Detective Conan World
Aeyra

DCW IRL Round 3

"Seventeenth floor... there should be..." Erru glanced at the doorway to the suite as the grenade blew the door off its hinges and more enemies arrived. Unarmed she could do nothing but protect the girl she thought was Sakila. "Sorry..." She moved Aquilas in front of her as she dashed through the opening. With no warning, she wrapped her arms around Aquilas protectively and ducked her head, jumping out the panoramic window. The girls fell only two floors before hitting another room's balcony. She moved so that she landed on her back with the other girl protected from the impact. Dazed, Erru shifted so that she and Aquilas were hidden by the ledges above. Breathing hard and sorely bruised, she laid on the balcony, glancing at the girl beside her. She hadn't said anything since Erru had asked her name. Erru didn't even know if the girl was conscious. She meant to ask if she was alright, but her eyes felt heavy, and she let them close, not moving otherwise. She knew that they'd be hidden as long as she didn't move.

After Aquilas left, only her and the man were left. They sat in silence for a while before Misaki asked, "Why am I here?"

A pause ensued before he simply answered, "Because I want you here."

"That's not what I wanted for an answer."

"Well that's what you're getting. But do you find my company less desirable than your previous arrangement?"

She fell silent, unable to deny that she did prefer being there than in a dark, cold room all alone. But nonetheless, she responded, "While I can't say that I preferred that hell, you're only winning by a little. Now tell me this: why am I... "special"?"

"I'm afraid I can't answer that."

Misaki shot out from her seat before slamming her hands on the desk and yelled, "I think I have a right to know, seeing how I have people after my head! And I would like to know why!"

He answered, "True. I guess a small explanation wouldn't hurt. You see, everyone involved in this ordeal want something, whether it be a person, revenge, or justice. You are the link that connects everything together."

She was confused. How could she, a ordinary girl till kidnapped, be important to something of what seemed to be so large-scale? Though this question floated in her mind, she had more important things to ask. "So what about Aeyra? Why can't I trust her?"

"Because my dear, she isn't what she seems."

"Oh, how helpful," Misaki replied, sarcasm dripping in her voice, "Care to elaborate?"

He replied, "Well, have you ever considered that she may have not been kidnapped in the first place?"

"What do you- No... There's no way that.... That she...."

"Is on the side of the kidnappers?"

"There's no way! I mean, she resented them as much as I did!"

"There's such a thing as acting."

"But..."

"But what? I already know you had your suspicions earlier."

Misaki felt as if she was breaking. She, someone who had long given up trusting someone, had learned to trust Aeyra so easily. They were so similar, she didn't want to believe that everything she had known was a lie. But deep within her, she knew that it was likely true, that the facts only added up if Aeyra was on the side of the bad guys.

She sat back down, burying her head into her hands as she muttered, "I can't believe I was so stupid...."

----

(Sorry I haven't written for a while, been busy.)

Huh?

The skull-splitting headache struck Aquilas as she sat down, the girl still leaning on her.

The girl was now fully conscious, and she smiled, uttering words that Aquilas couldn't make out.

Her thoughts blurred as the sudden rush of memories spurred in her head, driving her confused, as her headache worsened.

Even in this state of mind, she could vaguely hear footsteps from behind them, and immediately the girl tackled her down, yelling at the person who came from behind them.

In the corner of her eye she could see something on the floor beside them...rolling slowly.

Suddenly, the girl grabbed her hand and pulled her into the suites, wrapped her hands around Aquilas, and the next thing Aquilas knew, she was plummeting down, outside the panoramic view of the setting sun.

Boom. A huge blast came from the room they just jumped out of, chunks of furniture and door pieces scattered around and flying out from the window.

bam. They had landed hard on the balcony, two floors below them, the girl receiving the hard impact, landing against her back.

Aquilas was on top of her, protected from the fall.

The girl groaned, shifting to the side, directly underneath the upper floor's veranda, unseen from above.

The girl was sorely bruised and wounded,her breathing hard and shallow. Her eyelids drooped, and closing them, she laid there on the balcony, unconscious.

"Miss? Miss?!" Worried greatly, Aquilas lifted the girl behind her, carrying her over her shoulders as she stood up. She opened the balcony door, which, surprisingly, was unlocked, and waved the dark mahogany curtains and entered the room.

