Detective Conan World
-The Rising Angel-

Inuyasha

So here's a question.

Kagome Higurashi. Love her? Hate her?

I've been an Inufan long enough to know that a lotta people think she's an idiot. But others think of her as a great heroine. So what do you guys think? Is she stupid? Or normal?

I personally think that the dubbed version made her a lot more ditzy than original. And what is UP with her wearing an outfit like that to fight DEMONS? But she's not as bad as some people make her out to be. She's annoyingly nice sometimes, but she has he fear-inducing moments.

Also, any fanfic recs?

I think I prefer the Japanese version rather than dubbed. Inu voice actor <333 (same voice actor as kaitou kid and Shinichi) he makes a good Inuyasha.

Anyways, hmmm I don't think there's anything special to Kagome. Shes just like any other regular school girl. Pretty much similar to Ran and Aoko, but she is involved in the action. I think I would prefer if she's a little bit more like kikyou. And personally I like kikyo better. However, I can't stand the fact that kikyo has been reviving so many times and died so many times until I started disliking her. But Kagome inu scenes are mostly pretty comical and I like it that way. :P

Thinking about it, Inuyasha and magic kaito characters have some minor similarities to each other. The male character has two different images and abnormal. (:V) they love this girl who has similar behaviors as each other. The there's a third girl who is seemingly evil and complicated relationship. XD

I think I prefer the Japanese version rather than dubbed. Inu voice actor <333 (same voice actor as kaitou kid and Shinichi) he makes a good Inuyasha.

Anyways, hmmm I don't think there's anything special to Kagome. Shes just like any other regular school girl. Pretty much similar to Ran and Aoko, but she is involved in the action. I think I would prefer if she's a little bit more like kikyou. And personally I like kikyo better. However, I can't stand the fact that kikyo has been reviving so many times and died so many times until I started disliking her. But Kagome inu scenes are mostly pretty comical and I like it that way. :P

Thinking about it, Inuyasha and magic kaito characters have some minor similarities to each other. The male character has two different images and abnormal. (:V) they love this girl who has similar behaviors as each other. The there's a third girl who is seemingly evil and complicated relationship. XD

Oh, yeah! Has anyone heard "Aoki Yasei Wo Daite?" It's Inuyasha's character song! Imagine Shinichi or Kaito singing like that! *siiiiiiigh*

Aw! X( I only finished 136! Gotta find that! O_O thanks wild<3 ! XD

:D No problem~~~!!! ^_^

Oh, yeah! Has anyone heard "Aoki Yasei Wo Daite?" It's Inuyasha's character song! Imagine Shinichi or Kaito singing like that! *siiiiiiigh*

Yup~~~~~

Got it on my iPod. xDDDDD

And....I can't. xD

Kagome is annoying through most of the anime ....

If I'm reading the manga somehow she becomes less annoying .

Ran is annoying to just like Kagome .

But the serie wouldn't be so fun without them.

Kagome is annoying through most of the anime ....

If I'm reading the manga somehow she becomes less annoying .

Ran is annoying to just like Kagome .

But the serie wouldn't be so fun without them.

How true...but sometimes they're not annoying...

How true...but sometimes they're not annoying...

They are annoying because they are too normal. In anime, we want them having a little special characteristics and probably everyone is looking for this 'gentle' and 'kind' image from the girl but she has more temper and does more unwanted stuff than expected so people start hating her.

Same to Ran. Too normal. People prefer the characters to have a distinct image or characteristic. So I suppose when this girl is sometimes soft, crying and weak and indecisive, but sometimes abnormally strong and morally high and difficult to understand her, she'll turn into an annoyance. D:

But personally, I like Haibara better. I don't hate Ran though.

Kagome is awesome =3

She's not really a bitch either so she needs more hugs!

I like a lot of the normal chars =3. Although I Watch a lot of slice of life anime where multiple chars would have no real defining characteristic xD. Just Different Personalities =3