Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW...IRL?

"WHOA!! You-" Amy jabbed Chelsea as a motion to shut up. "Oh... That's cool!! I LOVE DETECTIVE CONAN!! Especially Akako!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!"

"Oh! So THAT'S why you've been laughing like that..." Grace realized.

"Yep. That's Chelsea for you." Misaki-chan hugged Chelsea while she kept laughing.

"Well, let's get going!" Cure-kun said. "Which store?"

"Uh... Crap." Chelsea stopped laughing and realized something. "Can we go to Borders?"

"Sure... But why that particular store?"

"Aya-chan dragged me away... Before I could tell my dad where I was going... And I forgot."

Silence.

"YOU WHAT?" They yelled at her.

"Shoot!" Amy muttered.

"Well, he has a cellphone... And I have a cellphone..." Chelsea thought aloud. "So if he hasn't called me by now, he's probably just reading or something... We should still get back as soon as possible though."

The others nodded in agreement.

What about KKLT??

"Man, how could you forget to tell your dad?" asked Aeyra as they walked back to Borders, Chelsea chuckling weeakly beside her. "I mean, I came here with some friends for our competition and decided to go to Borders by myself to relax, but wasn't he just twenty feet away from us?"

"I hope he hasn't noticed me missing," said Chelsea, not really listening. "I'll be in huge trouble if he found out that I disappeared without asking him. Why did I have to do that?"

"It'll be okay. Just explain what happened to him," suggested Grace kindly, looking away from Cure-kun for a moment before turning back, continuing their science conversation about... science.

They entered the bookstore, and Chelsea breathed a sigh of relief as she approached her dad and saw that he wasn't angry. "Dad," she started, pointing back at her friends. "Can I hang out with them for the afternoon? I know them, they're not strangers."

"Okay, but make sure to be back at the hotel by six. Here's the address," replied her dad, handing her a slip of paper. "I figured you forget."

"Ohohohoh..." laughed Chelsea.

Misaki-chan looked at her watch to see it was about 2 PM. Ok then she thought For me, dinner is about 7 PM at Uncle's house, and I told him I would be late, so that means I can get back by at least 7:30. Which leaves me with about five and a half hours to hang out with these guys! ^___^

She asked, "So, where's the manga area?"

Aeyra pointed to the area and she grabbed Legend and ran to the area. Her eyes sparked with delight as she saw two of her favorite volumes, 36 and 37 (it's a no-brainer why...). She quickly grabbed them and fell onto a beanbag before opening the earlier volume and beginning to read. She was just about to start the file that began one of her favorite mysteries when her eyes wondered over the book and saw Legend still deciding. Guess it's a hard choice for her...

The others soon joined them (yes, they got there a bit later than her and Legend; yet again, she did run...) and began to browse the shelves. Misaki-chan snuggled herself deeper into the beanbag and started to read...

Chelsea closed her eyes and moved her finger. Then she stopped it on a random book and picked that one up.

"Wow, Chelsea." Amy chuckled.

"Ohohohoho!!" Chelsea laughed. "I couldn't decide."

"I can tell..." Then Amy paused. "So, what hotel is the one you're staying at?"

"Hm..." Chelsea looked at the piece of paper. "Hampton Inn."

"Oh!" Amy smiled. "Those are great hotels!"

"Sure are. I've been to quite a few of them..."

"Well, I hope we stay at that hotel too!" Amy laughed.

"Let's hope!" Then Chelsea closed her eyes and wished.

Amy watched in amusement.

"Come on, let's just go read our books."

"I don't understand something..." Grace said

"Hm? What do you not understand?" Cure-kun asked

"Why were they following us in the first place rather than just talk?" She questioned

"Oh that. Well... it seemed like they wanted to see what I was planning, so I was just playing along..." he claimed

"I see." She said as she look at the girls leaving "Are you sure you are not hiding something?"

"Uh... well... let's go!" he took her hand and began to run "There is one more place we should go!"

