Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Quote Factory

"People think it's holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go."

"Sometimes the memories are worth the pain."

"The stars are constantly shining, but often we do not see them until the darkest hours."

“Wanting to be with you is like trying to touch a star. You know you'll never accomplish it, but you just keep on trying."

When you're weak, I'll be strong

When you let go, I'll hold on

When you need to cry, I swear that I'll be there to dry your eyes

When you feel lost and scared to death,Like you can't take one more step

Just take my hand, together we can do it

I'm gonna love you through it.

"Influence is like a virus. As soon as one person obtains the influence, it will spread about to more people, until every single person is affected by this cultural epidemic."

Love? We think about it, sing about it, dream about it, lose sleep worrying about it. When we don't have it, we search for it; when we discover it, we don't know what to do with it; when we have it, we fear losing it. It is the constant source ofplea sure andpain. Be we can't predict which it will be from one moment to the next. It is a short word, easy to spell, difficult to define, impossible to live without.

She is the kind of girl who is always smiling and loves to laugh. if you are falling down, she will be right there to pick you up. she is the one that always says sorry, even if it's not her fault. even is she feeling like the scum of the earth, she will never let you know. this is the girl afraid of love, because she has already lost too much....

Sounds like me... :mellow:

Don't beg for anyone to stay in your life. If they want to be a part of your life...they stay.

Missing someone isn't about how long it has been since you've seen them or the amount of time since you've talked. It's about that very moment when you find yourself doing something and wishing they were right there by your side.

"It's hard to pretend you love someone when you don't but it's harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do."

You just completely read my minddddd rolleyes.gif

Love is the power that can do everything in the world ,love can be for religion or for a girl.

"They say love makes the world go round. Not true. Whiskey makes it go around twice as fast."

"I want you to hate me. I want you to use that anger against me. Don't hold back. Show me what you can truly do!"

"You'll miss the days when your parents gave you rides everywhere."

"Stupidity isn't a virus. It spreads like one."

"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy."

"Hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now."

"A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking"

<3 you Sayuri for sending me these.

"War. War never changes. Since the dawn of human kind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing power of rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything, from God to justice to simple, psychotic rage." ~Fallout 3
"For man had succeeded in destroying the world, but war... war never changes." ~Fallout 3