Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW...IRL?

Huh? I got a message.. KtPT thought. It was from Hano, and he then thought: WTF?! He's in New Jersey! He then replied to him, saying: "Hvorfor er du i New Jersey??"* Then he saw that KKLT had send a PM to him, which said "Hi!", he then replied to her too, "Oh, hi, KKLT! How're you doing?? :)"

*That translates to "Why're you in New Jersey??"

Hano answers KtPT: *Jeg skulle til Sverige med færge, men gik ind i den forkerte færge, så nu er jeg i New Jersey*

Meanwhile ordered Hano Cake, and begins to watch DC on his Laptop...

Translates to: *I had to go to Sweden by a ferry, but entered the wrong ferry, so now am i in New Jersy*

IdentityUnknown sent KtPT a message, saying: "Yo, Kid!" Then she sent a similar one to KKLT, or rather, continued their old PM.

She sighed and glanced at the map she had already set up next to her laptop. Being back in New Jersey was awesome, but it felt...kind of lonely. Oh well, she'd visit S. tomorrow morning.

Deciding that it was best to try to get rid of jet lag (she had been in Singapore for the past two weeks), she went to sleep...b210e58c.gif

KKLT went to view Raifu's thread. She remembered she had to complete the song. And so, off she went, taking her manuscript book to the piano. She opened her friend's piano and started playing the songs. Played a few lines of LIFE and Riding on the stars.

Then, she decided to play another piece. Canon in D. It was one of her favourite pieces.

I LOVE CANON IN D!!!

Wouldn't this be considered quite Random and nothing to do with the story, or is this a dream??? :D (Joke, don't take it serious.)

Hano received a call from his farther. Hano had to stay at a small apartment his dad just rented. Then his dad would tell him when he could go home...

As he walked out of the Café he saw a boy and a girl at his age. Somehow they looked familiarly...

Pencil stepped off of the bus placing his feet on the soil of New Jersey, followed swiftly by his face.

"Ouch."

Picking himself up and trying to laugh along with his classmates, he took his case from the back of the bus and looked around at the night scenery.

"Oi, oi," he thought to himself. "A school trip to the USA, and we end up in New Jersey... What kind of a tourist destination is that?" But then he realised that it'd at least be an opportunity to meet some new people. Maybe even a fan of Conan!

Walking into the cheap hotel chosen by the school, he found his room (number thirteen, typical luck) and lay down on the bed.

Yay, made it to America! Shame I know nothing about New Jersey, though...

Forever Lost was in complete shock. She had to literally ask her friend if they were really in New Jersey over and over. Her friend started getting annoyed. "Just go to sleep, my mom is going to kill us if we can't get up tomorrow." Forever Lost turned over in her hotel bed and stared at the wall. Her own mom would never let her go with her friend and her mom to New Jersey for a week, or so she thought. This was crazy and awesome. It'd been awhile since she'd been out of state.... She finally drifted to sleep in the early morning hours of the night.

I wanted to join too >3>''

conanshinichi after forcing the PS2 to work, he then went of to someone's house. After remembering that he forgot to log off DCW, his brother was on the Computer spamming these forums. That's what he thought. After going to someone house, conanshinichi found that the computer was on the DCW login site.

What has DCW invaded UK too?

akaishiwoo already asleep.66.gif but, after her alarm start ringing.. she lazily wake up. m050.gif

"i need finished my assignment" she said.

then, she went to bathroom. Washing her face and brush her teeth.m078.gif boot up her lappy, but then, she started to connect her broadband. naahh~~ her mission to finish her assignment went down.m048.gif she started login to DCW. then, she continue doing what she doing right now. (i mean, created this fake stories) :)

unfortunately, nobody online... she upset..m068.gif so, she decide to read a DC's manga seriously..99.gif

Chelsea sighed as she set up her laptop in the restaurant. Her dad made a face, but let her continue. She decided to check her e-mail.

Soon, she finished. There wasn't much, just a few notifications about FanFiction. So, she decided to log onto DCW. She saw quite a few members online, including IdentityUnknown and KKLT. Chelsea decided to say hi to both of them since she hasn't talked to them in a while.

"Hey!! :D What's up?" She wrote on both of their walls and waited for a reply as she sipped her lemonade.

Misaki-chan rode down the semi-busy street as she sighed with boredom. She had arrived at her uncle's house (located in New Jersey) yesterday and decided to bike around the area to learn it. After all, she would be here for a few weeks since the rest of her family was on Long Island visiting her grandparents. She looked through the windows of the stores and restaurants that were located there. A particular diner caught her eye as she passed it. She stopped to look at it more closely. It was similar to a diner that was located by her house. In the window she saw a girl with a red laptop typing as the girl's father was making a funny face.