"Ah, wait! Don't just run all the sudden!" Grace yelled "But where are we going this time?"

"You will see..." I better take her somewhere more safe. Someone is watching... Cure-kun thought as he glanced over at a girl who has been trailing him. Jeez she is annoying...

LOL ... Oh gosh... I guess I'm left behind :P

Maybe I should make some noise??? o.O

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KKLT has been awfully quiet the entire time... hoping that Cure kun does not notice her. Luckily for her, Misaki-chan has been sticking real close to her so Cure-kun and grace "didn't really noticed".

Hmm... KKLT browsed the books on the shelf. She wasn't thinking about the books, she was more worried of how to explain herself to Cure-kun and Grace. That was until... she spotted a book with Conan wearing Kaitou Kid's costume XD.

Oh gosh! KKLT quickly took it down. Volume 16. Ok. This one then. :P

Misaki-chan finally finished Volume 36 and set it down before snatching up Volume 37. A giddy smile appeared on her face as she opened the cover and began to read the file.

Meanwhile, Legend sat down next to her and asked, "What volume do you have?"

"37. You?"

"16."

"Can we switch when you're done?"

"Eh? Um, sure, ok..."

And so... the girls sat down with their books.

KKLT began flipping the pages... She wants to know what happened and if Kaitou Kid is really in the file. She was reading Magic Kaitou a while ago and hoped that Gosho would actually put KID into Detective Conan... And seeing that costume aroused her interests.

She kept flipping and... O.O She found it. Kaitou Kid's first appearance. :shock: O.M.G. She nearly wanted to give off a shrill XD But she calmed herself down and control her emotions. Well, not exactly safe to show that she LOVED Kaitou Kid. :P

With that, she flipped back to the first page and continued reading...

"Where are we going?" Grace said as she tries to catch up

"To... uhh"I'm just running away from that girl...what am I doing? "That book store!" Cure-kun said

"Why would we go there? It's not like we're a bookworm or something." she said

Haha, right..."You wanted some new books right?" Bookworm...haha... Cure-kun said (and thought) as they walked in to the store.

"Ha-ha, I can see you saying that I'm a 'bookworm'... It's all over your face!" She scorned

"Ok, ok, you got me." ha, you just proved that you ARE a book worm.. "Let's see if there are some new books about science..."

"All you think about is science.. <_< Which one do you like better, me or Science?" She said angrily.

"Of course I would choose you over science..." Cure-kun quickly replied.

He looked around and noticed that girl is no where to be found.hmmm I don't see that girl. I guess I lost her.

"What. Something on my face?" Grace said as she stared at him

"Uh... yea... there's something right.... here" cure-kun said as he wiped off some cream on her cheeks. "looks like you were saving this for later huh?" He teased.

"OH, uh,..." she froze for a sec, with her cheeks showing a slight blush "Oh, look! A new mystery novel!" she quickly avoided him and grabbed a book...

"That's not a mystery novel... it's a Sci-fi." ha, embarrassed, huh? "Well, let me see that also..."

As they read, they discussed about the story in the book...

Chelsea laughed as she read her volume. "Man... I love Detective Conan. I can't imagine life without it."

Amy looked up. "What if you never read it?"

"Well... I don't know. One of my friends introduced it to me."

"I see... Does she still like it?"

"She's okay with it... But she only knows English names. And she makes fun of me all the time with it. Same with my other friends... I think only two of my friends don't." Chelsea's eyes darkened. "I HATE it when they do that..."

"Well, don't worry about it..." Amy tried calming her friend.

"Thank God for DCW... Otherwise I'd go crazy." Chelsea brightened up again. "I've met some of the greatest people I know on there..."

"Same..." Amy agreed, smiling.

"I have nearly no friends who like DC. One kinda likes it, enough to read one or two chapters if I make her, but not enough to read it without me next to her. The other doesn't really like this kind of manga, and the other-" Aeyra coughed a little bit, stopping for a second, "said she wouldn't read until she got a computer again. She moved yesterday. That's why I'm glad for DCW too."

