Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW...IRL?

"However, I think Cure-kun is quite a bit smarter than Tamaki," mused Aeyra, laughing as she imagined Cure-kun dancing and around and then sulking. "Can you imagine Cure-kun cultivating mushrooms in a corner?"

"OMG that'd be hilarious!" exclaimed Chelsea, joining in on the giggling. "And then he'd also be all 'I'm your daddy' and 'stop harassing your sister and everything! Cure-kun, you should do that for fun sometime."

"Rather than me bullying you guys," he muttered, burying his head in his arms with a sigh. "I'd say you guys are bullying me." He looked back at the computer screen, exiting out of word.

"Well, that does happen quite often as well. Tamaki gets bullied by the Hitachiin twins. By the way, Chelsea, which one of the twins do we each represent?" asked Aeyra.

Meanwhile... (wee~! scene change! XD)

Misaki-chan had just finished Volume 37 and she was in a great mood. Guess that's what happens when it comes to you fave couple she thought with a giggle escaping her mouth. She looked around to see where everyone else was, but were nowhere to be found. She looked at the cafe area and saw Aeyra and Chelsea teasing Cure-kun a little. Misaki-chan began to run towards them (leaving Legend to her book) since she always liked to jokingly tease her friends. :P

She arrived just as Aeyra was saying, "Well, that does happen quite often as well. Tamaki gets bullied by the Hitachiin twins. By the way, Chelsea, which one of the twins do we each represent?"

It took her a second to realize that they were talking about Ouran High School Host Club. From what she heard, she deduced that they were talking about which character fit them the best. Misaki-chan popped into the conversation and asked, "Ne ne, who am I in Ouran High School Host Club?"

The girls slightly jumped at her voice as they said in unison, "Mi-Misaki-chan! Where'd you come from?"

"Um, the manga section?"

"..... Ok then...."

"So answer me! Which character am I?"

"You're... I KNOW!" Chelsea shouted happily. "You're HONEY!! You hug and do a bunch of other stuff!!"

"I think you're Honey too," Amy agreed.

"Ok!" Misaki-chan said, nodding.

"So. For us twins..." Chelsea mused. "Would I be more Kaoru or Hikaru?"

"Personally, I think I'm Hikaru more..."

"Yeah, sure. You're Hikaru."

"And you're Kaoru."

"HIGH-FIVE!"

Misaki-chan was content with her character. Hunny is so cute! XD But a thought entered her head. Wait, if I'm Hunny, then who's my Mouri?

"Eh? Hm... I'm not sure..."

Her eyes widen as Chelsea and Aeyra began to think of who was Mouri.

Looks like my thought was said aloud...

"Hm... Mori... Mori..." Amy mused.

"Hm..."

"Oh!!" Amy remembered. "Legend can be Mori! She's quiet! And intimidating!"

Misaki-chan dead-panned. "Well..."

"YEAH!!" Chelsea cheered.

Then Amy seemed to remember something.

"We... Ditched Legend way back there, didn't we?"

"Umm..." Misaki-chan stared around, trying to find KKLT through the multitude of shelves and books. "We did bring her here, right?"

"I'm right behind you guys, ya know." The voice shocked them as they turned around, shocked at how easily the girl managed to appear.

"KKLT!" exclaimed Aeyra, surprised. "I didn't see you there!"

"Never doubt my abilities!"

Misaki-chan began to look around excitedly. "Um, Misaki-chan," Aeyra asked as her and the others looked at her, "What are you doing?"

"Looking for Kid-chan! You said KKLT, didn't you? So that MUST mean she's here!"

@Aeyra

O_o;;; Aeyra you scared me. How did you know I cultivate mushrooms?

I also have avocado tree... Sweet potato garden... and a lot of stuff!

I also have peas... and I'm pretty sure you know what I used it for: Mendelian Genetics.

and since when did we know who KKLT/Legend was? :huh:

I completely forgot about this lol :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------

O_o... This... is... wow... Cure-kun thought.

"Soooo...." Grace sadi as she peeped behind cure-kun "What are we going to do?"

"Hyyyaaa-! Y-you scared me!"

"What? Something you did wrong? Are you sure you are not hiding something?" she stared

"No, I am not! ^^; Anyways, what do you want to do?" he asked

"I have to go home. My parents just called. You don't have to take me, they are already out side."

"I see, then I will see you-" Cure-kun took out his planner

"I'll call you when I can meet you."

