Detective Conan World
DrWhoAR

Satou suspect the truth?

I doubt it. It seems like Satou is becoming even less popular ever since she

kissed Takagi

. If I remember correctly, she seemed to find Conan really suspicious and almost caught him a few times talking for Kogoro. If anything were to come out of that, I think it would have happened a lot sooner. Now to be to late im my opinion.

She suspects SOMETHING, but won't come right out and say it. She knows that he's no ordinary boy, and has raised suspicions at some point, but usually just shakes it off as Conan being smart and observant. Considering that Takagi is the only member of the police force to ever come right out with his suspicions about Conan, I'm sure it's been a topic of conversation between the two.

Like in that 'About Edogawa' fanfic and that other one where they're in the police during their break and all the police come up with crack theories to explain Conan? I'm not sure if Aoyama would have them actually voicing their suspicions though, Takagi only admitted it 'cause he thought they were gonna die.

Yeah, but not to each other... unless I've forgotten something...?

I was saying that it wouldn't surprise me whatsoever if they've ever discussed it with each other. I am most definitely sure that they have, including in the manga.

Episode 304, the Matsuda case, it's one of my favourite cases... :lol:

And probably the greatest episode of the series of all time, and the absolute peak of the series as a whole, in both the anime and the manga. I don't think they'll ever be able to top it.

Takagi can nail it when he concentrate. It's matter of time Satou have to figure out from him. From nowhere, I suddenly have a thought Takagi and Satou getting married, it's like they're together until they have plans, and Sato found it's troubling one day when notice Takagi turn paranoid over Conan being a prodigy then believe they thought same way to decide whether they want to investigate before go for the cold case of 'kidnapping' at Professor's house.

Satou knows him well but don't want to see Takagi look concern everyday after they married, they've plan to tell Conan's prodigy and mysterious guy they can't ignore any longer, wanted to sleep well after meeting with Conan. They're not going to ignore mysterious ways which buzzing in their head like bees I seriously think they will investigate!

Well, since Conan's fingerprints are on his cellphone, Shinichi's are as well. Takagi took the cell phone to check if the person who died has his fingerprints on it (Akai). Takagi could have found that Conan and Shinichi's finger prints match.

i kinda don't think she cares...she seems sees conan as a brainy lil kid, right? thats probably good enough for her. plus she's really good at her job, and must be too busy

I doubt it. It seems like Satou is becoming even less popular ever since she

kissed Takagi

. If I remember correctly, she seemed to find Conan really suspicious and almost caught him a few times talking for Kogoro. If anything were to come out of that, I think it would have happened a lot sooner. Now to be to late im my opinion.

Yep, Satou is becoming less popular. and Shiratori - Kobayashi Love love are more popular IMO