Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Quote Factory

I wonder how Ryuuji-kun can think of such many romantic quotes ? :V

XD Me too.

rolleyes.gif

Everyone has their own story. everyone has their own struggle. everyone has obstacles. everyone has been brought down. everyone makes mistakes. noone is perfect. but everyone has a chance to get back up and always have the opportunity to look up and say ......" GOD thank you. thank you for not giving up on me."

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

~ Me. :lol:

LOL

The truth that many people never understand, until it is too late, is that the more you try to avoid suffering the more you suffer because smaller and more insignificant things begin to torture you in proportion to your fear of being hurt

• Upvote 1

"Destiny is not an excuse."

D:

"The armies separated; and, it is said, Pyrrhus replied to one that gave him joy of his victory that one more such victory would utterly undo him. For he had lost a great part of the forces he brought with him, and almost all his particular friends and principal commanders; there were no others there to make recruits, and he found the confederates in Italy backward. On the other hand, as from a fountain continually flowing out of the city, the Roman camp was quickly and plentifully filled up with fresh men, not at all abating in courage for the loss they sustained, but even from their very anger gaining new force and resolution to go on with the war."