Detective Conan World
CloverKite

Hello hello!

^ Yep yep. Most of the time I will be there crapping with you. You're post count will be sure to go up :mrgreen: kekeke~

Haha, awesome! =D

Hello! Im Kiddo, MK for shortanyway, Wheres IU Infromative Long Intro?Right now I am the DCW's Game Master if you want to defeat me be more active than me and defeat me in posts :)

Lol, I'm not sure that I'm quite that ambitious... I plan to post lots, but unless you go inactive for a while, I probably won't catch up... so watch out ;D

Welcome to DCW! I see that Cure-kun has brought you up to date with things, so I won't bother to post my intro here.

Thanks again! =D

Welcome to DCW, and all I could say, I <3 YOUR HOBBIES~ esp. cosplaying! xD

Ehehe! Yep! I am about 80% finished with the KID hat I am making, and the monocle and functioning card gun are in the works! I go all out when I can with cosplay ;D

Welcome to DCW... Clover-kun/chan...*moans* Sorry... every time I see a new member i remember Moho..... Nicknames... that's my job....Can we call you Clover-kun/chan? (Female=chan, male=kun)*gives cookies to Clover-chan/kun*

Awww, I'm sorry D=

Thanks for the welcoming cookies, though! And it's chan, yes. =3

*gives my cookies to Clover-chan too XDbtw... whats My nickname? o.O How come I never got one? o.O XD

COOKIES!!! I should post pictures of the Conan ones I've made ;D

And... hmm... since Mabel's the Nickname Meister, I'll leave that up to her! =3

Hey, what's up.?! I'm Harrieth.dc, you can call me any name you want to..ahahhaha..

and since everyone's giving you cookies, *munch cookies* I would like to give you a drink, (choose one coke or coffee). don't worry, I didn't put any poison there.. :evil:

anyways, stay, cool..!! B)

*gives my cookies to Clover-chan too XD

btw... whats My nickname? o.O How come I never got one? o.O XD

How about Kiddo?

BTW, congrats on 500+ posts Harrieth-chan!

Hey, what's up.?! I'm Harrieth.dc, you can call me any name you want to..ahahhaha..and since everyone's giving you cookies, *munch cookies* I would like to give you a drink, (choose one coke or coffee). don't worry, I didn't put any poison there.. :evil: anyways, stay, cool..!! B)

Hey, nice to meet you! =D

And hmm... I'll take a coke! ;D Thank you!

But on the poison, you'll have to be more discreet if you plan on adding it in the future... and you should know that I've spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder >D

Welcome to DCW... Clover-kun/chan...

*moans* Sorry... every time I see a new member i

remember Moho..... Nicknames... that's my job....

Can we call you Clover-kun/chan? (Female=chan, male=kun)

*gives cookies to Clover-chan/kun*

It's okay...we all miss him a lot...

I agree with your sig...but maybe it'd be better if:

"A well-known member that left is irreplaceable, no matter how many new members you bring in, that member will always hold a special place in those who knew him/her." or something like that.

Hey, nice to meet you! =D

And hmm... I'll take a coke! ;D Thank you!

But on the poison, you'll have to be more discreet if you plan on adding it in the future... and you should know that I've spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder >D

Youll have to know that in our forums poison is not the only thing that kills kekeke~ and trust me, if we decide to add poison , you will not be able to avoid it~~ kekeke~~~

Beware of crazy pple here ~ kakaka

Youll have to know that in our forums poison is not the only thing that kills kekeke~ and trust me, if we decide to add poison , you will not be able to avoid it~~ kekeke~~~

Beware of crazy pple here ~ kakaka

We have very creative ways to murder people. After all, we do have a thread just for that...

CLOVERCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.We need to... post...ART. Together.

WE DO!! >D I need to figure out what my deviantart password was so I can post some. o-o

Ahaha... *fails*

Yes. If you have visited our games forum... You'll see... Kekeke...

In other words... BEWARE o.o

*though I doubt anything will change even if you do* kekeke

Haha... I'm pretty nice, so hopefully I won't get anyone to dislike me enough to want to murder me ;D

Though they do kill for some rather pointless and stupid reasons in the show/manga... o-o;

WE DO!! >D I need to figure out what my deviantart password was so I can post some. o-o

Ahaha... *fails*

Haha... I'm pretty nice, so hopefully I won't get anyone to dislike me enough to want to murder me ;D

Though they do kill for some rather pointless and stupid reasons in the show/manga... o-o;

I told you we have some crazy fellas here... We DO NOT NEED A REASON TO KILL! :twisted:

Thats why you have to beware :P kekeke

How about Kiddo?

BTW, congrats on 500+ posts Harrieth-chan!

XD Kiddo sounds like MK's nick XD

Haha, awesome! =D

Lol, I'm not sure that I'm quite that ambitious... I plan to post lots, but unless you go inactive for a while, I probably won't catch up... so watch out ;D

Thanks again! =D

Ehehe! Yep! I am about 80% finished with the KID hat I am making, and the monocle and functioning card gun are in the works! I go all out when I can with cosplay ;D

Awww, I'm sorry D=

Thanks for the welcoming cookies, though! And it's chan, yes. =3

COOKIES!!! I should post pictures of the Conan ones I've made ;D

And... hmm... since Mabel's the Nickname Meister, I'll leave that up to her! =3

LOL Anyone can defeat me even my Twin-Sis already defeated me in just one day

Hey!! :D WELCOME TO DCW!! We're all crazy insane here, so don't mind us!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Unless you are as well... Nice to meet you!! I'm Akakata, formerly Chelseaj500. You can call me Chelsea or whatever you want to call me... Have an AWESOME time here and enjoy your stay... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!