A grumble in her stomach and a little homesickness had her chain her bike up to a nearby tree and enter the facility. Shortly afterwards, she was seated at a table next to the girl with the laptop and her father. Misaki-chan quickly scanned the menu before telling the waitress what she wanted to eat and let her eyes wonder around. Eventually, her eyes landed on the screen of the computer being used by the girl. She quickly recognized the site, which was fanfiction.net, because she also had an account.

I wonder what show or series or whatever she writes for... Misaki-chan thought as she stared at the screen with interest.

ok I decided that it was time to wake up!

It's 7am in the morning in New Jersey.

"brrrrriiinnnnnngggggg!!!!!!!"

KKLT's alarm clock rang. In her half awakened state, she threw the alarm clock onto the floor.

Crraacckkkkkk .........

Oops.

Ok I need another new alarm clock now. She thought

Carrying herself out of bed, she dragged herself into the bathroom for a shower.

Wait. Where's K (I shall use this to refer to my friend) ????

Suddenly She see a post-it-sticky -__- stuck onto the mirror infront of her.

"Hey girl, I came back for a while yesterday but you were already asleep! I didn't want to wake you so I just left this note hoping you'll read it! I'll be away settling some cases for some time so don't bother calling me! Will prob take a few months so please take care of my apartment for me!!! Byeeee!"

Cases. Must be those "skip classes strategies" where she elopes with her newest boyfriend to some secluded area in Hawaii or something... Can't believe she's still studying when she's so rich. Maybe people from Singapore loves to study? Dunno......

KKLT took her shower and went into the kitchen to make herself some breakfast. That's when she realized it was out of milk and bread.

So, she got herself dressed and went out for some shopping.

"I don't waaaannnnaaaa get up...... leave me alooone" Forever Lost grumbled, rolling over. Her friend shook her shoulder. "Come on! Mom said we need to get up!!" Finally giving in, Forever Lost sat up and stared at her friend.

"Where are we going to go?" Her friend grinned. "Wherever we feel like!" Forever Lost just continued staring. Was that really a good thing? Either way she stumbled over to the shower.

It's 9am now and KKLT is in the

WAL-MART SUPERCENTER :P finding for all her groceries that she needs. (Please ignore the opening hours) She don't know why, but AGAIN, she sees a girl shopping with her mother, and THAT GIRL was holding a DETECTIVE CONAN MANGA VOLUME 1!!!!

Great. All the DC fans. *KKLT wonders if she is part of DCW*

*Who cares...* KKLT shrugs and continued with her shopping.

Misaki-chan kept looking over the girl's shoulder as she waited for her food. A small cough got her attention and met the eyes of the waitress with her food. She thanked her and began to eat the food. Yum... Grilled cheese with fries she thought as she silently ate while occasionally glancing at the girl, who was typing.

Wonder why their food hasn't come...

LOL MISAKI CHAN I CHANGED THE TIMING ALREADY >_<

After her shopping, KKLT took her bags of groceries and some "other" stuff she got from the store and heads back home. She reaches a bus stop and sat down. She saw a girl staring at her. She found her familiar... She also realised, that she had been followed, but she could not pin point the person's location now.

It seems that New Jersey is a little dangerous.

OH WELL! :P

Misaki-chan finished her food with ease and moved onto dessert, which was pie~! :3 After the dessert was eaten and enjoyed, she got out her wallet from her handy-dandy pouch/purse thingy to pay for her food. As she found out, she was about a quarter short. Not wanting to not pay the full amount, she turned slightly towards the girl with the laptop before freezing. She had never been the bravest girl with strangers, but her pride won out. She took a deep breath before asking, "Do you have a quarter? It seems I'm a bit short."

The girl stopped typing and turned to her before saying, "Eh? Oh, here hold on, I think I got one..."

As the girl fished through her bag, Misaki-chan got a better look at the computer screen. Her eyes widen in surprise as she saw what kind of stories the girl wrote. Detective Conan? Wow, never thought I'd meet another fan! She was so excited that she finally met another fan. As she was about to bring up the topic, the girl handed her the quarter and said, "Here you go. That's all you needed, right?"

After nodding, she was about to ask again but the girl's father said, "Come on Chelsea, we have to go." "But Dad~-" "No buts, come on!"

The girl got up after picking up the laptop and began to follow her father. Misaki-chan watched sadly as a fellow DC fan slipped out of her grip. But a thought hit her. Wait, Chelsea? Where have I heard that name before...?

LOL.

IdentityUnknown woke up at 3 AM. She ruffled her hair and sighed. She still had jet lag and would need some time to get over it. Smiling, she decided to continue writing the next chapter of Taken.

Her stomach grumbled and she grabbed a slice of toast from the kitchen. There was a Starbucks a few blocks away, she'd go there when she had the time. But right now, all there was on her mind was writing.