Detective Conan World
NutCase

Last Poster Wins

how so?

Because, well, I happen to get things faster than everyone else does. And if I don't I just memorize it and ask for an explanation later on.

There, I just caught up with my seniors yesterday.

Our Arabic curriculum is VERY weak. I swear, I haven't learned anything from it since fourth grade. And everything else is at least 60% repitition from previous years which some students have forgotten and I haven't.

Plus, time is used up while a teacher either does "quick" revision or re-explains to students who weren't paying attention or tries to get the class in order or make them quiet down or lectures/punishes students who were misbehaving.

So learning on my own is much faster and A LOT more productive. I just need good books, and those are found in any bookstores here.

• Upvote 1

What was your uniform like?

We have ribbons xD

Because, well, I happen to get things faster than everyone else does. And if I don't I just memorize it and ask for an explanation later on.

There, I just caught up with my seniors yesterday.

Our Arabic curriculum is VERY weak. I swear, I haven't learned anything from it since fourth grade. And everything else is at least 60% repitition from previous years which some students have forgotten and I haven't.

Plus, time is used up while a teacher either does "quick" revision or re-explains to students who weren't paying attention or tries to get the class in order or make them quiet down or lectures/punishes students who were misbehaving.

So learning on my own is much faster and A LOT more productive. I just need good books, and those are found in any bookstores here.

I get what you mean lol self-study is much better, huh?

Kouhai-chan: An Irie Shoichi momentX

Erza: Ribbons~ Is it kinda frilly? :P

Twin: I bet 90% of people that self-study will probably slack off. I know I will, I never study hard. I can't believe education can be weak. The school is here is hard, in my classmate's opinion. The teachers practically try to hammer the info in your head and they go through everything really fast. If you miss a lesson, they never go back for you. They just leave you behind. Ugh..... :(

You like ribbons?

Nooo! It's just that, it looks cute on me XDDD jk jk want to see how the uniforms look like?

Erza: Ribbons~ Is it kinda frilly? :P

for you. They just leave you behind. Ugh..... :(

It's just one ribbon, actually xDDD