Detective Conan World
Ran-chanxX

Hey everybody!

Hello! I'm Ran-chanxX and I'm new here at DCW. I love Detective Conan and others animes too. Currently I'm reading DC manga and sometimes watching its episodes. So, how are you all? :grin:

Welcome to dcw. Enjoy your stay . Whenever your free just talk to me. I'm online almost for 24 hours .ask me or any other people on dcw if you have any question. We are all insane and will give you insane answers we are all friendly.

Thats great! I remember my first day...:)

Yep, the first day is always special!

Welcome to dcw. Enjoy your stay . Whenever your free just talk to me. I'm online almost for 24 hours .ask me or any other people on dcw if you have any question. We are all insane and will give you insane answers we are all friendly.

Thanks... Glad to know that the people here are insane..oops I mean friendly! :grin: xP

Thanks... Glad to know that the people here are insane..oops I mean friendly! :grin: xP

*Whispers* ( could you be in any chance. Insane? O_o well, you can't beat me. Im the leader of insane ppl :P )

Many people to meet! Like...

Our awesome Admin: Maurice

Members:

Aeyra

Kid the Phantom Thief

True Tears

Cammy3131

Moho

Azu-chan

Miko-chan

IU

And many more to come! :D

^ this. Though there are many others you wanna meet.

Like our beloved Mabel. And so many others.

Welcome to DCW!!

I'm sure that you'll never be bored here because everyone here are CRAZY nice and well mannered :rolleyes: You can ask anyone if you have some questions or something like that:) I'm maybe sure that no one will hurt you :D BTW I'm detective EP you can call me EP or emelie is fine too (just ask if you have other questions about me) :)

P.S. I'm not intend to scared you or something it should be enough to scared someone :P

Hi Ran-chanxX

Welcome to DCW, I'm sure everyone here will be happy to help you if you have a question, you just need to be polite. :D

I hope you have a good time and if you need anything just PM me or something and I'll do my best to help out (not that I can do much since I still consider myself pretty new), I'm on everyday so if I can help, you wont need to wait too long. (Yay!). One last thing, feel free to add me as a friend. :D

Hmm............ What now?

Oh yes. People here are insane friendly you better get used to it. :D

Yoroshiku!! :D

Hi and welcome to DCW! ^_^ We are all very friendly (some people are even a little crazy :P) I'm sure you'll have a good time. I hope you'll be active cause we need more active people here :) I log on quite a few times everyday, so feel free to chat to me or add me as a friend ;) Also, I like to use the emoticons (as you can clearly see) especially this one: :twisted: Don't be alarmed if you see me using it in a post, sometimes I just feel like using it *evil grin* jk jk :P

Welcome to DCW! :)

I thought you were Nur M. for a second. You both have the same avatars.

Really? And I thought nobody had my avatar U_U I'll change it later :grin:

*Whispers* ( could you be in any chance. Insane? O_o well, you can't beat me. Im the leader of insane ppl :P )

*Whispers* Can I be in your group?? But don't tell anybody! :P

Welcome to DCW!!

I'm sure that you'll never be bored here because everyone here are CRAZY nice and well mannered :rolleyes: You can ask anyone if you have some questions or something like that:) I'm maybe sure that no one will hurt you :D BTW I'm detective EP you can call me EP or emelie is fine too (just ask if you have other questions about me) :)

P.S. I'm not intend to scared you or something it should be enough to scared someone :P

Yeah, I know everyone is warning me..I mean welcoming me here. xP *Thinks: I'm making so many mistakes these days !!*

Also Thank You to everyone else!!

^_^

Welcome to DCW!!

Yeah, I know everyone is warning me..I mean welcoming me here. xP *Thinks: I'm making so many mistakes these days !!*

^_^

Welcome to DCW!!

^_^