Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Quote Factory

"The people I'm furious with are the Women's Liberationists. They keep getting up on soapboxes and proclaiming women are brighter than men. That's true, but it should be kept quiet or it ruins the whole racket."

"love the way you lie"

“Anyone can make you smile, many can make you cry, but it takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eye’s”

“I want to be the reason you smile”

"When you share a bad feeling with someone who cares about you, this person will remove some of it from you, making you less sad about it and the other person a little more sad, but it doesn't matter, because they care about you and helping you to suffer less nullifies the sadness caused by it.

When you share a good feeling with someone who cares about you, this person will be as happy as you are, therefore duplicating the happiness."

This is why it is important to share your feelings with people who care about you ;)

• Upvote 1

There are some people that make your laugh a little louder, your smile a little brighter, your pain a little easier, and your life just a little bit better. That's what I call best friends.