Detective Conan World
vawli

Who here is a Naruto or Naruto Shippuden fan

I love Naruto. The only thing that saddens me is that it seems that they're setting it up for him to die in the end, meaning he will never become Hokage. Also Hinata > Sakura any day.

Oh my gosh! I love Naruto! I even made a forum for it (even if it's different from all the other ones. You can talk about anything AND roleplay in it.)

If you want to check it out/join here it is, sadly me and a friend are the only two on there so we can't really do anything. :/

Too bad they separated. Well I kinda wanna know what would happen if he didn't leave.

If he didn't leave, well I'm pretty sure that he and Naruto would train hard to beat Itachi or to beat Akatsuki. They would be "Partners".

Naruto is awesome anime and its one of my favourite!!!!!!

If naruto end i end up

tumblr_lnb26z4kRC1qbq4v6o1_500.gif

The best team is team7,8,9 and 10

All_Genin_Team-1.jpg

if you have any questions about Naruto ask me I am ready all the time to answer!!!!

Naruto is awesome anime and its one of my favourite!!!!!!

If naruto end i end up

tumblr_lnb26z4kRC1qbq4v6o1_500.gif

The best team is team7,8,9 and 10

All_Genin_Team-1.jpg

if you have any questions about Naruto ask me I am ready all the time to answer!!!!

I feel bad for the girl who's crying. What I meant, is the girl that you posted. Mind if I ask something? I was wondering if you know the name of the anime of it. I kinda want to see it. (:

Naruto is also one of my favourite.

For questions, I also want to know about the identity of Tobi. :P I mean, your prediction for his identity?

Random fact:

Sasuke < Sai

PS: Why don't we use the other thread of Naruto? It's called "World of Naruto". We can also always use this though. (:

Hi!

I used to watch the anime...never read the manga though...

But now I just read in some sites of what's new...I'm kinda not allowed to watch.

My favorite characters are:

Gaara

Naruto

Kakashi-sensei

Sai

Rock Lee

AND

Hinata(SHE'S SUPER AWESOME!!! AND SHE'S SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!)

wow the manga are heavy now

Yah it is getting really sersious in the manga.

Hi!

I used to watch the anime...never read the manga though...

But now I just read in some sites of what's new...I'm kinda not allowed to watch.

My favorite characters are:

Gaara

Naruto

Kakashi-sensei

Sai

Rock Lee

AND

Hinata(SHE'S SUPER AWESOME!!! AND SHE'S SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!)

Yah Hinata is awesome but I kinda like Sakura more. Anyway, yah the manga and anime are basically the same.And why are you not allowed to watch?

• Upvote 1

Yah it is getting really sersious in the manga.

Yah Hinata is awesome but I kinda like Sakura more. Anyway, yah the manga and anime are basically the same.And why are you not allowed to watch?

Well, I got addicted to it so I am diciplining myself that I can't watch it anymore. (^__^) Plus, something offended me about the story( the same with what happened about DC to me...so I just wait for the end!).

Hi guys.

So there was another Naruto topic here all along.. :blink:.

I am reading the Manga and from time to time I watch the Anime :grin:. Two of my favourite characters are Naruto and his father.

Edited by Detective Gin

Hi guys.

So there was another Naruto topic here all long.. :blink:.

I am reading the Manga and from time to time I watch the Anime :grin:. Two of my favourite characters are Naruto and his father.

Yep I do love his combination between Naruto and his Father Minato, the Fourth Hokage. I just wish we could have seen them more together. I also love to see Kushina and Minato more.

i like shikamaru as he's smart and itachi is cool

The only thing is that why does Shikamaru have to be so lazy and why did Itachi have to kill his parents.