Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear anonymous,

Thank you for all the hate we little snowflakes have been receiving on Tumblr lately. It was great to experience it firsthand, actually. You think I mind? I don't.

~a snowflake

Dear someone named Sheila and someone named Ryan,

No one deserves to be the Head Admin of the DCG than Martina, the creator of the said group. I heard all your blackmailing to my best friend. Power-hungry much? Will you even care about the members of the group? Will you always find out what's happening to them and break up fights when you are the source of the tension?

Sheila, you PMed her to state your interest in becoming an admin. Martina told you that you need to prove yourself to be an admin, to be caring to the members, to be dedicated. You got angry, left and wreaked revenge.

You deceived 19 members of the Detective Conan Group and told them how selfish and mean Martina is.  You fed them lies about her starting the group to control all 14,000+ members. Where is your proof?

Martina left the group because of your blackmailing. You said that you would stop blackmailing her if  she left. Faced with no choice, she left the group and explained to her friends Conan, Himitsu and Joshua her situation. Until now, they are still persuading her to come back.

I went to her house and gave her advice on how to handle her problem. That's where I learned that you two are of my country! I am so ashamed that Filipinos can resort to such dirty tricks!

You are both fans of Detective Conan. Conan  taught us never to resort to murder and tricks. Are you even fans of Detective Conan?

Martina never wants anyone to be angry with her. She left in peace. She is too scared to stand up to both of you.

I'm not.

-Her best friend 

Dear above,

Yes

-Nara

Dear everybody, 

Please say your opinions on these (crappy) poems

This one is a haiku:

Life

With the mother’s pain

Comes the bawl of the baby

A new life begins

This is a real poem:

Colours

The angry red                                                                        Orange, colour of the flame

The colour of blood that’s shed                                          The sunset that is the flight of the crane

But it also means the beating of the heart                      Anger and cheerfulness clash

From which a family will start                                             Creating a fiery flash

Blue means serenity,                                                            Purple, shrouded in mystery

Peace and fidelity                                                                  The sign of nobility                                    

The color of the sea                                                              Warmth and coolness combine

Where animals roam free                                                    Bearing this color that’s almost divine

Yellow                                                                                                                         

Warm and mellow                                  

It is warmth and fun

And the color of the cowering one

Green means the rustling leaves

Nature’s beauty and lives

‘Tis also the color of the Scots

Of the shamrock, and the leprechaun with gold in pots

-Nara