Detective Conan World
ichahoo

hello from Indonesia! ;D

HELLO!

im icha from Indonesia. Heart Detective Conan and everything related to it since a long time ago.

but unfortunately just be able to join with this forum now! hehe

my favorite characters are conan and shinichi (who doesn't anw? :P) and Matsuda :D

it's nice to join with this forum!

let's make a friends :)

Welcome to DCW!

Just so I won't get annoyed later on, if you're going to quote more than one post, please press MultiQuote at the bottom of each post you want to quote and then press the large green "Reply" button at the bottom.

Thanks. <3333333

Welcome to DCW!

Just so I won't get annoyed later on, if you're going to quote more than one post, please press MultiQuote at the bottom of each post you want to quote and then press the large green "Reply" button at the bottom.

Thanks. <3333333

use multiquote just like this?

thanks for your info :D

No, not quite. It should turn out to be a message like this, with two quotes in it.

Welcome to DCW!

Thanks. <3333333

oh i got it! :D

Welcome to DCW !

I am Justal ! The guy that doesn't come online ....

And if he comes online nobody is online ...

I am Kid the Phantom Thief's servant !

I am a supporter for Lelouch and I am a Haruhiist !

That's all you need to know about me !

ByeBye !

JustaL (my name)

Lol looks like you didn't get it :P :P :P

Click on the multiquote on ALL that you want to reply to, then click on the HUGE "ADD REPLY" Button at the bottom :P

Double posting annoys many people here in this forum :P

like this? is it still wrong?

Oh sorry for my late understanding :(

like this? is it still wrong?

Oh sorry for my late understanding :(

Lol I won't know if you did it right if you only quoted one of my post :P multiquote is supposed to be for the purpose of quoting several posts together. :V

But I'm assuming it is right since I didn't receive any notifications. If you just need to quote or reply to ONE of the posts, all you need to do is to click on the reply button beside that post you would like to reply to. :V

Welcome to DCW!!

I'm sure that you'll never be bored here because everyone here are CRAZY nice and well mannered :rolleyes: You can ask anyone if you have some questions or something like that:) I'm maybe sure that no one will hurt you :D BTW I'm detective EP you can call me EP or emelie is fine too (just ask if you have other questions about me) :)

P.S. I'm not intend to scared you or something it should be enough to scared someone :P

Hi and welcome to DCW! I think there are quite a few Indonesians here. And I live not far from you :rolleyes: (compared to others...) I see that you've already met some "active members" but there are many people you still need to meet... :twisted: (LOL jk jk :P) Anyway, have a good time here!

Lol I won't know if you did it right if you only quoted one of my post :P multiquote is supposed to be for the purpose of quoting several posts together. :V

But I'm assuming it is right since I didn't receive any notifications. If you just need to quote or reply to ONE of the posts, all you need to do is to click on the reply button beside that post you would like to reply to. :V

What do you mean by that? You receive notifications when someone double posts??? :blink:

INTRODUCTION TIME!!!:D

Hey whats up!4debf97e4469c3456a6cb.gif Welcome to DCW!4debf97e44f34321b9402.gif

So just in case you were woindering, I'm Kaitou Kuroba! Nice to meet you!4debf97e4469c34268066.gifIf you have any questions you can ask, and I will be happy to chat with you any time so leave a comment!

Have a nice stay!!4debf97e06e5204f75a79.gif

~KaitoKuroba

P.S- No worries we are all nice here!:D4debf97e44f2603fb4c76.gif4debf97e44fa0c2e7aa1a.gif4debf97eg6798d594a84e.gif4debf97e44fa0bbf51874.gif4debf97eg6798d309d6f2.gif

Hope I didn't scare you and if I did I'm really sorry!:P:D

Hi and welcome to DCW! I think there are quite a few Indonesians here. And I live not far from you :rolleyes: (compared to others...) I see that you've already met some "active members" but there are many people you still need to meet... :twisted: (LOL jk jk :P) Anyway, have a good time here!

What do you mean by that? You receive notifications when someone double posts??? :blink:

You dont receive notifications when they quote using multiquote. :mellow:

You dont receive notifications when they quote using multiquote. :mellow:

Hmmm... I'm not sure if I understand... I turned off most notifications for my account (if that's what you mean) so I never receive any :mellow: