Detective Conan World
NutCase

Last Poster Wins

I'm very sorry, mam, but according to logical references it is impossible for anybody but ICY (who gave me that nickname again? Well, thanks a lot) to win. I'm not saying I just did, but I will.

Well if I'm not going to win, that would only mean one thing: someone locked the topic. If I don't win, I won't let neither RoMa nor silvo-neesama win. *laugh evil laugh that scares the evil laugh out of RoMa*

*pinches RoMa*

*RoMa wakesup and looks around*: wait... Why am I here? I was just winning the last poster wins forum game...

Snowflake: sorry dear but u know u were just sleeping and laughing evilly in ur sleep and I was a bit confused so I thought I'd wake u up... And by the way I just won that forum game.

*RoMa hurries to her computer to pOst but discovers there's no Internet connection*: AAAH what happened?

*snowflake laughs evil laugh*: I just won dear... Too bad!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

cool story bro... but in reality i took my moms laptop and posted after you i just won... Too bad for you cus i just cut your internet connection

Then I use my moms iPhone which has 3G. Well actually I'm sticking to my iPod for now. Then I come and tell ur mom u were using her laptop for VERY BAD reasons and she takes it from u and cut the connection so u don't use any other device for the same reason. *laughs evilest laugh ever the moment RoMa's mom is out of the room*

Hahaha very funny.

^if that didn't work, let's try the kiddie mode: But I thought I was ur friend! I'm tellin mommy! *sniff sniff*

other mode: like I care. Rules r made to be broken.

Yet another mode: oops I just posted under u... Well who cares. Ur not the one who started the game anyway.

I am freaking KIRA (See title) *writes Reumah's name in DN.*

@snowflake: technically that rule does not forbid you to post under me. Youl can but you lose. \o/

Oh no I didn't lose. Oh and BTW I have the other deathnote with me... And u don't know RoMa's face, so how can u kill her? I'm planning to lure you in.... Somehow. Beware the Great Snowflake. X-Kira. The second Kira.