"Your friend moved?" asked Chelsea. "That's kind of sad. How did you find out about DC again?"

"I went to China and it was pretty popular there. I have a Taiwanese friend who reads it, but she nearly never knows which character I'm talking about because she only knows the main character's Japanese names. The rest are the Chinese names," explained Aeyra. "I didn't count her because we don't really talk about DC too much."

"What's DCW?" Chelsea and Aeyra froze as they turned to look at Grace.

=_= whoa that's a tough one to make Aeyra;;;; I hope that does not happen.

-----------------------------------------------------

"What's DCW?" Chelsea and Aeyra froze as they turned to look at Grace.

"Eeeep, G-Grace? When did you-" Chelsea said

"I just came here to check out some books with Yoyo! He said he would buy any book I want~" Grace said lively

"Oh~ that's so sweet~" Aeyra squealed

"So, what is this.. DCW?" Grace said inquisitively.

Oh crap..."ummm... why don't we check out this book?" Cure-kun said as he quickly grabs a book.

"Ooooh Cu-, I mean, Yoyo!"Gosh I need to get used to that name... "Planning ahead I see~"Aeyra teased.

"OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~~ Yoyo nice thinking! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~~" Chelsea laughed... literally.

"Wha-?" Cure-kun quickly looked at the book by surprise, and saw 'Planning for the Future'

"Aack!N-n-on, n-not t-th-this..." Cure-kun turned red. "I-I m-meant... uhh... th-this!"

"Riiight..." Grace stared. "Hmm.. interesting..." She took the book and started to read.

"Psst Chelsea, did you see his face? It was pffftt" Aeyra whispered as she tried not to laugh

"OHOHOHOHOHOHO~~ YES I SAW IT!!" Chelsea spoke loudly.

"Hey,hey... please try to avoid talking about 'that'." Cure-kun said as he glanced around to see if Grace is not eavesdropping.

Chelsea laughed again. "OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! Nice one."

"Shut up." Cure-kun blushed.

"Don't tease him too much." Amy playfully said. "He's sick. It could hurt his health."

"What sickness-"

"You're Love Sick!!" The two girls said at once. Then they laughed.

"Agh... Remind me why I'm friends with you two again?"

"... any ways... here she comes... remember: Be careful, please! ^_^" Cure-kun begged.

"Don't worry~" Aeyra said.

"Aeyra, let's check out that section over there!" Chelsea said as she noticed Grace Approaching.

"Oh, right! Let's go! See you later Grace, Yoyo!" Aeyra waved as she leave with Chelsea

"So... what were you talking about?" Grace said

"Huh? Uhh... nothing ^_^;;... any ways, did you read this book yet? It's really good." Cure-kun offered her a book, trying to distract her from thinking about what just happened.

"Geez..." Chelsea panted after sprinting away. "Who knew this would be so hard hiding stuff from Grace? In fact, why ARE we hiding DCW from Grace?"

Amy frowned. "Good question..."

"Hm..." The girls pondered.

(Note: The thoughts are my thoughts and the one who is talking is Grace.)

Oh man...

"...-ey..."

if she is really curious about DCW...

"..He-..."

this is going to be bad...

"...Hey!.."

Hm? am I hearing things?

"HEY!" Grace stared.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just remembered I need to get some books about some stuff..."

"Oh really...<_< any ways... this book is great! Can you buy me this?" She asked

"Sure. If you want more, let me know."

"Yay~ that's the Yo-yo I know~" Grace exclaimed. "Oh look! That looks interesting!"

"Go ahead. What ever you want, just bring them to me. I'm going to get some coffee. I'll be at the cafe on third floor."

"Okay!" She rushed through the book shelves as Cure-kun headed to the cafe.

Oh man... I really need this stuff...

"4 shot espresso with coffee please... just black.... Thank you.... huh?"

"Hei! Yohan! Waddup, dood?" Charlie greeted (Note: My friend have weird accent. He is Korean...)

