Detective Conan World
Rukia Kurosaki

Rate the Song Above You

A surprising 8.5/10. That is what youtube musicians should be like... not rebecca black... He is a bit rough around the edges but he has a ton of potential and I'd like to see him go somewhere.

All About Eve (I decided to reply with one of my favorite acoustic guitar songs)

BTW: How is the 90s old??? Man I'd hate to see what you'd say about classical music, 60s rock, 70s metal and 80s music.

2/10 (and that is being generous) My problems... 1) 2 "vocalists" are pretty much indistinguishable when singing together. 2) Sounds incredibly unnatural (and that is coming from someone who likes electronic music). 3) Vocaloids in general have no feeling when they "sing." I understand modifying a human voice, but completely synthesizing voices is not cool imo.

Bittersweet Symphony

8/10

I personally don't like it that much, but it has what is needed to make a song good. He sings with the song which I like. Hate songs where they just kind of ignore the beat of the song xD.

This! Cute Too!