Detective Conan World

No matter how much I wanted to reply to ALL of your messages simultaneously, I just don't know how to! *shame on me* Even if Dee-chan already mentioned how to do it, I'm just... simply an idiot for not having understood what she said. >_< And don't dare try to teach me, I'M A SLOW LEARNER! XD XD XD

I feel really bad for not being as smart as you guys. Tsk tsk tsk~! Idiots like me should be slain!

Tsk, tsk. Those who say they aren't smart don't realize that often it's not all about wits but perseverance and attitude. As long as you try, you'll get it, so don't give up.

I'll explain. At the bottom of every post, there is a MultiQuote button. Click the MultiQuote button for all of the posts you want to reply to (note, there are limited quotes per post, so choose the ones you really want to reply to. Many members use quotes and the "@RandomMember" to reply to all members). Then scroll down to the very bottom and click the large green "Reply" button. You'll then be shown all of the posts you quoted and you can reply to them that way. Give it a try.

No matter how much I wanted to reply to ALL of your messages simultaneously, I just don't know how to! *shame on me* Even if Dee-chan already mentioned how to do it, I'm just... simply an idiot for not having understood what she said. >_< And don't dare try to teach me, I'M A SLOW LEARNER! XD XD XD

I feel really bad for not being as smart as you guys. Tsk tsk tsk~! Idiots like me should be slain!

You think you're stupid? Well, let me tell you something.

It took me two months to learn how to multiquote. And I'm not kidding.

• Upvote 1

\o/ we're the same!But they said you aren't so I'm still the only one. hahahaha

• Upvote 1

\o/ we're the same!But they said you aren't so I'm still the only one. hahahaha

Of course I am, they didn't exactly say that I am not stupid. So, I guess there's two of us. At least, I'm not alone. Hahaha~

• Upvote 1