Dreams and Nightmares  

94 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you dream?

• Every Day
    • A few times a week
    • A few times a month
    • some times in a year
    • Never
  2. 2. What type of dream did you have last night?

• a Really Awesome dream
    • an Average dream.
    • a Strange dream
    • a Nightmare
    • Can't Remember/ Didn't Dream/ Don't really care/ Don't want to say
    • Other category

I dreamed about being in my old school. My pencil case was flying and me controlling it with a remote control while this flying toy battleship tried to kill it. My pencil case somehow came with guns that were trying to shoot down the battleship to no avail. Finally, it went through a hole in this random iron door which was the goal all along.

Don't ask me how I pieced that together and why I dreamed about that. I think M has been stealing my pencil case a little too often these days...

Second dream. I was sitting in my old school (like, way back in 2nd grade old school) and there were these two guys, except they weren't in my class back in 2nd grade, so... :/ Anyways, I was staring at these pictures on the wall and suddenly it felt like a movie where each picture leaded to a family doing one thing or the other. They were all beaming and happy. For some reason, music was playing in the background. First time I've ever heard music in a dream. I recognized that the song was this song we had sang at Thanksgiving, though the lyrics were a little off.

I had a dream this virus was affecting all living things, plants, animals, and people.

Symptoms: First, you get a sore throat. then, you get red patches on your skin, mostly around your mouth. THEN, your arms and legs fall off, you go insane, and turn into a shapeless blob. Finally, you explode. Anything caught in the explosion also gets infected.

It was freaky. Everyone was exploding and going insane, I was being chased by these weird clouds of ghost-things, and it ended when I swallowed and realized my throat was sore and I was also infected.

Yeah. It was REALLY realistic.

I've been tired recently, I started to notice I often dream a lot. It's messy dream...

Recently I dream myself drowning after having leg cramps... I always wonder the leaves in swimming pool is to block me out from swimming. In the end I wake up.

a huge bowl of salad!! My mom and I were eating in a fancy resto, and people there are wearing white.

We are eating macaroni salad, and it was so awesome-tasting!! yum! Maybe I'm hungry when I fell asleep icon_mrgreen.gif

Last night I saw the cover of DC chapter 800. It was pretty awesome. In the middle was Conan running with a shocked face. Behind him was Gin's Porsche and on the backround was some random buildings and "shadows" of Gin and Vodka.

AND for some reason there were some photographs flying between Conan and that Porsche... I dunno why...

woah!! really!!! I'll make that come true. want to meet dorothy!!!

yeah... :mellow: hope to meet you soon! I think that's really possible. :grin:

I've had a bad dream... I was in a very huge school, and my room's on the 15th floor. There wasn't even an elevator! So to get there, you have to climb up the stairs!

how awful. >_____<

Yeah... I rarely get good dreams. I get nightmares very often. That makes me very afraid of sleep. :(

awwww. when I sleep in the afternoon, I usually get nightmares. :( let's just pray before going to sleep. that would surely help. :) :)