She found herself eye-to-eye with the man whom she first saw, the man she first met, the man who led her here into this moment. It was the man who picked her up from the laboratory, when she regained consciousness.

Aquilas, shocked, her jaw dropped, and barely managed to speak. It was something she didn't expect. What in the world is he doing here?

It was as if he had known something like this would happen, and was just waiting for the time Aquilas arrived.

Suddenly, Aquilas's phone beeped.

Hand over the girl to him. He'll take care of her. Proceed with Lokar.

"He says to give this girl to you," Aquilas said, her eyes burning. She had, and she still, has a feeling of intense affection for this girl, something which she never understood why. And she wasn't willing to hand this girl, who just saved her life, to a guy who led her into these dangerous facades.

"Yes, he did." The man stated in a matter-of-fact tone, as if nothing dangerous happened around them.

"I'll give her to you," Aquilas growled, "if....if you promise me something."

The man listened intently, a ghostly smile playing on his lips.

"Promise me, that you will not harm her," Aquilas said, lifting off the girl from her shoulders. "Will you?"

"Yes," the man said. He took her from Aquilas, taking her to the bed, where Aquilas noticed, a nurse stood by.

"I wouldn't harm her even if you asked me not to," the man said, placing the girl on the bed.

"The boss specifically ordered to treat her, because she plays an important role in this game."

The nurse started treating the girl's wounds, as the girl groaned softly, shifting around.

"I trust you still have something to do?" He asked, handing her a little purse.

"Molotov Cocktail. That should do the trick." He smiled.

Aquilas smiled back. Vengeance flared within her. She had to take out Lokar, once and for all.

But killing him would be too harsh. Aquilas looked again at the girl, who was now breathing through an oxygen mask, her face covered with band-aids.

I'll...I'll take him. Aquilas decided.

Her phone beeped again. She checked the message.

Bring Lokar to me.

Aquilas walked away, heading towards the room's door.

She saw at the corner of her eye a young girl and a tall blonde woman, sitting on a couch beside the desk. They had been there the whole time.

Her phone beeped once again.

Oh, and take the girl with you. She'll be of some help.

The man who stood beside the balcony threw the tall blonde woman a key, which she used to unlock the girl's handcuffs. The woman whispered something to the girl, handing her a bag.

The girl glared at the two, as she walked slowly towards Aquilas.

Aquilas cocked her rifle, and with the girl, they headed out the door.

Payback time, Lokar.

I haven't written much for a little while...Rosie, BTW, the girl who was asked to come with Aquiloas is you. :)

(Rye: I'll bring my crew. And Lokar are armed with PM. md. 65 w/ Drum-Mag, EoTech 552 Sight, GP-30 Grenade Launcher and Armor Piercing rounds; and Dual-Uzi)

(MPi-KMS: East German version of AKM)

One of his men with MPi-KMS looked outside from the ruin of the suite, "Господине, ФБИ је био напољу." (Sir, the FBI was outside) Lokar darkly replied, "Они неће ући ова зграда жив." (They will not enter this building alive.) He then takes his phone from his pocket and calling his men, "Је ли све у спремно? Уради то." (Is everything ready? Do it.)

On the next of the hotel, Serbian Mob are arming themselves with Zastava M70, AKM, Uzi, M4A1 w/ Beta C-Mag, PP-19 Bizon and AUG HBAR (Heavy Barrel). One of his men are took an Uzi, looked over at FBI roadblock and civilians and he shouted to his comrades, "То је време да се се брине о ових будала!" (It's time to take care of these fool!) they are firing their weapons at FBI, police and civilians.

Lokar looked at Sasha and his men. Lokar greeted him, "Саша, драго да те видим овде! То је време за губљење их све офф! Хајде да партијски другови ..." (Sasha, glad to see you here! It's time to waste them all off! Let's party comrades...) Sasha then readied his weapons to engage Aquilas. "Девојка која је донела Мисаки био Акуилас..." (The girl which brought Misaki was Aquilas...)

