Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

I wish...

^ I'll wish for that too... But I think you're already back from your holiday (right?) ^-^

I wish I actually understood other people rather than just standing there awkwardly when they were crying or really angry (sorry~).

I wish the people around me would stop freaking out when I do something that just "isn't like me." They don't even know me.  <_<

~For the record People-That-I-Am-Anonymously-Addressing, what I do sometimes completely fits my character. You just always jump to conclusions about my personality.

I wish to be spurred with blazing rainbow creativity.

Oh, and for my country to either burn in flames or make some damn progress.

I wish I could get rid of the bad habit where, when I'm changing the volume, the number has to be either even or end with 5. Like, if it ends with 3, 7, or 9 it annoys me SO MUCH. So if 16 is too low and 18 is too high, THE STRUGGLE IS REAL.

AM I SUCH A PERFECTIONIST?!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??!?!?! D: T_T

I wish I could get rid of the bad habit where, when I'm changing the volume, the number has to be either even or end with 5. Like, if it ends with 3, 7, or 9 it annoys me SO MUCH. So if 17 is too low and 18 is too high, THE STRUGGLE IS REAL.

I don't have such a habbit but it happens to me sometimes, so I know IT REALLY IS A STRUGGLE *cries heavily*

I wish I could have a peaceful sleep

I wish I could get rid of the bad habit where, when I'm changing the volume, the number has to be either even or end with 5. Like, if it ends with 3, 7, or 9 it annoys me SO MUCH. So if 17 is too low and 18 is too high, THE STRUGGLE IS REAL.

OMG YES I TOTALLY AGREE IT ANNOYS ME WHEN IT ENDS THAT WAY TOO DX

I wish school will be over next week :P