Detective Conan World
DeeDetectiveDee

The Black organization.

Speaking of the black organization, can anyone guess how big the organization actually is? It's obviously not just the 6 people we see everytime. It's got enough members so that a member killing themselves, or ordered to be murdered, wouldn't change a thing. Plus thoughts Sherry had of an army (or something close to it) of them could just be a fraction of the big picture.

Gin's mad because he forgot his Santa beard.

But he got the climbing up and down a chimney part right. Bonus points for doing it in the winter. Too bad Pisco was naughty and got coal lead.

Speaking of the black organization, can anyone guess how big the organization actually is? It's obviously not just the 6 people we see everytime. It's got enough members so that a member killing themselves, or ordered to be murdered, wouldn't change a thing. Plus thoughts Sherry had of an army (or something close to it) of them could just be a fraction of the big picture.

It's probably pretty big. We know Vodka has guys under him because he was the one who sent in Rikumichi, and later someone else. He also had a bunch of guys watch and surround the station Itakura was supposed to meet at to prevent him from leaving. I also think a chunk of the Organization's manpower are people who have been pressed into service by threats or working for payment without knowing much, like Hideaki Nakajima who was working with Pisco, Itakura, or (probably) Nomiguchi Shigehiko.

Well, in real life, there is an organisation in Japan that is similar to The BO in DC. It's known to the public, funnily. And I think that there are many people in that organisation. Just think about it, on the street, people you see everyday might be belong to that organisation. wahh, so creepy. I guess that the organisation has some kind of contract with the government of Japan that they won't do any harm to ordinary people unless it is neccessary.

Well, in real life, there is an organisation in Japan that is similar to The BO in DC. It's known to the public, funnily. And I think that there are many people in that organisation. Just think about it, on the street, people you see everyday might be belong to that organisation. wahh, so creepy. I guess that the organisation has some kind of contract with the government of Japan that they won't do any harm to ordinary people unless it is neccessary.

[citation needed]

[citation needed]

I asked my dad and he said so. we lived in japan, so there are all sorts of news. whether it is true or just rumour. It may be just rumour.

Maybe you are thinking of the Yakuza.

Maybe it is. oh! and there is a very interesting story that you might want to hear.

It was told to me by my dad (once again.)It happened in 1995 (or 1996, i forgot), in the busy morning of a weekday in Japan. My dad has gone to the train station to catch the train to go to work, and he was late. So he took the next train.

Later on there was a news about the train that he missed. the news said that a group of people went into the train and let go some poisonous gas in that train.(Lucky that he has missed the train!)

Soon the group was caught, and the group was from the Ohm Shinrikyo (an organisation). They apparently believed that day it was the end of the world. To make this statement become true, they did something bad to make it seem real.

I'm really glad that my dad has missed that train.

ops, im abit off topic :P

Maybe it is. oh! and there is a very interesting story that you might want to hear.

It was told to me by my dad (once again.)It happened in 1995 (or 1996, i forgot), in the busy morning of a weekday in Japan. My dad has gone to the train station to catch the train to go to work, and he was late. So he took the next train.

Later on there was a news about the train that he missed. the news said that a group of people went into the train and let go some poisonous gas in that train.(Lucky that he has missed the train!)

Soon the group was caught, and the group was from the Ohm Shinrikyo (an organisation). They apparently believed that day it was the end of the world. To make this statement become true, they did something bad to make it seem real.

ops, im abit off topic :P

Or maybe it was called the Aum Shinrikyo rather than the Ohm Shinrikyo

Oom Shinrikyo is nothing like the BO. They eventually found the suspects responsible, plus the B.O. wouldn't go through the trouble of creating such a big-name case when they're main priority is remaining hidden.

You could've been talking about the Yakuza earlier, but in the end there is no organization like the B.O. As long as humans are humans mistakes are made, some of which become the death of them. The B.O.'s code for wearing black is probably loosely based on how Crips wear blue and Bloods wear red (gangs in Cali, U.S.). But in the end Japan's peaceful (too peaceful) that it's oblivious to the cold world the other countries have become, so even if there was an organization like the B.O. no one would suspect a thing, plus Gosho would've been dead by now (accidental of course :rolleyes:).

Oom Shinrikyo is nothing like the BO. They eventually found the suspects responsible, plus the B.O. wouldn't go through the trouble of creating such a big-name case when they're main priority is remaining hidden.

You could've been talking about the Yakuza earlier, but in the end there is no organization like the B.O. As long as humans are humans mistakes are made, some of which become the death of them. The B.O.'s code for wearing black is probably loosely based on how Crips wear blue and Bloods wear red (gangs in Cali, U.S.). But in the end Japan's peaceful (too peaceful) that it's oblivious to the cold world the other countries have become, so even if there was an organization like the B.O. no one would suspect a thing, plus Gosho would've been dead by now (accidental of course :rolleyes:).

Haha, true. Just like Bruce Lee, how he was killed misteriously by a gang in U.S. because he has beaten them in kungfu (I think it was...). But I don't think Gosho would be killed just because he has an BO included in the Manga. It's fictional and it does no harm to the 'real life BO'. (the real life BO has a contract with the government in Japan or something, so that they wont do any harm to ordinary people unless its neccessary.). So, japan is quite safe at the moment ^.^

Haha, true. Just like Bruce Lee, how he was killed misteriously by a gang in U.S. because he has beaten them in kungfu (I think it was...)

Bruce Lee died from cerebral edema after he had a reaction to a painkiller...

By Gosho being dead, I didn't mean because he has a B.O. in his anime. But because of him bringing up the idea of an underground and deadly society known for carrying out crimes ranging from robberies to murders to assassinations. People from a real organization (should there be one) wouldn't let someone just go ahead and bring them to light.

By Gosho being dead, I didn't mean because he has a B.O. in his anime. But because of him bringing up the idea of an underground and deadly society known for carrying out crimes ranging from robberies to murders to assassinations. People from a real organization (should there be one) wouldn't let someone just go ahead and bring them to light.

Aren't they already in the light? Maybe I heard rumours again =.=''I heard that they even have a open-public company =.=''

million