(If you want to know the 'cache' they are brought, there it is: Zastava M70, AKM, Uzi, M4A1 w/ Beta C-Mag, PP-19 Bizon and AUG HBAR, Glock 18, Glock 17 Auto, Kiparis, RPK, RPK-74, MK 153 SMAW and M72 LAW)

After a while, Misaki decided it was best to stop beating herself up. Yes, she was foolish to trust someone so easily, but hopefully that decision would not come back to haunt her. She sat in the black chair, listening to the sounds the man produced, from the small clacking of his cell phone keys as he sent texts to someone to the slight squeak his chair made when he turned ever-so-slightly, as she formulated a plan.

Misaki obviously need one. After all, going into anything without at least a ghost of a plan was a terrible idea. And while she couldn't think of every and all possibilities, she thought of a good amount. While she was planning how she wanted to kill someone if she had the advantage of being hidden but was out of bullets, the man asked, "Are you hungry?"

She stared at him blankly, not knowing whether or not she should tell him she was starving. But her stomach spoke for her as it gave out a low growl. The man pressed the button on his intercom. "Bring in something to eat for out guest Audire."

In an instant, the blonde woman from before came in, a cheeseburger, fries and a drink ready to be given to her. As Audire placed the food in front of her, Misaki looked at it suspiciously. She didn't want to be drugged, nor eat food that was raw. After the secretary lady left, she poked at the food to check if it was raw. Nope, looks well cooked if you ask me.

The man noticed what she was doing and asked, "Is there a problem with the food?"

She paused before responding, "Well, in the company of someone you just met, it never hurts to be suspicious of poisons, paralyzers and whatnot. And plus, that food came rather quickly, so it never hurts to make sure it was cooked properly."

He assured, "Don't worry, it's free of anything that could harm you or disable you in any way. And it's cooked enough so you don't get food poisoning. After all, having an important link feeling ill isn't something I wish."

Misaki gave him a suspicious glance, but decided to risk it and eat anyway, slowly chewing and ready to spit out at any time if she felt ill in any way.

While she was just about to finish her meal, a knock was heard as Audire announced, "Aqulias is back with your guest sir."

The man smiled as he responded, "Perfect. Allow them in."

Erru opened her eyes slowly, groaning. "That hurt more than I expected..." She jolted up as she noticed that she was now inside a room, tearing off the oxygen mask she was sure wasn't there before. "Sakila?" Her voice cracking and her body throbbing, she looked around. She noticed a man she hadn't met before, and a person in scrubs, but the other girl was nowhere to be seen. "What's going on? Where is she?! And who are you?" Her body shook with anxiety, and she glanced from the man to the nurse rapidly. "Where's Sakila...?"

((not sure how I'd squeeze myself in but here goes lol))

Ren tiptoed through the evidently grandiose Kurosawa Hotel, carefully avoiding any possible altercations with the suspicious looking people lingering around the entirety of the floor. He wasn't completely certain about his exact location but he was on track thus far, with his target just a few meters away. Though the person he was keeping an eye on's behind closed doors, Ren was content with at least being near her. Having said that, Ren still didn't have a plan of action in mind, nor was he given any instructions, except to tail the girl until who knows when. He was lucky enough to pass through the shady security but he knew his 'commander' must have pulled some strings. Being knocked out at the airport was probably both a blessing and curse in disguise as that led into him being in his current situation. The words of his 'father' echoed on his mind once more.

"You would have to choose, whether you like it or not. You're going to disappoint someone whatever decision you make. Think. Loyalty's the one thing you're good at."

All those words, which sounded like some psychological mantra on Ren's mind, were spoken on the limo just minutes after he awoke. Apparently his father found him sprawled on the destructed airport floor, surrounded by debris. Whatever his father was doing there in the first place was beyond him. Still Ren was pretty excited about being picked up by his dad. He grew up not having any sort of relationship with his father and he was pretty happy to know that his father still cared... or so he thought. What happened afterwards could be easily summarized: Ren's doubts about his father's so-called 'connections' were slowly being validated. His mouth agape and eyes wide open in shock, Ren wasn't able to do anything nor say anything to his father cause the explaining was left to his right hand man or whoever. Ren was too busy processing everything to take notice of the man's introduction. He caught a few basic points of what the man was saying but he admittedly didn't hear him out completely. What felt like mere seconds were actually hours and they soon arrived at the hotel. He sat at the vehicle like a lifeless dummy with a kevlar vest and earpiece being strapped to him, and ended with a gift - a gun. One sole thing was left unshaken in his mind, he needed a concrete answer and if that's what he needed to do to get them then he would push through with it. He stepped out of the car with no questions out throwing a last look towards where his father was seated and bolted off. He was on his guard all the time, following orders coming from the earpiece, and moved like a cliche spy. He had a feeling the people he was avoiding didn't really mind him but that didn't confirm anything. Soon enough he arrived at where he was directed to, panting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have faith in you...son."

