Detective Conan World
Lovestruck

What's the last movie you saw?

Detective Conan (Case Closed, cause I watched it in English) The first movie.

Alright! Now it's time to watch the second movie! (I've never watched the first few movies before, so this is my first time. The only ones I watched were Countdown to heaven, the phantom of Baker street, and the last wizard of the century. All the other ones I watched were the newer to newest ones.)

The Maze Runner

Rohit, you see a movie practically every day.  And The Maze Runner seriously just came out!  Don't you have school?

I wish I had your kind of free time...

Rohit, you see a movie practically every day.  And The Maze Runner seriously just came out!  Don't you have school?

I wish I had your kind of free time...

i won't say that i see a movie everyday. i mean except The Maze Runner and few others i only see the movies on PC and only at night after my work is done.

i don't think you should wish for the free time i have cuz it was only for this week or maybe for next week too(maybe?).

BTW, I am thinking of watching Annabelle this October seeing how DC is On hiatus at the moment and Wrong turn 6 is coming out too.

and yeah i do have school!!

i won't say that i see a movie everyday. i mean except The Maze Runner and few others i only see the movies on PC and only at night after my work is done.

i don't think you should wish for the free time i have cuz it was only for this week or maybe for next week too(maybe?).

BTW, I am thinking of watching Annabelle this October seeing how DC is On hiatus at the moment and Wrong turn 6 is coming out too.

and yeah i do have school!!

Oooh, horror. I haven't seen a horror movie recently, maybe I should.

Speaking of interesting things coming out, I'll probably be watching Big Hero 6 when it comes out (yeah, when you said Wrong Turn 6 you reminded me...) but that's not for a while.  I don't usually watch movies much but I watch a ton of ongoing anime which keeps me occupied.

Yeah Big Hero 6 too. I am looking forward to it too!

yup me too! i don't watch movies much but you may not believe it since, as you said before , I've been watching them practically everyday.

As for anime, I don't watch much. by far I only watch DC and Naruto( long and ongoing) and few others.