Detective Conan World
Wicky

Woot! I'm new!

I'm new!

Hey, yo wazzup? icon_razz.gif
I'm new here, I am Wicky, my real name is Brian, you can call me Wicky or Wicky-Kun, or ___ .
I LOVE Case Closed/ Detective Conan.
Also, I couldnt find the rules for this site, please could someone show 'em? happy.gif
I like books such as: The Hunger Games, Artemis Fowl series, and many more..

Woot to you, too! Welcome to the wonderful site of DCW! Have fun and be sure to check the wiki (though it may spoil quite a few things, so maybe that wouldn't be the best idea...). But enjoy yourself anyway!

Hi and welcome to DCW Wicky! You can call me YC or Yuchi-chan or anything else really xP

I suggest you be careful on the forums because there are a lot of spoilers around... ;)

And you seem to like reading... Awesome!! xD I've been waiting for a long time now to get the Hunger Games series but I haven't been to the book shop in ages... :( I haven't read Artemis Fowl either... Anyway, I love Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes and Tomorrow When the War Began :D Have you read any of them before?

PS: Yes, we're a bit crazy around here :P You'll have to get used to it xD

Thank you everyone for welcoming me! :D

@YC:Indeed, I like reading :razz: I've read Harry Potter, however I thought it was a little cliched.. The Hunger Games are very well written to the last one.. :mellow: I've got young Sherlock Holmes SIGNED by the REAL author :P I haven't read it yet, I'm getting it for leaving primary school. I've heard of Tomorrow when the war began, I must read it sometime. ;-)

PS: I'm crazy, don't worry.

PPS: How come.. every forum I've being on they say the are crazy.. :?:

Cliched, HP? ;) Maybe... But I really have to get the Hunger Games... By young Sherlock Holmes, you mean the ones written by Andrew Lane? Yeah, Tomorrow when the war began is awesome, you really really should read it ;) And I have no idea why every forum is crazy :P

Hi, I'm new too!

I just watch whatever anime episodes I can get (whatever I can understand). I've read most of the Case Closed volumes that are out (well, it's just whatever I can borrow from the library).

I type DC/Case Closed fanfiction and I also join DC groups on Facebook.

I read a whole tonne of other stuff other than DC...Maximum Ride, Fairy Tail, D.Grayman, etc. I did read HP a few years back, so i can't remember any of the story...

I can't get Magic Kaito though(manga or anime)...unless I watch the anime from the internet, but I don't want to.

Welcome to all the new peeps!

P.S. If the forum people say they are crazy, then just let them be crazy! It's better that way!

Hi, I'm new too!

I just watch whatever anime episodes I can get (whatever I can understand). I've read most of the Case Closed volumes that are out (well, it's just whatever I can borrow from the library).

I type DC/Case Closed fanfiction and I also join DC groups on Facebook.

I read a whole tonne of other stuff other than DC...Maximum Ride, Fairy Tail, D.Grayman, etc. I did read HP a few years back, so i can't remember any of the story...

I can't get Magic Kaito though(manga or anime)...unless I watch the anime from the internet, but I don't want to.

Welcome to all the new peeps!

P.S. If the forum people say they are crazy, then just let them be crazy! It's better that way!

What IS Magic Kaito? I've heard of Kaito, the phamton thief, but is it a comic based on him? :? I also like Fullmetal Alchemist, and Black Butler, as the other animes I like ^^

OMG! YOUR LIBRARY HAS CC? LUCKY! :D