Ren pushed the thought aside as he remembered the dying girl's last words to him. Two contrasting ideals conflicted on his mind and he was still undecided. He heard some sort of a commotion coming from the room he was watching and he recognized the shouting voice instantly. He was in the right place. "Erru Natake, see you later." he thought with a glum face.

((...I shouldn't write with a headache and while drowsy from medicine. Haha))

(sorry I haven't been around to mod for a few days, math competition and the site seemed to be down yesterday when I was on. :/ Now as a reminder, you guys have five more days to wrap this up. For now, I don't want extensions. X) That just gives an excuse for it to trail on forever... but I will give it if it's really needed. Now to screw everything up.)

"It's time for you to go," said the man as Aeyra finished putting on her jacket, pulling her hair up into a low ponytail. There was a determined look on her face, because now the plan was entering the final phase and it was all dependent on her to carry it out right. "We're right outside of the hotel right now."

"Be careful- I think there are people sniping from the hotel," she warned, making him pull up behind a wall a few hundred feet away. "Do I get any protection?"

"They'll know it's you," he said simply. It would be enough. "Now carry it all out."

"I will." And with that, she ran off towards the hotel, hoping she would be able to carry out the duty she'd been assigned.

(now let's see what happens. >:3 And as always, I'm purposely very, very vague, and the first person to use this in their part basically decides how to interpret it. X) Have fun! And please try to bring it to a conclusion soon!)

"Perfect. Allow them in."

He smiled as his eyes drifted towards his monitor, looking at his guests who were unaware of the camera in the room they were in. The man noticed that the camera on the outside showed something very interesting, something that could make everything more complete. He quickly yelled out, "Actually, Audire, could you have our guests wait a little longer? It would seem that we have someone else coming to join us."

The woman responded, "Yes sir," before shuffling away to keep the visitors in the room they were put in for a little longer.

Misaki gave him confused look and asked, "Who is the person who is going to join us?"

He gave a catlike grin. "Just someone you know~"

She looked at him, even more confused when it clicked.

It can't be... Can it?

Erru was not going to hang around and wait for answers from these guys. Except, she was really worried about Sakila. The girl hadn't responded to her inquiries, and she wasn't perfectly fine in terms of injuries; they'd both fallen two levels and been running around being shot at... She stood, folding the sheets back on the bed she'd just vacated. Something made her sit right back on the edge of the furnishing... She'd felt something when she moved, something that wasn't there before. She gripped the edge of her blood and dirt stained shirt, lifting it above her abdomen. "Stiches?" she asked aloud. If these people had helped her, then... were they allies? Had they helped Sakila, too? Why were they in this strange hotel? She sighed, her mind full of question after question. After all of that, she was going to wait for answers. "Who are you?" Erru inquired. "What's going on?"

(Rye: So, can we start the fight?)

{Akai Sera: A shootout (I called it as massacre...)}

Sasha noticed the FBI cars outside, "I'll go down and see this s***" Lokar told him, "Alright, take care..." Sasha then nods and take his gun and began to descending two floors, began to engaging Erru

Gomme! It's the internet...*sigh*

Aquilas walked briskly towards the elevator, the girl right beside her.

She pressed the call button and almost immediately, the golden doors slid open.

As she reached for the button to the floor of the grand suites, her phone beeped suddenly.

Ignore Lokar first. Go straight to the ground floor. I'll send you further instructions once down there.

What? Aquilas then shrugged, pressing the button to the down floor.

She stood there silently, waiting as the elevator descended slowly.

The girl she was with also stood quietly behind her. Aquilas raised her eyebrow.

As if on instinct, Aquilas dodged the girl who tried to tackle her from behind. The girl held her gun in her hand, pointing it towards Aquilas.

"Nice dodge, but you won't get away," the girl said, her voice confident, but Aquilas knew that she was actually nervous.

"Put the gun down," Aquilas said sternly. "Nothing good will come to you if you do that."

