Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Miss Smiles

Artistic Poet's Art thread

*despite being ill with flu and cold and not supposed online* I've pick the wrong time to draw with this disastrous result, of Shinichi's anatomy has been ruined. MY SHINICHI~!!! NOOO!!!!

*hiccuped* My heart is broken to see Shinichi look so under weighed!!! *my face lack of tears but I really want to cry after seeing the drawing of Shinichi look so unhealthy*

*despite being ill with flu and cold and not supposed online* I've pick the wrong time to draw with this disastrous result, of Shinichi's anatomy has been ruined. MY SHINICHI~!!! NOOO!!!!

*hiccuped* My heart is broken to see Shinichi look so under weighed!!! *my face lack of tears but I really want to cry after seeing the drawing of Shinichi look so unhealthy*

*gives tissues*

yep, it's a drawing respond to one of the banner user have in the banner, but it's located in other forums. I was inspired to draw boys, the banner in first user's signature are three main girl characters. :D I'm still colouring Sato and Takagi, it's different version. Heiji look a bit tan, that I've drawn in this way as they're under white light as background lighting.

post-9074-0-82253900-1310133560_thumb.jp

thanks! I think I have to give up Takagi and Sato, they don't look like themselves in my drawing. >.< Meh, I feel like I want to give up drawing the couple. I nearly finish it.

well I've try to draw with pen, but one outline jarred the authenticity. :/ After I draw I feel it speaks of my emotions than face. I've add extra for fun!

Click it to reveal image!

post-9074-0-15945800-1320908930_thumb.jp

post-9074-0-98124600-1320908979_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

+1 I love the second one. I wish I can do that.

For Yukiko, I think the head is a too flat make it rounder. but the rest are awesome.

it's pretty good. What I do is, I draw a circle(skull) and a bottomless-Pentagon(jaw).

I'll try to upload what it looks like later. ;)

OMG I want to draw realistic figures. it's o difficult...

I've imagine myself in the manga and what's it like to be. :) I've outgrown my hair and has no intention to make myself like Satou. :P After all, this is manga drawing! :) I used to be thin, and this drawing is based on my old photo as adult:

Photo2460.jpg

This one is a bit like Yukkiko because she has curly hair but this has wavy hair. Original character.

• Upvote 3