Detective Conan World
Detective Rohit

Some dumb things you have done on the Internet.

I always tend to press "Tab" ands the text box suddenly transfers, and I ALWAYS do that. And once, I sent messages to my friend on FB , telling her all about my crush, and I accidentally sent them to my CRUSH, after accidentally pressing "tab". Wha.

Seeing the field box with an urge to write venting blog. And it's dumb! I never do that, unless I'm prompted to by anger, with reasons, or taking part of debate and it's good for me. And I try not to do that again. If did I think I don't want to see earth, of the forum.

lol. She's bored having nothing to do. The next dumbest thing it did happen, I was asking question about harassment and spamming differences then a person think I wanted to be harass-ted. *sweat roll down* actually the dumbest thing is to say he's a stalker because he looks like one.

When I thinking of it it does sounds logical, if person don't take heed of rules and taking me granted I rather not to go online because I feel alienated I'll try to blend in. And naturally it fall in you think involve in debate isn't your forte and naturally thinking is it right or dumbest thing to reveal/or being open, in the end it's delirious talking of aftermath, of feeling jet lag but it's more. This few days I feel like I want to drink more water.

Recently I've been down. Being rile out and forget the definition of singular term and it makes me dumber when I'm sick! Sickness isn't serious, but it make me sluggish and only way to distract off is work.

is reviving threads ok? I hope this is ok. . . . ..  .

A little while ago on facebook though I found that I had my entire address, home phone number, and then email in a photo that I posted on there almost 4 years ago. Deleted that thing so fast, I've done some stupid stuff but that was definitely up there. I also managed to pissed off the majority of a small... fandom...? once, Not quite sure what to call it because it was just like a community of people who all liked to collect the same thing. At the time, this was mainly done through youtube and stuff back when youtube channel profiles were fun and colorful and a group maybe 30-ish 12 - 20 year olds. Seventh grade me was not good with words and I said something not the way I meant and the backlash... oh my god. I wasn't at the point yet where I could really laugh at myself yet so I basically was just terrified and fled that community immediately. Then shortly after I got into anime. And then a couple months ago right after I got my new laptop, I decided to try to download Hatoful Boyfriend again (to make that sound less weird, hatoful boyfriend is a pigeon dating sim with like a psychological twist and it's getting a ps vita release sometime this year and I am probably way too excited tbh). So this was like my 5th or so attempt trying to get the game through not so honest means but I downloaded the game but I got a virus and no game. I didn't think people would actually like put viruses instead of a pigeon dating sim so it just completely escaped my mind how bad of an idea that was. So I googled it and I got a really bad one apparently (for the record, it was called astromenda) and I was freaking out since I'd only had my laptop for maybe only 3 weeks at the time and how would I explain to my parents I got a virus by trying to illegally download a pigeon dating sim. Long story short, after one stressful night and one very cautious download of a program that can delete software no matter if you keep getting a "cannot close because the program is open in *insert program you don't have up nor even use here*" I got rid of it and didn't even get to play hatoful boyfriend in the end.