"What do you mean? Come on, what are you guys really?" The girl said, still pointing the gun as she moved backward.

"Put the gun down." Aquilas said once again, now with more confidence and sternness. She narrowed her gray eyes to the girl.

"I won't, until you explain," she threatened, circling Aquilas.

As if on cue, the elevator bell rang, and Aquilas grabbed the girl's hand with one arm and the other around her neck, and snatched the gun away from her.

"Trust me, it's better to leave it that way for now," Aquilas pulled the girl out from the elevator into the lobby.

What-- A very terrifying and grevious scene appeared before them. The chandeliers were all broken and on the floor. The main hall was in chaos. People all around them panicked and ran, as flames and smoke erupted from the walls. The before-elegant and beautiful scene turned into a horrible nightmare.

Corpses were scattered everywhere. All of their bodies were filled with gunshots, blood pouring out from their wounds.

Few were still moving, but most of them were...dead.

Aquilas couldn't believe her eyes. And she knew immediately who had done this. Lokar. That heartless, violent man. Only he could have done this. Aquilas thought as she walked through the lobby.

Wait...the Boss said...ignore Lokar. What could possibly be more worthy of attention than that man? Aquilas stopped walking. It must be...someone...even worse.

She gritted her teeth at the thought. Who could possibly be worse than that cruel murderer?

She looked behind her. The girl who was with her had her eyes wide open in shock, fear shown on her face.

"Are you okay?" Aquilas asked, trying to shrug off the idea away from her mind.

"Y-Yeah." The girl replied, her voice slightly shaking.

The two continued walking, Aquilas still holding the girl's hand tightly.

Again, her phone beeped.

Head for the entrance. Take out your rifle. Be ready. If she's weak enough, drug her and bring her here to me.

Huh? Aquilas took out her black rifle. She cocked it. Her phone beeped again.

I know I will be entertained. ;)

Again, what? She was now confused. Entertained? How? Why?

Then she realized it. A fight will be coming.

Then from behind them, the elevator bell rang. A man came out, weapons in hand.

It was the man from the airport. The man who had almost killed them. The man who caused these deaths.

It was Lokar.

Okay, OTTD. Double fight. Me and Rosie vs You and Sasha. ;)

• Upvote 2

(Rye: Bling! You got a rep point! Just call me Ari instead)

"Освежавање!" (Fire!) Lokar shouted as he taking cover and began to spraying his PM. as his henchmen are blindly firing.

Erru walked to the door, testing the knob. "Why is it locked?" she asked, glaring at the man across the room. He simply smiled and raised his shoulders in an innocent shrug.

"The boss informed us that you were part of our operation, and to keep you here until you heal up enough to take you upstairs to the meeting room." Erru shook her head, stepping back.

"I don't know who you people are, but I've got nothing to do with your work. I'm not going anywhere with you guys." The man laughed.

"I don't think you understand. You have no choice. The boss wants you delivered unharmed, like that girl, Misaki." Frowning, Erru snapped, "Where's Sakila?"

"There is no one by that name here," the man replied, shaking his head. Erru grabbed his collar, glaring at him. "The girl who was with me... What have you done with her?!"

"Ah, you mean Aquilas. She's escorting a guest at the moment." Erru frowned, shaking her head. "I've never met someone named Aquilas..." Something was going on, and she wasn't going to wait around.

"I'm leaving. You can either unlock the door, or I'll break it down," she said.

Sasha then walks down two floors to find Erru and finish her off. He also plants C4 if their evacuation plan gone south. Sasha then took his dual MP10 from his jacket and found a room filled with several peoples inside.

Alright, it goes nothing... Kill them all...

Sasha and his man are readied their weapons and they are began to storm the room.

(Just a reminder, you guys have to end this by TOMORROW! (the latest I'll give is Oct. 2nd... because I don't feel like modding on my birthday the next day. XD))

Again the man shrugged innocently. "I don't have the authority to let one of our guests wander around unsupervised." Erru glared at him as he continued talking, worried for those who had been gathered to find Aeyra and suspicious of the man who was calling her a 'guest.'

"But if I escort you upstairs to the boss' suite, I suppose you could ask him about this girl you think you saw," he added, taking a ring of keys from his pocket with an unnecessary flourish.

