoke bombs, causing the escape of the whole crew. The next day, Prem is given the role of the inspector in charge of the case, and a warning. Meanwhile, Yssa and Amber are fiddling with the Deathtrap Case files and messing up the story. :P

------------------

"I'm home!"

The loud greeting of her sister was music to her ears. "What did you find?"

Yssa asked her. "Hey, that's not the right way to greet your unnie!" her sister pouted. "But fine. Give me chocolate first."

"Hey!" she complained, but she tossed a chocolate bar to her unnie. "Thanks. So you know the basic layout of DT, right? And the identities of the people involved? And the complex web of info under it, right? Ricar-Rica-ah, whatever! That guy was the owner. Then he went psycho. Records say that he screamed about guns and riches and security in his room in the mental ward. Then he disappeared. The files dictate that he escaped from the hospital, but with what you said..."

She stood up. "Seriously? They call themselves the white ones, and that's even their logo! But so many tricks...No wonder he went psycho!" Yssa was really angry now, so she pulled out a chocolate bar to calm herself down. "I'm glad you made the right desicion 5 years ago, unnie. If not, I would have gone psycho already."

-------------------

"Heya Nezumi~ good news~ I've secretly managed to connect to the police security intelligence section database~ well I've set it up so you can access too~ just ask your sis to set access into my network. I've unblocked your IP from my firewall. Well if you received my message, give me a call just for security... And one more thing... Search for Ruby Drop Replication experiment... You may be surprised... And that's all~"

Amber cut the line. She stared at the document infront of her.

"Case of the Ruby Drop Replication experiment..."

'1995. Found 500 carat diamond at the base of mount Fairest. Extracted 3% concentration of Liquid X from the diamond. A drop of 0.04% concentration liquid X proved effective in increasing mental ability by 10%. Usage dose of above 0.1% proved to be lethal. Subject 2492 shown highest effectiveness with 0.09% concentration, increasing mental ability to 23.5%.

1998. Increased immunity to liquid X allowed lethality concentration to increase to 0.18%. Decreased lethality by injecting liquid X into ruby. Subject 2492 mental ability increase to 27.3%. Increased dosage caused subject to go berserk. Subject stole the red jewels and escaped with the 500 carat diamonds. International security forces found out about the experiment and intervened with the search.

1999. Subject found. Subject took hostage. Hostage found murdered. Subject escaped. '

"This is..."

Amber was about to continue reading when a call came in.

-------------

(:3 sorry for the screw up :3)

Go KKLT! Together we shall mess up this RP!

----------------------

In big bold letters in front of the sister duo was a shocking revelation that added to the gruesomeness of Case 000:

"Case of the Ruby Drop Replication experiment"

'1995. Found 500 carat diamond at the base of mount Fairest. Extracted 3% concentration of Liquid X from the diamond. A drop of 0.04% concentration liquid X proved effective in increasing mental ability by 10%. Usage dose of above 0.1% proved to be lethal. Subject 2492 shown highest effectiveness with 0.09% concentration, increasing mental ability to 23.5%. 
1998. Increased immunity to liquid X allowed lethality concentration to increase to 0.18%. Decreased lethality by injecting liquid X into ruby. Subject 2492 mental ability increase to 27.3%. Increased dosage caused subject to go berserk. Subject stole the red jewels and escaped with the 500 carat diamonds. International security forces found out about the experiment and intervened with the search. 
1999. Subject found. Subject took hostage. Hostage found murdered. Subject escaped. 

For the case of the murdered hostages, see Deathtrap Case'

"The so-called white side of this case is insane. Insane enough to call themselves 'white'" she said to her sister. Her sister did not respond,  instead she clicked on the bolded and italicized "Deathtrap Case" link.

"Deathtrap Case

1999- a subject of the Ruby Drop Replication experiment took hostage 3 individuals, and killed them all.

-This man owned the Ruby Drop, a 500-carat diamond used in above experiment. Reports from the scientists say he stole it after going crazy.

-Local police and the Interpol helped resolve the case. Later, an Interpol agent committed suicide, because of the failure of his organization to locate the culprit (see this case for more details)

"This is crazy." her sister muttered."But I guess the fools back there at the police station can't relate this case to us, anyway!"

"Unnie, let's go to Adohalv. Ricado Halverson. Whatever! Let's just go to his location." 

------------------------------

--5 minutes later--

The psycho's house was a simple house. When you look at it, you would never know a murderer resided there.

Yssa banged on the door. "Open up!" she shouted. She imagined what he would say. Maybe something about resurrection? Or he'll just point a knife at them? She really didn't worry about the latter situation, since her sister would quickly turn the tables on him.

After 5 minutes of futile pounding, in a fit of rage, her sister kicked on the door. The wooden slab serving as a door fell to the floor with a large bang!  "Oops..."

They entered the small house. It was ver messy, as if it had never been cleaned. Well, do you expect a mentally ill person to clean up after himself? "Anybody home?"

After navigating the labyrinth of junk, they found the person they were looking for. He was sound asleep on a mattress, so Yssa kicked him and said, "Hey, wake up!"

Her sister's eyes widened, because the guy might wake up and do Heaven-knows-what to them, but he was unresponsive. Yssa then dragged jhim up from his facedown position. "Hey-"

Her statement was interrupted by the sight of a pool of blood on the man's shirt

-----------------------

(Wild, crazy idea -_-)

(OMG ANOTHER MURDER <3 Ops... I mean DX)

--------------------------

[Amber on the phone]

"..."

"... How interesting... How did you know my number?" Amber grinned.

"..."

"Heh~ Not bad~ So...? What do you want to tell me? I'm sure you didn't just call me just to tell me you found out about my number did you?"

"..."

"Eh...? Wait... Ho-how did you!?"

"..."

"Who?! Ricado!? How do you know about hi- no... what are you talking about...!?"
"..."

Amber's expression changed into something which can be described as 'fear' or perhaps 'shock'. Immediately, without even hanging up, she grabbed a gun from within her wardrobe and dashed out of house.

---------

*pant* *pant* *pant*

Amber dashed through the usual road she would walk to the base, through a nearby park and finally reached the place she was aiming for. The door was open and she dashed right in. Within the next second, Amber stopped in her tracks. Directly within her sight was two girls and in their hands was a dead man.

"What... what... What have you just ..."

Without hesitation, Amber raised her gun at the duo.

============

(There you go. :P Even more crazy stuff~ What would you do now?)

(Let's set it off... I'm back...)

Unaware to them, a tuned '05 Lancer has tailed them. Adohalv was calling someone on his car. "Alright playa, stay up..." He said as he hangs up. The driver asked him, "What do you got?"

Adohalv told him, "We got the diamond's whereabouts. Then it's time to take out the cops and took the diamond for Bain."

A gangster next to Aoohalv, who wore a blue sweater told him, "In the case that the diamond was real, then we are rich right now."

Adohalv picked a MAC-11 and he took an Uzi and he passed to the gangster on the front seat. The driver had a Glock 18 while the gangster next to Adohalv took out a SPAS-12. The gangster with Uzi noticed Amber, "That's Amber... and the duo. And who's that fool?"

The gangster with Glock 18 scowled, "Either that he ain't Adohalv. Then why don't we blasted the duo and we let Amber live?"

Adohalv told him, "In the case Bain told me that if the cops got the diamond, then we're screwed. Rapture... I want that fool dead!"

The gangster with Uzi nodded, "Chill, dawg. V2O5 will take care of him..." He turned the radio on and it had a rap song played. The driver said to his crew, "Let's do this..." They leaned out of the car and began firing at the duo.