Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

FOUND OUT!

Very. Whenever he says stuff to be now in a joking/teasing manner that I find VERY irksome, I can't help but think he's trying to flirt. I'm not good with love situations. I'M A COMPUTER NERD! I LOOK UP UNIVERSITIES FOR FUN! It's not supposed to work this way...

OMG, We are the same!, I dont know how to flirt because I never flirt in my life. D: and I`m not good with love situations.And I`m kinda irritated with friends that says Hi Eekei How are you?, I always ignore girls who says that in person because its awkward for me. My friends first expression to me that I was a nerd that only loves to review, but they are right on the word `nerd` Im a computer nerd who loves to draw and watch anime and stuffs. :D

OMG, We are the same!, I dont know how to flirt because I never flirt in my life. D: and I`m not good with love situations.And I`m kinda irritated with friends that says Hi Eekei How are you?, I always ignore girls who says that in person because its awkward for me. My friends first expression to me that I was a nerd that only loves to review, but they are right on the word `nerd` Im a computer nerd who loves to draw and watch anime and stuffs. :D

:o

You are irritated by people who asks Hi Eekei How are you? :o

How come?

EXACTLY!! Flirting isn't in my genetic code; it must have been left out somehow! I'm socially awkward in some of the most random situations.

:o

You are irritated by people who asks Hi Eekei How are you? :o

How come?

I'd be pretty irked if they were persistent in knowing this, and I might mumble out a reply then leave the area quickly.

:P

I found out that BD won't answer. :P

Well, technically, the definitions of "found out" and "learned" are indeed different. But when people started to post here, everything sounded just like the other thread, which happened to make the twos essentially the same.