Erru glanced at the door, trying to judge whether she could kick it out before he could stop her. Finally, and with an annoyed sigh, she replied, "Fine... "

While he unlocked and opened the door, Erru went over in her mind a number of ways to subdue the man if she needed to escape. "Let's go, Miss Erru," he said, motioning to the open door. She froze without responding.

There was no way... "How do you know my name?" she demanded, taking a step back. The man smiled charismatically. "We know the backgrounds of all our guests."

"How much do you know?" she asked, reaching in her pocket for her knife and taking another step back. The man sighed, replying, "We have been informed that you are a seventeen year old FBI trainee, we know about your last case, and we were told about the deaths of your family members during that case."

Erru stared at the floor, cheeks flushed and throat burning. "I don't know how you got your intel on me," she said, her voice cracking, "But I'm not a subject for study. Stay out of my past..."

The man nodded. "Fine, fine, but let's head upstairs." With a frown, a markedly upset Erru followed the annoying man as he led the way to a staircase. "Safer than the elevator at the moment," he explained, gesturing at the destruction all around.

Erru ignored him, trying not to see the bodies of innocents laid out as they had died, not given respect or their right to be alive.

As she followed up the steps, she stared at the ground, also ignoring his speech about the marble used to build them.

(Akai Sera: Well, you can capture Sasha now...)

Sasha and his man breaches the room and they revealed Erru was nowhere with Aquilas' men. He draws his phone and call Lokar. "Господине, соба је била празна. Нема Ерру или Акуилас 'мушкарци или свако. Ја ће челу до Гранд салу где сте бич ових Дјубрад напоље..." (Sir, the room was empty. No Erru or Aquilas' men or everyone. I'll head to grand hall where you are whip these scums out...) He taking cover from Aquilas' M16 as his man firing his PM. "Добро Саша, да гледам о свом човеку упушта се Фед." (Well Sasha, keep watching about your man engaging the Fed.) Sasha then hung up the phone and he are looked to his henchmen as they are firing at FBI at a building near the hotel.

(Looking good! Last 'official' day guys! I won't be interfering anymore- it's your story to finish! I'll only finish it if you guys aren't done by Oct. 2nd.)

(Note that I'd like everyone to read vvvv)

{First off, apologizes for forcing most of you to skip whatever big fight scene/whatever scene you wished to do before meeting the mysterious man. But we honestly have no time for it since our deadline is tomorrow. And since no one has actually written in over 36 hours, I took it upon myself to get us to a point where the ones who have a reason to be there in the same room and we all can collaborate with each other instead of having several scenes going on at the same time.

To those who are not in the room, I apologize but plot-wise you weren’t a point where I could stick you in. :\ Though if you want to go crashing into the room fine by me :P

But once again, I really am sorry for having to do this. Hate me if you want; I just want to move the plot forward. Though if most/all of you are unhappy with what I wrote, I apologize profoundly but you'll have to live with it since we only have one more day left anyway.}

(Actual story plot stuff :o vvvv)

From downstairs, Misaki could hear the gunshots, explosion sand various noises that she couldn't describe ensue. She could feel the room tremble every now and then from the bombs that were being used in the lower levels. Though she was a bit worried that the building might collapse, the man seemed perfectly calm.

Finally, after an hour or so, Audire knocked on the door and announced, “Sir, everyone is here, including the newly arrived.”

He grinned. “Splendid. Send everyone in.”

One by one, the people filed in, starting with the Russian mobster (who was being followed by men with guns to his back and for good reason), the girl she had met briefly at the airport, Aquilas, a girl and a few men she hadn’t met and finally… her. Misaki averted her eyes, nervous about looking at her after knowing what she did, though did watch her (and everyone else) out of the side of her eye.

Aeyra was on the other side of the room, staring at the man who had called them all together. She occasionally looked around, though mostly kept her sights on the man. Or so she thought. Misaki didn't know, since Aeyra had always been good at doing things behind her back as she she had learn to find out.

The airport girl (as she was now dubbing her) was keeping an eye on the Russian dude, having a weapon hidden behind her back and ready to use at any time. It seemed that her sight also went to the man every now and then, but her focus was mainly on the Russian.

The mobster was scowling and glaring at everyone, though it seemed his sights were set on Misaki. The men behind him were still pointing the guns at him.

