Detective Conan World
-The Rising Angel-

Inuyasha

before..i hate inuyasha..because a crazy fan of inuyasha said that detective conan is CHEAP... and now..that fan ..we're already friends now..bestfriend maybe..so...i watch inuyasha..first..i watch the movies..it was good..but when i watch the final act..GOSH!!! this is really d*mn good!! specially the musics!! love avex now! detective conan should have that exciting ending arc too!! XD then..watching ep 86-135...found no DVD for the first episodes..but i already watch some of the first episode too..

my fav. chara is sango ^^,= then kagome..but...kagome's chara is like ran's..soo...i'm confused x(

love inuyasha's voice!! at the first time i heard it.."hey!! it's shinichi my love don't you think too?" a friend : " ya..seems familiar" fiend #2 : "impossible,inuyasha have that harsh voice..." friend #3 and 4 : *watching*

the other day..i search inuyasha's voice..and..it was really shinichi's voice!! but detective conan still my fav. don't worry..

before..i hate inuyasha..because a crazy fan of inuyasha said that detective conan is CHEAP... and now..that fan ..we're already friends now..bestfriend maybe..so...i watch inuyasha..first..i watch the movies..it was good..but when i watch the final act..GOSH!!! this is really d*mn good!! specially the musics!! love avex now! detective conan should have that exciting ending arc too!! XD then..watching ep 86-135...found no DVD for the first episodes..but i already watch some of the first episode too..

my fav. chara is sango ^^,= then kagome..but...kagome's chara is like ran's..soo...i'm confused x(

love inuyasha's voice!! at the first time i heard it.."hey!! it's shinichi my love don't you think too?" a friend : " ya..seems familiar" fiend #2 : "impossible,inuyasha have that harsh voice..." friend #3 and 4 : *watching*

the other day..i search inuyasha's voice..and..it was really shinichi's voice!! but detective conan still my fav. don't worry..

I know I was shocked when I found ou too :o

OMG!!!!!! IS THAT LUFFY IN THE EP WITH SHINICHI AND RAN????

anyways, i watched the movies first, and then i watched the eps.......ah...i remember that day...mom had brought home tsubasa resevoir chronicles and inu movie one....i was so excited!!!! and although i dont really watch tsc that much anymore, i'm still a big inu fan!!!!! my fave chara=JAKEN!!!!!! HE'S SO FUNNY!!!

p.s. i have a feeling that i've already done this.....

OMG!!!!!! IS THAT LUFFY IN THE EP WITH SHINICHI AND RAN????

anyways, i watched the movies first, and then i watched the eps.......ah...i remember that day...mom had brought home tsubasa resevoir chronicles and inu movie one....i was so excited!!!! and although i dont really watch tsc that much anymore, i'm still a big inu fan!!!!! my fave chara=JAKEN!!!!!! HE'S SO FUNNY!!!

p.s. i have a feeling that i've already done this.....

Don't say it you too <_< <_< <_<

The simple things are the most complicated ones...(adaptation from a SH qoute)

does that mean i'm actually....smart??? *sighz* bask in my awesomeness, my lovelies!!!!

I LOOOVE~ INUYASHA!! xD

It was like the second anime I watched. (first was naruto/third was dragon ball xD)

My favorite character is Muroku :rolleyes:

he's so funny xD

I've been meaning to get around to watching Inuyahsa:the final act.

I hear it's really good

>w< i should really watch it

sigh but no time Dx

He is funny and you should watch the Final Act it is so good!