Detective Conan World
edogawamary

My drawings :D

wow!!! thank u guys! I checked this page and I said WOW! Are this congratulations for me? I can't believe it! - I have to say I'm a little proud now haha

Thank you a lot!!! I'm working on new drawings in my free time, so maybe next week I'll be uploading new pictures :D and... THANK YOU AGAIN! >.<

Owww.... I was asking because he looks like the crazed inspector who wants to catch kid but also Takagi.

BUT I guess the takagi drawing is a lil bit far from aoko's dad. hekhek, i knew at once just by looking at it, it is really takagi! although he's a lil bit fat there.

@edogawamary, youre drawings are really cool! and the Ai drawing is really exceptional. its amazing! great job!!

Wow. All I can say is wow. I usually find a lot of mistakes in people's drawings, but these pictures here are beautiful. Drawn almost perfectly. My favorite is the Black Organization one, since I've always been a BO fan. I hope you put up some more! There are still a lot of characters to draw, and I wish you good luck in the future!

I think that the Haibara one and the Hattori one were the best so far. I don't think I can draw Haibara well, but that's probably because I haven't drawn her (lol).

Conan in the BO one looked a bit awkward, maybe a bit brushing up on that one? I'm no computer genius so can't give you many tips.

Keep drawing!