Detective Conan World
Forever Lost

Detective Conan Fan Dub Project - Episode 507

@Southpaw: Glad it helped! :D

@Cure-kun: If I were to pm you my e-mail, would you send it in an attachment? That way I could see what it was and convert it... and if it still didn't work I could upload it or however it would work out for you .. I don't know if it doesn't recognize it or if your computer is having problems >.<

Prob September I guess... Since audition ends July and recording takes a while :P

@pyre-chan: would like to hear it. *anxiously waiting*

But...but...I sound so WEIRD....

I dunno... what does it have to be?

If it is different, how do I convert it?

Oh, and I can actually do a lot of voices. I've done fan dub with my friends... I think it was One Peace(I think I had the parts for Luffy, Zoro, that girl with tattoo O_o, that clown dude, and some random characters ) which I don't even know where it is...=_= they never told me about it since... I can do (almost) any one from the list... Conan's tone-deaf singing part sounds fun.

One Piece (don't let Sam see this, she'll kill you for spelling it wrong). Nice.

Er...I did most of Ai's and most of Ran's already...but I still wound weird...

But...but...I sound so WEIRD....

One Piece (don't let Sam see this, she'll kill you for spelling it wrong). Nice.

Er...I did most of Ai's and most of Ran's already...but I still wound weird...

DONT WORRY! Have you heard mine yet? I SOUND WEIRD TOO!!!!

is it out yet is it out yet is it out yet is it out yet is it out yet is it out yet?????!!!!

I want to watch it XD

@ Kid-chan, I'm trying out for four different characters. Ran, Haibara, Conan and Eisuke. I'm doing all my lines for all four characters in one video.

*feels ignored by Kid-chan* :(

And kaichou, I sound weird also! So don't worry about it!

OPS! IM SO SORRY MISAKI-CHAN! When I was typing my message you havent posted yet! And When Im done, I didnt see that above me was you! (Screen was too small)

and...

FOUR CHARACTERS?! Thats ALOT OF WORK TO DO! I took nearly entire day to make 1! I feel like trying out Haibara :P

kekeke or Ayumi >_< lols

It took about a few days to get the entire thing ready.... I tried my best (in my opinion), but I'm dunno about quality... I think I'll go redo some lines right now.

Good news! I'm in the middle of uploading my audition, so it'll be up soon!

EDIT: I have officially put up my audition on YouTube! I'm pretty sure you guys can figure out which on is mine.

I've had mine done for awhile.. but if people want me to post my part I can o.o''

MISAKI-CHAN. OMG. OMG. OMG! ARIGATOU! AND YOUR VOICE IS ADORABLE! Whydoeseveryonehavesuchadorablevoices?! *can't breathe* AWESOMENESS! I lefted you a comment :3

^WOW o.O A pro...*even more stressed out now*

I don't know if I can do it... It was quite some time ago.(1 or 2 years..)

My voice deepened so I might (MIGHT... dunno) get up to the voice of Conan...

most of adult male (except the ones with scratchy voice like kogoro) I can do...

But what I really expect from this vid is the Conan singing part. That is my favorite part of that episode and the other (ep. 87? i dunno, there was another singing one.)

Making different voices isn't really hard.

You just need to know how to use your larynx(Voice pitch), nose(like humming sound), etc...

And follow their talking style if you can. (sometimes, mouth shapes counts as well..)

You guys/girls really don't want to hear my voice. It's not like what it was before...

I think I lost it... 뉴_뉴....