Detective Conan World
Southpaw

Favorite pairings?

mine are:

ai x conan (haha see name and they're SO CUUTEEE)

heiji x kazuha (cos they're so cute)

ayumi x mitsuhiko (just cos)

satou x takagi (cute alert)

eri x kogoro (still in love)

yukiko x yusaku (cos they're married and cute)

akemi x akai (i think they would be cute)

gin x vermouth (just as a joke)

yes there's a lot

I think Takagi & Sato will go the way of Carol Hathaway & Doug Ross on ER, Harmon Rabb & Sarah MacKenzie on JAG, Gil Grissom & Sara Sidle on CSI, etc. Of all the couples in DC, I've enjoyed following them more than any other pair. In fact, I believe that the Detective Boys (Conan and co.) had been rooting for them to be together ever since Sato's first formal appearance in episode 146. This is especially evident in the following two events: (1) In episodes 253-4, Conan "went the distance" and did just about everything to block Shiratori from kissing Sato, and (2) In episode 535, when Sato was in Takagi's hospital room, Conan and co. first made up an excuse (that Takagi was sleeping) to prevent Megure and co. from entering his room, and when Conan and co. saw Sato kissing Takagi, they rejoiced.

Although some people are rooting for Conan & Ai to be together, I do not think this would work for two reasons: (1) Conan already loves a certain someone else [if you don't know who I'm referring to, please rewatch episode 1], and (2) neither Conan nor Ai wants to attract unwanted attention unto themselves in their present (small) forms.

I also wonder if the producers of DC will pursue Agasa's relationship with Fusae (first mentioned in episodes 421-2) further...

Just out of curiousity does anyone know who Officer Chiba is currently being paired with. In the past I've always sort of paired him with Yumi.

It is a new police officer. why not read it?She is now currently Yumi's partner

Just out of curiousity does anyone know who Officer Chiba is currently being paired with. In the past I've always sort of paired him with Yumi.

It is a new police officer. why not read it?She is now currently Yumi's partner

I would read it, but they don't have Detective Conan at any of the bookstores near where I live.

Then Read it online... Go to www.dctp.com. It is one of the sites which translates Conan Mangas,movies and Anime.(I didn't mentioned MF and OM as they are closing down)

ShinichiXShiho.I believe Shiho Secret weapon in the Episode 1.prouf Shinichi alive.My theory is shinichi 5-7 Friend is shiho in USA.Shiho in love him.my theory is both love in now never this will never.Shinichi Forget her then Crush on the Ran.I Prouf is Episode 1.129 176-178 190-192 230-231 292 335 340 345 414 509 and little hint in the most her appearance bet little is hard catch.

ShinichiXShiho.I believe Shiho Secret weapon in the Episode 1.prouf Shinichi alive.My theory is shinichi 5-7 Friend is shiho in USA.Shiho in love him.my theory is both love in now never this will never.Shinichi Forget her then Crush on the Ran.I Prouf is Episode 1.129 176-178 190-192 230-231 292 335 340 345 414 509 and little hint in the most her appearance bet little is hard catch.

I honestly didn't understand any of this, but it sounds like your shipping Shinichi with Shiho.

Yes i do.I Believs is Soulmate Conan/shinichi and Shiho/Ai.Bet I love ran not with Shinichi is something wrong in Couple.I Believe is Shiho 5-7 Friend if Shinichi.You them Episode 1 Shiho they not we see her in because Gosho Trick us thousand.I sorry.Bet My Theory is Shinichi forget her.

Yes i do.I Believs is Soulmate Conan/shinichi and Shiho/Ai.Bet I love ran not with Shinichi is something wrong in Couple.I Believe is Shiho 5-7 Friend if Shinichi.You them Episode 1 Shiho they not we see her in because Gosho Trick us thousand.I sorry.Bet My Theory is Shinichi forget her.

I really don't think that Shinichi is going to forget about Ran. Especially since he loves her and she loves him.