"Oh, OK. I'll just buy these books for you... umm... aren't there any books you want?"

"It's right here... Are you sure you can afford all this?"

"Whoa- Can you even read all that? I mean like, how long would that take?" Cure-kun said as he look at a stack of books.

"These? I can finish them in... let see... about 2 month."

"No way~" Cure-kun stared. this will take me 4 years... really? I mean, that looks like a stack of 20...

"Well, anyways, I need to hurry... my parents are harassing my phone..."

"OK,ok... hey girls I'll be back."

"Alright~" The group of girls said

Cure-kun and Grace left and the girls continued to talk.

"O_o... uhhh.... so what now?" Aeyra inquired

"I dunno... Wanna order something?" Chelsea asked.

"Sure." Misaki-chan agreed. "But what do you want?"

"Coffee." Legend said.

"I'll have a smoothie." Amy put in.

"Me too."

"Me three."

Chelsea laughed again. "OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! Nice one."

"Shut up." Cure-kun blushed.

"Don't tease him too much." Amy playfully said. "He's sick. It could hurt his health."

"What sickness-"

"You're Love Sick!!" The two girls said at once. Then they laughed.

"Agh... Remind me why I'm friends with you two again?"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

"Geez..." Chelsea panted after sprinting away. "Who knew this would be so hard hiding stuff from Grace? In fact, why ARE we hiding DCW from Grace?"

Amy frowned. "Good question..."

"Hm..." The girls pondered.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

IdentityUnknown stepped out and sighed. She'd just gotten everything she needed for senior year (assuming I'm 16 and going to be a senior this fall) and needed to relax. Smiling, she made her way to the bookstore. Maybe there'd be another one of the Rick Riordan books...the Kindle version wasn't out yet. Or perhaps she'd be lucky and find DC manga, there wasn't any of that where she had lived before.

There was plenty of DC manga but, upon noticing several other people across the street holding the familiar manga books, her paranoid level had just increased and she came out of the bookstore empty handed. I'll buy it later tonight, she thought to herself, then laughed. She was really being way too paranoid.

IdentityUnknown spotted a smoothie/slushie shop across the street and made her way there quickly. It was quite hot in NJ and she was eager to get a drink of some sort.

EDIT: Oh, and Cure-kun, what do you mean I'd kill you for the cashier part? :blink:

"Bye~" Cure-kun waved good-bye to Grace as she went.

Man, I'm all out of coffee... maybe I should just order a large...

Cure-kun went back to the cafe where everyone else were.

Huh? where are they? Cure-kun looked around. Oh they are in line

"Hey~ look~ it's Cure-kun!" Misaki-chan shouted

"Misaki-chan! we should say 'Yohan' instead of 'Cure-kun'..." Aeyra whispered.

"OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~~ Who cares? Grace isn't here anyways~"

"But still Chelsea..." Aeyra continued

Oh man... Cure-kun facepalmed "It's OK girls... just call me by my name."

"Anyways~ What should we get~~?"

"I'm still choosing~ OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO I can't wait to get some~"

"Remember, I'm getting coffee..." The girl (KKLT) said

"I know, I know," Aeyra went on

Man, I should have came earlier so that I don't have to wait in this stupid line... Cure-kun thought.

While he was waiting, someone bumped on him, "Ooops, I'm sorry." the girl said.

"It's fine." Cure-kun gave off a smile and turned around. This is why I really hate waiting in line...

IdentityUnknown walked out sipping her slushie.

There was a long line at the coffee shop. IdentityUnknown smirked. Didn't they know there was a Starbucks just two blocks away? She walked the distance quickly and got in line to buy a slice of cheesecake.

IdentityUnknown noticed a group of people walking together. There was one guy with glasses along with a bunch of younger girls. IdentityUnknown tried to stop herself from laughing. The couple reminded her slightly of Cure-kun and Grace, the girl certainly did seem like a Haibara. And the girls behind were just funny. They obviously weren't stalking, unless they were purposefully making it obvious since they were chattering about while following the two. The girl seemed a bit wary of the ones behind, while the guy...who in the world drinks that much coffee?

I'm going now, see you guys.

"Wow, so you weren't kidding about only liking black coffee," exclaimed Aeyra, peering at Cure-kun's translucent cup filled with sloshing dark brown liquid. "Did you put in any sugar at all?"

