Detective Conan World
NutCase

Last Poster Wins

Misa. I don't take no for an answer. Or not, for that matter. I'm afraid I'm going to steal your 'win' without asking, you wanted me to use the hard way.

*gets scared* F-fine, I-I'll give it to you.... *digs in pocket* *takes out knife with other hand* *stabs in the neck* :twisted:

Now you can stop worrying about your teams. ^_^ I win.

We win. ^ <3

A TEAM FOREVER <3

And Misa, Tsk Tsk, Don't you know Vampires never die? They only kill. *BITES NECK*

Oh! *texts vampire* here, I'm trying to win a little game and this person's in my way.

*closes eyes while vampire bites your neck* *rubs neck* sure, you bit me and it hurt. Did you think YOU were a vampire or something? *prepares what to wear for your funeral*

Oh! *texts vampire* here, I'm trying to win a little game and this person's in my way.

*closes eyes while vampire bites your neck* *rubs neck* sure, you bit me and it hurt. Did you think YOU were a vampire or something? *prepares what to wear for your funeral*

Vampire did not understand that, but well this vampire never knew what Losers Words Mean. Oh yeah. (: <

Vampire did not understand that, but well this vampire never knew what Losers Words Mean. Oh yeah. (: <

Then you must mean you've got no clue what you're saying. ^_^ (:<

I'm sorry what did you say? I'm afraid that this winning vampire still can't understand what you loser mean.

So you can't understand losers -meaning you don't understand yourself- and you're deaf to winners, too? ... This might be a serious case.

@Lec-chan: D:

So you can't understand losers -meaning you don't understand yourself- and you're deaf to winners, too? ... This might be a serious case.

@Lec-chan: D:

Still can't understand losers language, I'm sorry. You better win something before you talk to a winner, alright honey? Thank you.

Still can't understand losers language, I'm sorry. You better win something before you talk to a winner, alright honey? Thank you.

Shouldn't you say that to yourself before you say it to others? You're welcome.