Detective Conan World
Southpaw

Favorite pairings?

Let's get back on topic.

which do you guys prefer?

conan wt ai or ayumi

I seriously doubt that either pairing will actually be feasible, since it has already been established that Conan loves a certain someone else, and that situation is unlikely to change in the foreseeable future.

I seriously doubt that either pairing will actually be feasible, since it has already been established that Conan loves a certain someone else, and that situation is unlikely to change in the foreseeable future.

Yea, but the person he loves sucks.

I can only hope for ShinichiXShiho I hope it turns around in the end, just when you think that ShinchiXRan will be together.... I mean it seems as if slowly conan may be leaning towards Ai, even if the majority of him leans toward Ran.... I just hope that more and more heads to Ai, and in the end those two end up together!

truthfully i would probably be really sad if he ended up with Ran... cuz then my fav character wouldn't have a guy... unless she ends up with Akai... but i think Jodie should be with Akai... so that's why i want Ai to be with Conan... and I guess Ran can be with Araide, or Kaito Kid... I realy don't care much for Aoko... she doesn't serve much of a purpose in this series... so if Ran and Kaitou were together i wouldnt mind it (don't hate me for that :P)

unlike you, I wish that Akai will be wt Akemi and like you, Shiho should be wt Shinichi.

Oi, oi, i wish for the same thing, i only think akai should be with jodie if akemi is really dead. and if she isnt i want akai with akemi

Who do u think that widow vermouth bewith?

well she def seems to like gin, but most of the guys like her... i believe she will be one of those characters that never finds anyone... like i think she will just either keep running from the FBI and such, either that or get killed in the end... i don't really see her with any guy

I love:

Heiji and Kazuha

Chiba and Miike

Takagi and Sato

Shinichi and Ran (I like Shinichi and Ai, but it won't happen more than likely in the end)

Ayumi and either Genta or Mitsuhiko

Aoko and Kaito

Shiratori and Kobayashi sensei

all the married couples (Megure and Midori, Yukiko and Yusaku, etc.)

Hakuba and Akako

Akai and Jodie (it would be Akai and Akemi, but because Akemi is dead, I believe Akai should go back to his old girlfriend, who clearly still loves him)

Kogoro and Eri (they need to get back together soon)

Sonoko and Makoto

Kansuke and Yui

I came up with a couple... Officer Yumi and Dr. Araide! I thought it was funny at first, but now that I think about it, they seem like they are close in age and maybe...I mean, Yumi's looking for love, but it seems none of the cops are over Sato yet (either that or they really don't like Yumi, which I doubt)

This is always a touchy subject, since Shinichi has three girls around him. Personally, I favor the straightforward approach:

Shinichi/Ran

Makoto/Sonoko

Heiji/Kazuha

I don't think Ayumi or Shiho suit Shinichi at all, even though Ayumi has the hugest crush on his "Conan" personality, and Shiho is the girl who understands him the best... they just don't have that type of relationship, and I don't think it's ever gonna happen with either of them.

The other two are obvious...

As for the kids, I don't think anyone in the series really suits Shiho, even though Mitsuhiko has such a big crush on her. Because of Shiho's true nature, I think it's more likely for Mitsuhiko to eventually end up with Ayumi (sorry, Genta...). Shiho will probably end up alone. Even though it's more likely for Mitsuhiko to be with Ayumi, all three children will probably end up finding someone outside the group, to save themselves from awkward jealousy.

It's too sad if Shiho ended up with nobody, I hope she ends up with Hakuba~