Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

FOUND OUT!

You're going there?

Whoops - late reply. Nah, I meant I'll be the UK delegation at a Model UN conference (bit careless of me not to specify that, lol). Which is cool, since I've never been the UK before and it's a pretty significant nation. Now I'll have an opportunity to utilize my horrible British accent with a half-justifiable excuse >:'D

Time for some "I found out..." 'not necessarily fun' fun facts:

-While up to 1 in 7 new mothers experience postpartum depression, up to 1 in 4 new fathers also experience postnatal depression (or around that many at least. I also saw 1 in 3 and 1 in 10) ~

-As of 2014, nearly half a million US households don't have complete indoor plumbing ~

-If a well-liked wolf leaves its pack, the howls of the wolves remaining in the pack have sometimes been interpreted to mean "I miss you" ~

-An estimated 6 million animals are dissected in US high schools annually. The most commonly dissected animals are frogs, cats, and fetal pigs. ~

-At any given time, there are somewhere between 25 - 50 active serial killers in the US ~

-There is a correlation between low-birth-weight, birth complications and left-handedness ~

-During the Galveston Hurricane of 1900, the sisters at the Sisters of Charity Orphanage used clothesline to tether 6 - 8 children to themselves in attempt to keep the children together as much as possible as the dormitory they were sheltering in deteriorated and eventually collapsed ~

-The deadliest recorded earthquake was the 1556 earthquake in Shaanxi, China. Around 830,000 people were killed or injured ~

-Though there are ideas on what to do should the problem arise, NASA has no official protocol on what to do if one of their astronauts dies in space ~