Aquilas, like Aeyra, stared ahead at the man (who she assumed was her boss) while the unknown girl was behind her, looking around.

“So,” began the man as he leaned back in his leather chair, “Let us commence our meeting, now shall we? I've been looking forward to meeting everyone here.”

• Upvote 1

(Oh, ****! I forgot to wrote! And tommorow

's deadline!)

(Misaki: You are making the situation perfect but Lokar and his mobster are Serbian, not Russian. Sorry to makes you confused... And one thing: He brought his man...)

The man on the chair said, "Well, glad to be here, everyone" Lokar are looked to his man in the back as he sneakily handing a nickel plated Mark VII (Desert Eagle) to him and his man told him, "Добро, он се глинени голубови. Ти ћеш га докрајчити као што смо одводили друге. Након тога, напустите ову зграду и црумбле их доле ..." (Alright, he are sitting ducks. You'll finish him off as we are taking out the others. After that, we leave this building and crumble them down.) Lokar snickered, "Његова глава ће разнесена у секунди....." (His head will blown in seconds.....)

"Well, I have a gift for you..." Lokar then draws his gun and shot the man beside the man in chair at head and Lokar stick his gun at the man's mouth, "Listen, you backstabbing Balkan piece of s***! You are sold yourself with this f***** bulls*** and I'll destroyed it down now! Солдиер!" His man draws their gun and one of them aim his Uzi at Misaki's head and Lokar shouted at the man, "I won't be here if I are brought the drugs to the mobsters. But because you call FBI and capture the drugs, you blew your change! Did you think can double-cross our gang?"

Are we still allowed to continue? Anyways...

Aquilas enetred the room along with the girl she was with, the girl from the airport, Lokar, and another girl...a girl she never met before.

Misaki sat down on the black couch right in front of the desk as the Boss sat there, and she could make out a smile from the shadows.

"So...let us commence the meeting now, shall we?" The Boss said, in a seemingly carefree voice, as though nothing dangerous had just happened amongst them.

Aquilas stared straight forward. Lokar was right beside her, scowling and glaring. His eyes would drift occasionally to the sides, but most of the time he would eye Misaki like a hawk.

"I've been looking forward to meeting everyone here..." The Boss said, standing up slowly.

Suddenly, Lokar tackled forward and pointed a gun at the Boss's mouth, his men behind him, also armed.

One of his men had his gun pointed at Misaki's head, as cold sweat drifted off Misaki's face, her eyes gleaming with horror.

"You..." Lokar growled at him, deepening the gunpoint in the Boss's mouth. "I wouldn't be here if I brought the drug to the mobsters....But you called the FBI on us and captured the drugs..."

His eyes sharpened as he glared at the Boss. Aquilas stood there behind him, in cold sweat.

Her phone beeped. Luckily, Lokar did not notice since he was too busy with the Boss.

Don't mind me. Take out the man with Misaki. I can handle things here on my side.

Aquilas nodded silently, and the corners of the Boss's mouth curved into a slow smile.

Aquilas propped out from her pocket a pistol. She stood there quietly as Lokar continued off with the conversation.

"Don't you dare think you can double-cross our gang!"

Aquilas knew then she had to make the move. She shot the man with Misaki straight to his chest, and the man fell down, blood flowing from his chest.

This distracted Lokar as he looked at the man, his expression shocked. Then the Boss attacked Lokar and took his gun, holding him in his chest, the gun now pointed directly into Lokar's head.

"Don't underestimate me, Lokar." The Boss smiled. He then looked at the rest of Lokar's men, which seemed to back off as the Boss stared.

"Now, if you don't want a bullet straight to your Boss's brain, then don't you dare make a move. Drop your weapons on the ground and put your hands above your head."

The men shifted slowly, and finally, put the weapons on the ground and raised their hands.

"Now let's talk nicely, shall we, Lokar?" The Boss pressed the gun into Lokar's forehead, as Lokar glared at him, struggling.

Aquilas then slowly went and sat beside Misaki. "Are you okay, Misaki?" Aquilas whispered low.

"Y-Yes.." Misaki replied quietly. She wiped sweat from her face.

"Now, everyone, I'd like all of you to know about the truth." The Boss announced.

"Miss Aeyra, won't you do the honors?" The Boss smiled. The mysterious girl walked slowly towards the center.

"Shall we start?"