Detective Conan World
Kim-Chan

Who's the most dramatic DC character?

Which DC is the Most Dramatic?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which DC character is the most dramatic?

• Shinichi Kudo/Conan Edogawa
    • Ran Mouri
    • Kogoro Mouri
    • Eri Kisaki
    • Haibara Ai
    • Heiji Hattori
    • Kazuha Tomoya
    • Takagi Wataru
    • Sato Miwako
    • Yukiko Kudo
    • Yusaku Kudo
    • Jodie Starling
    • Sonoko Suzuki
    • Agasa Hiroshi
    • Genta Kojima
    • Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya
    • Ayumi Yoshida
    • Eisuke Hondou
    • Yumi Miyamoto
    • Matsuda Junpei

I chose Ran and Sonoko due to their profusive, repetitive reactions to corpses (how many dead bodies do you have to see in order to stop screaming?). They are also dramatic when it comes to their love life. Ran is always emotional everytime she thinks or even speaks about Shinichi. On the other hand, Sonoko is overdramatic about boys half the time we see her, whether she is tranced by a boy or wrathful towards a boy due to rejection. I also chose Haibara mainly because of her constant monologues about loneliness and how terrible life is (though I still love her chilled and dark-humored personality <3).

The only downfall to this poll is that you HAVE to select someone under "some more options..." or else the votes become invalid. In order to enter my votes, I had to select Yamamura, even though I didn't want to. Please fix!

• Upvote 1

I chose Ran and Sonoko due to their profusive, repetitive reactions to corpses (how many dead bodies do you have to see in order to stop screaming?). They are also dramatic when it comes to their love life. Ran is always emotional everytime she thinks or even speaks about Shinichi. On the other hand, Sonoko is overdramatic about boys half the time we see her, whether she is tranced by a boy or wrathful towards a boy due to rejection. I also chose Haibara mainly because of her constant monologues about loneliness abd how terrible life is (though I still love her chilled and dark-humored personality <3).

The only downfall to this poll is that you HAVE to select someone under "some more options..." or else the votes become invalid. In order to enter my votes, I had to select Yamamura, even though I didn't want to. Please fix!

Sorry about that.. I fixed it :mrgreen:

Dunno what you exactly mean by dramatic, but I'm gonna say haibara

As simple as it's read, which DC characters are most dramatic. Like over-exaggerating, always too worried, and etc.. You can also think of dramatic as 'passionate' if it helps :P

Where's my Matsuda-kun???

I voted for Ran...

Matsuda Junpei?

I hope that's what you mean because I just traded Megure for him XP

But I don't think he's a very dramatic character, beside he appeared for like, 2-3 episodes.