Detective Conan World
Rye

Kudo Shinichi and the Black Organization: Amnesia

KUDO SHINICHI AND THE BLACK ORGANIZATION: AMNESIA

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 1 : THE ENCOUNTER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the morning of December 13th. Edogawa Conan, Haibara Ai, and the Detective League were at school, waiting for the classes to start. Their classroom was a mess. Their classmates laughed and played obnoxiously, like animals from the zoo.

"Haibara, when will they stop?" Conan grumbled, obviously annoyed. "Leave them be," Ai replied. "After all, they're just kids, unlike us,"

Suddenly, the noise died. The children went back to their seats hurriedly. The classroom door opened, and there stood the school principal. "Huh? Where's Kobayashi-sensei?" Genta muttered.

"Sorry students, but Miss Kobayashi left for vacation last night," the principal announced. "Until she returns, this new teacher will handle your class," he said, gesturing the door. "Fukuda-kun, please enter,"

A man wearing glasses, a black polo shirt and pants entered. His gaze was petrifying, and his aura seemed...dark.

"Good morning, I am Fukuda Ryuuichi. Nice to meet you," the man said.

"Haibara, doesn't he seem..." Conan stopped. Haibara looked pale, cold sweat covering her face.

"Haibara, are you all right? Haibara!"

"K-Kudo-kun," she said, under her breath.

"What is it, Haibara?" Conan replied.

"I-It's nothing,"

Apparently, Mr. Fukuda was looking at them with his cold eyes. "What seems to be the problem here?" He said, eyeing Haibara suspiciously.

"U-Um Sensei, it's nothing," Conan said.

He knew something was wrong with Haibara. She could only be like this whenever she feels the Organization's vibe.

"Haibara, I'll drop by later, okay?" Conan whispered. "S-Sure..."

Later that day...

The school bell rings. It was time for the students to go home.

"Haibara, let's go," Conan said.

"Ok," she replied.

"K-Kudo-kun, I-I want to tell you something before we go. T-That man, Fukuda---"

She turned around, and there he was--Fukuda.

"What are you kids staying here late for? You should go home," Fukuda said, smiling--a smile that sent chills down the two's spines.

"Y-Yes, Fukuda-sensei," the two replied.

Then he went back to the school building.

"There is something weird about this guy," Conan remarked.

Then they walked out of the school gate together.

Once on the street, Conan saw a black Porsche driving by. Two figures were to be seen by the front seats.

He was stunned. "Kudo-kun, what's the matter?" Haibara's words sent him back to reality.

Could it be true? Conan thought. Was that car really Gin's?

"I-It's nothing," Conan said uneasily. "Really?" Haibara said, leaning on him.

"Y-Yeah,"

Then she turned around, and started to walk. "For a moment there, I thought you saw a corpse or something---"

She turned, around, but Conan was gone.

"K-Kudo-kun?!"

Meanwhile, Conan ran to where the Porsche was headed.

There it is! Conan thought.

It was there, parked on the lot beside the school.

Conan walked towards it cautiously, not knowing of the figure behind him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 >>

Thanks for reading my story!

Please feel free to comment!

• Upvote 4