The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

47 Ronin

The Internship

Deck The Halls

Rush Hour

The Book Thief

Identity Theft

Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls

Finally watched "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" with my brother. I think I liked the first one better.

Hm, I'd have to disagree and say the second movie was better.  Watched both in theaters when they came out, but Dawn really hit me in a way Rise couldn't.  Of course, the buildup and development that existed in Rise made Dawn possible, so both movies are still really good. 

"The Promised Place in Our Early Days", known as "Kumo no Mukou, Yakusoku no Basho" in Japanese.  Makoto amazes me again, and though this movie wasn't as good as a few of his other works like "5 Centimeters per Second" or "Hoshi no Koe", I found it better than "The Garden of Words".  

Cloud Atlas.

Milady, don't always rely on Rotten Tomatoes, as I've often found their ratings to differ a lot from my own.

Thought Cloud Atlas was an interesting watch, considering I saw it for free on a plane trip.

Rotten Tomatoes actually aligns with how I feel about most movies, for some reason.

Cloud Atlas.

Milady, don't always rely on Rotten Tomatoes, as I've often found their ratings to differ a lot from my own.

Cloud Atlast o.O? Such a coincidence. I put it in my have-to-watch list last night :D

Thought Cloud Atlas was an interesting watch, considering I saw it for free on a plane trip.

Rotten Tomatoes actually aligns with how I feel about most movies, for some reason.

Oh... So do you like Looper :)?

Oh... So do you like Looper :)?

I've heard of it, but never watched it.  I don't watch movies very often, but I remember it caught my eye because Bruce Willis was in it.