"O, sup... what you doin here?" (Note: This is how I really talk...)

"Nuhthin, jus gedin som books... ow's yur... 'wife'?"

"Ey,ey... I told you we're not there yet."

"Hahah, kee wurd: yeht. Sou yur thinkin boudit huh?"

"Ya, ya, sure you can talk all ya want meng."

"Wehl, I hav t'go~ laytur mahn~"

"Ya, lates dude."

(Note: It might be hard to understand... the way he talk is just as you read it.)

*Sip*... "hmmm... I knew he was going for that girl..."

Chelsea ran over to the Mystery section. "Hey... Aya-chan, did you ever actually read Sherlock Holmes?"

"No..."

"Same! I think we should try reading it."

"Yeah! That would be a good idea." Amy agreed.

"Now we can see why Conan and Shinichi admire Holmes so much!"

"Alright..."

"..."

"What's wrong?"

"...Which one is the first book?"

Chelsea ran over to the Mystery section. "Hey... Aya-chan, did you ever actually read Sherlock Holmes?"

"No..."

"Same! I think we should try reading it."

"Yeah! That would be a good idea." Amy agreed.

"Now we can see why Conan and Shinichi admire Holmes so much!"

"Alright..."

"..."

"What's wrong?"

"...Which one is the first book?"

Unfortunately Chelsea... I've read most of them. I just don't remember which one the first book is. (Is it 'A Study in Scarlet'?)

"Actually, I have read this before. I just forgot the title," explained Aeyra as she sat down with the book, familiarizing with the words scattered across the page. "I'm going to see if I can find the manga my friend introduced to me."

"Hm? Which one?" asked Chelsea curiously, attracting the attention of Misaki-chan and KKLT. "That one?"

"It's called 'Bakuman'. It's a manga about drawing manga. The lifestyle is amazing harsh. I wonder if this is what Aoyama-sensei's life is like... Thinking constantly of Detective Conan to make a living... In a way, that sounds almost like torture..."

Sorry!! I wasn't sure...

"Eh, I wouldn't be able to do it..." Chelsea made a face.

"Me neither..."

"It's hard enough writing FanFiction."

"Yeah... Speaking of that, when are you going to update your story?"

"Oh... Been kinda... Busy. Besides, you haven't reviewed lately!!" Chelsea pouted.

"I haven't?"

"No!! And it made me sad..."

Amy sweat-dropped. "Sorry... I'll review next time."

"YAY!!"

"Hey, let's get something to drink" Aeyra said

"OHOHOHO~ you've read my mind!" Chelsea replied

They made their way to the cafe on the third floor and saw Cure-kun typing on his computer.

"Look! It's Cu- I mean, Yohan! Let's see what he is up to." Aeyra said as she walked

"OHOHOHOHOHO~ yea~~ wait, where is Grace?" Chelsea looked around

"Huh, now that you mention it... maybe she went to the restroom or something." Aera frowned

"OH! I see, that could be the possibility..."

"Arrrgh! No, this won't do much..." Cure-kun was frustrated and took a sip of his coffee.

"Hey~ Cu- I mean Yohan! What are you doing?"

"Aacccck!!" Cure-kun quickly hid whatever he was working on "N-n-n-nothing!! Hahaha;;;"

"Hmmm" Chelsea stared "You are suspicious..."

"D-d-d-don't look at me like that!!" Cure-kun said as he sweat

"Look~ I think this is a Fanfic! It's a word file so it should be!" Aeyra peeked at the screen

"Ah! N-n-no it's not!"

"OHOHOHOHO come on, let's see how- huh?"

"Hey this... is..."

Thanks for telling me what is is Cure-kun. XD JK

@Chelsea- Did you know you didn't review the most recent chapter? (the one that came out about two months ago? XD I thought I reviewed. Maybe I did it anonymously...)

"Is this a science document?" asked Aeyra, an amused expression on her face. "It says 'John and Grace' on the top. Working on it together, eh? Seems to be biology."

