Detective Conan World

Wow, awesomeness~!! xDDD

WELCOME TO DCW, Naj-chan~! x) Hope You'll have a great time here!! I'm sure you'll meet great friends here, as we're all very nice and friendly~! ^^

Your intro was so cool! Was it the longest I've read...? Ah well, can't remember. xP

Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay~! Px

*welcomes you* XD

Welcome and enjoy! And don't worry, if you feel like opening up, there are lots here willing to listen and give advice. :)

why... thank you. I'm looking forward to meeting with you all! ^^

*wow. such a great dream. XD*

Here are some people you have to meet before you die--of laughing. XD

In no particular order:

Moonlight Magician-- *shrugs* :D You will never stop laughing if he's around. XD Or maybe you will. :unsure:

Metantei Kaitou Kid-- "Major in philosophy", este, pilosopo, I mean.

Patronus Charm--The founder of the Filipino chatroom...she's fun to chat with, especially if you're crazy. She lives in Canada, so her time zone is different.

BK201--She's a dear. Also a major in philosophy. XD Really, if you get to know her in our chatroom, you'll have lots and lots of fun. :D

conankoibito--It's her birthday today, by the way. XD She can speak/write Japanese.

Monsi--is one of the oldest active members here.

sayDieluna--Say, "Die, Luna!" And that explains a lot already. XD

Akai Eekei--You should totally meet this guy.

There's also a lot more, like Kid the Phantom Thief, Mohorovicic, IdentityUnknown, Shiraz.BO, Misaki-chan, True-Tears, Aeyra, Chelsea, Wildheart888, Ryuuji, Kaitou Kid the Legendary Thief, Anime Girl 4 Eva, Parkur,...and so many more.

• Upvote 3

And one last thing, double-posters are murdered! XD

Double-posting as in what I'm doing now...

Use the multiquote button for each post you wish to reply to and click the Add Reply at the very button instead.

• Upvote 1

And one last thing, double-posters are murdered! XD

Double-posting as in what I'm doing now...

Use the multiquote button for each post you wish to reply to and click the Add Reply at the very button instead.

*murders* use multiquote please! :angry:

:P :P :P

--------

Anyways, welcome to DCW! Be active! If anything, you can always gt anyone to help! If you're bored, and I'm online, you can spam my profile page, don't worry I give you the rights to!!! :P

Have fun! :D

In no particular order:

Moonlight Magician-- *shrugs* :D You will never stop laughing if he's around. XD Or maybe you will. :unsure:

Patronus Charm--The founder of the Filipino chatroom...she's fun to chat with, especially if you're crazy. She lives in Canada, so her time zone is different.

BK201--She's a dear. Also a major in philosophy. XD Really, if you get to know her in our chatroom, you'll have lots and lots of fun. :D

conankoibito--It's her birthday today, by the way. XD She can speak/write Japanese.

There's also a lot more, like Kid the Phantom Thief, Mohorovicic, IdentityUnknown, Shiraz.BO, Misaki-chan, True-Tears, Aeyra, Chelsea, Wildheart888, Ryuuji, Kaitou Kid the Legendary Thief, Anime Girl 4 Eva, Parkur,...and so many more.

YESSSSS. Someone finally put me in their "welcome" ~!!! xDDDDDDDDDD

Thanks, No-chan~! x)

In no particular order:

I was included? *tear* my life is now complete.

Moving on! Welcome, dorothy-nee!! Its so awesome to have you!!! And i can ttly relate. This is the first site i have ever revealed my real name on!

I was included? *tear* my life is now complete.

Moving on! Welcome, dorothy-nee!! Its so awesome to have you!!! And i can ttly relate. This is the first site i have ever revealed my real name on!

Me too. A few guys/girls here know my real name.

My list is lacking...but I'm too lazy to add more names.

Welcome to DCW!!

I'm sure that you'll never be bored here because everyone here are CRAZY nice and well mannered :rolleyes: You can ask anyone if you have some questions or something like that I'm maybe sure that no one will hurt you :D BTW I'm detective EP you can call me EP or emelie is fine too (just ask if you have other questions about me) :)

P.S. I'm not intend to scared you or something it should be enough to scared someone :P

Welcome to DCW!

Quite the intro, most intros are like this:

Hi. My name is ____. I'm from _____. I love DC! (*Note how this is the only sentence containing any emotion) Hope to see you all around. (*...And they never come back)

Anyways, hope you become active!

Hey whats up!4debf97e4469c3456a6cb.gif Welcome to DCW!4debf97e44f34321b9402.gif

So just in case you were woindering, I'm Kaitou Kuroba! Nice to meet you!4debf97e4469c34268066.gifIf you have any questions you can ask, and I will be happy to chat with you any time so leave a comment!

Have a nice stay!!4debf97e06e5204f75a79.gif

~KaitoKuroba

P.S- No worries we are all nice here!:D4debf97e44f2603fb4c76.gif4debf97e44fa0c2e7aa1a.gif4debf97eg6798d594a84e.gif4debf97e44fa0bbf51874.gif4debf97eg6798d309d6f2.gif

Hope I didn't scare you and if I did I'm really sorry!:P:D

No matter how much I wanted to reply to ALL of your messages simultaneously, I just don't know how to! *shame on me* Even if Dee-chan already mentioned how to do it, I'm just... simply an idiot for not having understood what she said. >_< And don't dare try to teach me, I'M A SLOW LEARNER! XD XD XD

I feel really bad for not being as smart as you guys. Tsk tsk tsk~! Idiots like me should be slain!