Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Quote Factory

“Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are. ”-

Norman Vincent Peale

.....When care is pressing you down a bit --Rest if you must, but don't quit....-Some poem

"Shut up and listen."

"Just stop to consider someone else for a moment. Is it that difficult?"

"No matter who you are or where you are, there is always someone better out there, someone worse out there, and someone who feels exactly the same out there."

"There are some things that just can't be replaced."

"World peace will not exist, but is what there to stop me from trying to be at least the best I can be for others without any return?" -AL

"I'm no genius. If I was I would have to study less. To achieve, one must work hard to the point he is considered a genius. It's what keeps you from slamming your books shut if you don't get it." -AL

@Whispers: "Lies are the gauntlet that hold all tools of destruction."

"Sometimes I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people." :Pdon't take it to heart people!

"It's pointless to have friends that achieve great heights. Have friends to support you when you fall from a great height." -AL( after his result)