"Don't look," commanded Cure-kun, blocking the screen with his hands.

"Why not?" inquired Chelsea, curiously moving aside Cure-kun's fingers to eye the document. "It's just a project, isn't it? Oh!" Chelsea snickered, laughing. "There's a little love note in here for when Grace comes to edit!"

"Shut up!" exclaimed Cure-kun, trying to push the two girls aside as Aeyra rushed in to see. "You eighth graders are so annoying..."

They both smiled cheekily, saying at the exact same time, "We just graduated. We're high schoolers now!"

"WOOHOO!!" Chelsea yelled. "HIGH SCHOOL!!"

"Chelsea, SHUT UP!!" Amy hissed. We're in a public place!"

"Whoops..."

"I stand corrected." Cure-kun sighed.

"Yes... Yes you do. And now, we're in the same type of school as you!! OHOHOHOHOHOHO!!"

"And...?"

"You can't make fun of us!"

"Yes I can! Freshmen! Freshmen!" Cure-kun teased.

Amy was about to say something, but then stopped. Then she smirked. And began pouting and said in a whiny voice, "Yohan, stop teasing us!"

Chelsea then saw too and began doing the same thing. "Yeah, it hurts out feelings!"

"What are you-"

"Yoyo." Cure-kun froze and slowly looked behind him to see a very angry Grace. "Are you teasing the poor girls?"

"What? No! I was-"

"I don't want excuses!"

Amy and Chelsea smirked and high-fived each other.

@Aeyra

O_o?? tell you what?

You just love make things complicated don't you? lol... that's fine.

@Akakata

WOO HOO!

---------------------------------------

"W-w-well... uhh..." Cure-kun stuttered

"Come on, we know it already." Aeyra stared

"OHOHOHOHOHO~~ Don't you think there's no point hiding?" Chelsea teased

"Fine" he sighed

He put his hands away from the screen. There were stories about him and Grace.

"Wow, so you put everything you posted in DCW as well?" Aeyra said, amazed

"No, I posted on DCW that was here... some I didn't even post yet."

"OHOHOHOHOHO~! Look! This looks like a love poem! Read it Aeyra!"

"Okay let see-"

"Ah! No, n-n-not that!!" he stuttered as he tried to cover the screen

Chelsea stopped Cure-kun, and Aeyra continued

"Oh, how wonderful you look in my eyes,

as how God sees the world with his eyes."

"No~ s-s-stop reading it!" Cure-kun interrupted

"Oh, how beautiful you look in my eyes,

as how others see flowers with their eyes.

... and that's it..." Aeyra said

-------------------------------------------------------------

uhhh this should be somewhere between Chelsea's story.

Yea... I'm working on it.... 느_느 But I'm not so good at this kind of stuff..

Edited by Anti-APTX4869

"Wow, Cure-kun. I didn't know you had a poet in you!" exclaimed Aeyra, giving him hard pats on the back, a teasing leer in her voice. "You should really show these to her."

"Yoyo, what are they talking about now?" asked Grace, walking over to the laptop. "You aren't bullying them again, are you? Let me see this real quick."

"N-no, I- I'm not ready yet," stuttered Cure-kun, trying to cover the screen with his hands again. "There's nothing important here!"

"There isn't," confirmed Aeyra, nodding her head in a serious, yet obviously joking manner, Chelsea doing the same action beside her, arms folded.

"Nope. Right, Yoyo?" teased Chelsea.

"Right." Cure-kun glared at the two giggling girls.

"Are you sure?" Grace asked.

"Definitely sure." Amy replied.

"Still... Yoyo, you shouldn't bully people!" And Grace continued to lecture.

"OHOHOHOHOHO!!" Chelsea laughed. "This reminds me of something."

"Huh? What?" Amy asked.

"We're the Hitachiin twins!!"

Amy burst out laughing. "Wow. And C- Yohan is Tamiki?"

"YEP!! I guess Grace is.. Haruhi?"

"Maybe..."

"Hm..."