"Nope!" he declared proudly, sipping more of the bitter stuff and letting out a satisfied 'ah'. "It tastes so good. How do you guys like all that sweet stuff anyways?"

"Well, smoothies taste good," defended Aeyra, taking a slurp of her fruity mixture, coughing as a chill ran straight down from her head to the base of her spine. "Ack! Brain freeze! My hands are so cold!"

"That's another problem with your smoothies," laughed Cure-kun, accidentally spilling coffee onto his shirt as he chuckled. "Aw darn it! I was planning to wear this shirt tonight for my-" Oh shoot... he thought.

"Date?" asked Chelsea and Aeyra simultaneously, looking as if they had planned the whole thing. They smirked, and at that moment, Cure-kun felt just as if he was Tamaki Suoh, trapped in yet another of the twin's dastardly schemes.

O_o; "No, Grace is busy today... This is for something else I have to attend to later tonight."

"Oh, I see..." Stared Aeyra.

"What? It's not like I'm lying." <_<

"OHOHOHOHOHOHO We never know Cu- I mean Yohan, we never know"

"You girls..." he sighed "Well, this is the proof that it is not for the date..."

he took out a card with a label 'Congratulations'

"What is this?" Misaki-chan questioned

"It looks like somekind of celebrating for an achievement..." Aeyra said

"OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~ And how can we be sure that this isn't a fake~?"

"You can follow if you want, but you need this to get in..." he said as he took his card back

"ummmm... you know I feel like I don't even exist here..." the girl (KKLT) said

"Well talk more often? :P you are awefully quiet right now... O_o" Misaki-chan replied

"Cu- Yohan, you're definitely going on a date." Chelsea teased. Then she paused. "Darn, i feel like Heiji trying to hide Conan's secret..."

Aeyra laughed. "Wow, Chelsea, wow..."

"Hey!"

"What?" The two girls looked at Cure-kun.

"You have red highlights in your hair!"

"...You just noticed?"

"Wow!!" Aeyra gasped. "YOU DO!"

Chelsea sweat-dropped. "I guess is doesn't stand out too much..."

ROFL. We must be blind. :P XD

"Cure-kun, do you happen to mean this?" asked Aeyra, drawing an identical card with 'Congratulations' written in a golden front across the front, a decorative ivy border climbing up and down the sides of it. "Me and my friends actually came here for the awards ceremony you know. I just didn't want to say that." She took another sip of her smoothie, closing her eyes as she shivered. "Man this thing is cold!"

"Wait, does that mean we can't come with you guys?" cried Chelsea, pouting a little bit, red highlighted hair swishing in front of her face as she turned away and let out a 'hmph'!

"Actually, quite the contrary," explained Aeyra, eyes glowing as she held out tickets. "My family was originally attending, so I received three extra invitations. However, my dad's busy and my brother has an important soccer match so me and my friends are the only ones here. You want these, don't you?" She handed one to Chelsea, Misaki-chan, and KKLT, watching Cure-kun twitch in nervousness. Noticing this, Aeyra let out a smile. "You can't escape us. Besides, we should all stay together, don't you think? I'd like to keep our DCW reunion on for as long as possible!"

LOLZ... should I bring my friends into this for real? Hmm... I'll use my nicknames for them if I do though.

EDIT: Cure-kun, I just noticed your comment about Mendelian Genetics. You're talking about those weird pea things, right? And those charts and blood type stuff? I learned that in 7th grade bio... ... ... Quite the memories... (we looked at my friend's 'cheek cells' under a microscope... ROFL)

@Aeyra

You might want to look at that again because it is a heavy subject in biology.... most of the biology(~20%) is genetics.

:blink: "Ugh fine." Cure-kun said helplessly

:P^_^:twisted::D "Yay~"

<_<Damn... I should have known Aeyra would get one as well..."Do you know what it is for?"

:mellow: "no not really..." Aeyra replied

-_- "It's a ceremony where they invite highly advance students in the science and math fields..."

:o "I see! :lol: OHOHOHOHOHO~~ no wonder~"

;) "Wow you two must be smart!" Misaki-chan praised

<_< "This is my 5th time since 6th grade... it's boring..."

:huh: "What do you do there anyways?" the girl (KKLT) asked.

:mellow: "Lots of food, and just giving out awards... quite boring."

:o "W-w-wait, is Grace going?" asked Chelsea

^_^ "Yes She i- :mellow: uhhh I mean..."

<_< "Aha!"

