Detective Conan World
angelranchan

Girls Generation/SNSD/Shoujo Jidai

Favorite Girl  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Girls Generation member?

• Taeyeon
    • Jessica
    • Sunny
    • Tiffany
    • Hyoyeon
    • Yuri
    • Sooyoung
    • Yoona
    • Seohyun

Oh yeah I'm a SONE( name of SNSD's fans) I have a group dancing into SNSD's popular songs, Yoona is my favorite so I'm portraying her ^^ they are really great! famous in both Japan and Korea. Lately, they just performed in David Letterman's show (I forgot the show) they're being known in US/ International as well...

Oh yeah I'm a SONE( name of SNSD's fans) I have a group dancing into SNSD's popular songs, Yoona is my favorite so I'm portraying her ^^ they are really great! famous in both Japan and Korea. Lately, they just performed in David Letterman's show (I forgot the show) they're being known in US/ International as well...

yoh! yoona is a shikshin too! >:D

TTS is great ~

Tiffany looks so cute ~!

For all the people who buy albums, the digital version which you can buy on iTunes has a different photobook then the physical album !!!

TTS is great ~

Tiffany looks so cute ~!

For all the people who buy albums, the digital version which you can buy on iTunes has a different photobook then the physical album !!!

they're all look great! x( I really can't choose among the three gorgeous member! x(

we don't have money to buy album :'(

...I'm admittedly still a little salty Jessica was seemingly kicked out of SNSD. She wasn't my bias, but she harmonized really well with the rest of the group and songs sound a little emptier now that she's gone.