Hmm... I do get Bio though... I have Biology Honors this year, but it shouldn't be that hard. I passed with all As last year in Biology. ^^ Just need a quick refresher. Mendelian Genetics wasn't hard the way my teacher taught it though...

"Gotcha!" cried everybody but Cure-kun, cracking up as he realized he'd been caught- again.

"I see. The thing just said Congrats and come to a ceremony, but I was pretty sure it was something like CTY or SET. I've never been to this one though..." mused Aeyra cheerily, a little bounce in her step from the smoothie sugar high. "Wonder what 'nanya and Cathy think about this."

"Are those the friends that came with you?" asked Chelsea curiously, the look on Aeyra's face immediately confirming her assumptions.

"Yup!" said Aeyra, almost prancing now. "Them and two other boys. 'course, we won't be seeing them until the ceremony. We're the MathCounts kids- I guess that's we were invited."

"Wait a second, Aya-chan," said Chelsea, realizing something. "Would one of these boys happen to be named Geoffrey?"

*Let's see if you remember. ^^*

Wow o.o I wonder how aeyra knows I'm KKLT. I was sure misaki-chan introduced me as Legend. Anyways... Cure Kun still don't know me yet! Anyone introduce him to me or me to him?! Lols! :P

-----------------------------------

KKLT looked at the invitation card given to her by Aeyra and continued to listen to their conversation quietly. She had not much idea what was going on exactly. Well, it was better not to make too much of an appearance. It wouldn't be pretty if they knew I was KKLT and I hid it from them the entire time. Need to caution cure Kun. He seems to be suspecting... >_<

"Well I have to go get my self new clothes..." Cure-kun complained.

"OHOHOHOHOHOHOH This is going to be fun!"

"Oh yes! Very fun..." Aeyra glanced at cure-kun Mischievously

"Ack! No! Don't tell me..."

"Come on, Cure-kun! You got to trust us on this one! We know better on this kind of stuff." Misaki-chan dragged Cure-kun

"Nooooooooo~~~~"

ah-haha..ha.. Scary... The girl (KKLT)thought.

IdentiyUnknown walked down the streets, sipping her slushie, when she heard someone say "Aya-chan". She choked. Aya-chan, Aeyra, DCW...god she was in for it now.

She had two choices, listen in or walk away and pretend nothing happened.

After a moment of indecision, she decided. One minute of casual eavesdropping. Then she'd go.

@IU

IU~~~~~~~ ^^ YAY~!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aya-chan Let's go there~" Chelsea pointed at ______ (Cloth shop)

"Oh that is perfect!"

"No~~~" Cure-kun still being dragged by Misaki-chan was struggling to be free

"Uhh don't you think this is a bit too much?"the girl(KKLT) said.

"Come on, this is going to be fun!" Misaki-chan dragged Cure-kun in

O_o.... Maybe I should walk away... The girl(IU) thought, but that looks fun, maybe I should hang around for a bit while

You do know I hate shopping, right?

-------------------------

IdentityUnknown decided to hang around for a bit. It couldn't hurt, right?

...Okay, don't answer that question.

Sighing, and knowing she was going to regret her actions, she followed them at a distance, preparing her poker face, creating an excuse, and thinking back to her ninja stealth lessons. :P

*Oh no... Shopping for clothes is my worst enemy. Hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, etc. I'm not very feminine in that manner. *shakes head* I guess Chelsea was the only one who would pick up on the hint I left in my last thing. *sigh* Cure-kun, you missed a very good chance to deflect all of your teasing.*

"Chelsea," whispered Aeyra, marching in front of Misaki-chan as she dragged Cure-kun towards the store. "Is it just me, or has that girl over there been following us?"

"Who?" asked Chelsea, looking behind her to see nothing but a crowded street of people. "I don't see anybody specific."

"But- but I could have sworn there was somebody right there!" Aeyra pointed to the side of a building where she had seen a teenage girl lurking, staring at her. "Maybe it was just coincidence."

"Ah... If you meant the girl holding a slushie? She was following a while ago. It seems like she knows you Aeyra... because I believe she was eyeing on you most of the time..." KKLT responded to Aeyra.

O.o "Is...is that so?" Aeyra was pretty shocked. "See! Guys... I mean girls...I knew someone was following!"

"Well, I think she didn't want to be noticed, so let's try to pretend we didn't notice then." suggested KKLT.

The girls.. (and Cure-kun) seemed to accept the suggestion and continued walking.